Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Re: Red Sea is not Eritrean

Postby out for lunch » 24 Apr 2012, 00:52

Red Weyane,

We do not have sh... heads in Eritrea. Dream on boy. You are not Eritrean. Low life like you lacks class and off course intelligence to be Eritrean. 8)

Peace out.

Postby Minelik » 24 Apr 2012, 06:50

Hardliner wrote:Red Weyane,

I hope Minilik beats the crap out of you. I cheer for Minilik any time. 8) 8)

Peace

I want to meet him seriously I am sure he won't because he is not Eritrean he is woyane playing Eri card.

Red weyane quit pls...

Postby Erishikor » 24 Apr 2012, 15:45

Red Sea wrote:
And you......, the tegwar meakoru, chenawi, sahash leflafi ab-megedi @@gg@me shut the f**k up. This Eritrean does not need your freaking help in what ever he does.
Like I told your two coward cousins (Ob jr and mini-d**k-licker), we the Eritrean people will unmake you just like we made you in our time of chosing, and we will do so, not to please or help any ethiopian, but becase you back stab us and the most evil deed of all, your coward selves unearthed our martyrs graves and danced up on them.
There is no way, we will sleep tight unless we make you pay for that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good job red sea, that serves the idiot right. :lol:

Postby Fed_Up » 24 Apr 2012, 16:16

i personally believe "Red Sea " is an Eritrean. He is consistently displaying his personal stand towards any Eritrean concerned issue. like some Ethiopian beside Woyannies those who are still believe shabia/ Eritrean is the swear enemies of Ethiopian; no matter what ; how hard Eritrean try to disproved them, assist them, give them our blood and flesh, and cuddle them. for instance the person by the name "expert" ..."ojr" ...."Arat Killo" ...et al. so let Red Sea be himself and pray not to fall Eritrea in the hand of like "red sea" ....since his anger is still burning inside and he might go for kill for every minor conflict heheheh

red sea

brother tell you what ...please learn how to live coexist with the people next door. if you wish the country you dearly love to succeed, you should learn how to live in peace with the people next door. that is the only way out of all the smeary the entire horn is in. stop attacking the citizen. just focus on woyannies, those are the damn sware common enemies we are having in common. let's finish them. ordinary Ethiopian are as victims as Eritrean at this moment.

Postby Minelik » 24 Apr 2012, 22:51

Red weyane , please stop writing a book... and be a man.. do not hit and run.. you coward lil b!tch!!

Postby Obamajr. » 25 Apr 2012, 02:31

And did you ask the other idiot (Objr) what he meant when he said "let's co-operate for now to distroy woyane and let's not talk about Assab for now" What is "for now mean"?. Man, you are a very old man who is a sinile (lost his mind), to even entertain the idea to be on their side. They are telling every Eritrean their motive, you just are willing to close your eyes.
In short quit playing detective colombo.
Swallow the pill. I am a 100% Eritrean who does not give a hoot about people who has a hiden agendas, and yes I want every Eritrean to cut the damn cord with any thing ethiopian or @@gg@@mian

Red Sea,
you better listen to your country buddy Fed_up. If he said you are an Eriteran, I can believe him. He knows you better than me. Let me reply to your comment.
I am not here to play game with you and spend my time to challenge your insult. I have said
"let's co-operate for now to distroy woyane and let's not talk about Assab for now" What is "for now mean"?.

Since my quote bothers you, I am delighted to answer your question with respect. If you don't know what respect means, please don't reply to me and I don't want to play your game. Here is my point, If you have the time to listen and chew what I have said. Our main focus right now is tyrant Ashebir period. you are our next door neighbor and why I have to worried about you? Your President is not abusing my people as well as my country, why I have to focus with you people. It doesn't make any sense if I came here every day and talk about you and your country. Trust me, the only people who are talking about your country as well as your president are chosen weyane Monkeys or servants. Does it make any sense to you if I talk about Assab right now? You tell me. Your father is older than my father. So stop bullshitting your self about my age. I am younger than you 100%. I am not going to your level. You need to swallow your pills and focus about your country and your President, rather than talking about me and my country as well. You take it easy and be civilized.

Postby Red Sea » 25 Apr 2012, 02:55

Listen Obama jr. I am way civilized than any body in this forum. Just like you, I do not attack any one unless I see them attacking me, my people or my country. I do not give my other cheek when I get slapped in the other. I give back double, triple, quadruple fold.
And so far, I found you to be credible than most of them.
But yes, you ask me it it make sense to me if you talk about Assab right now. Right?
Yes it does. You still are going around the bushes to define what right now means.
Since you asked me, here I am asking you to admit that Assab was, is and will always be Eritrean.
That way, I do not have to assume, that there is any hiden agendas.

Postby Obamajr. » 25 Apr 2012, 03:46

Red Sea wrote:But yes, you ask me it it make sense to me if you talk about Assab right now. Right?
Yes it does. You still are going around the bushes to define what right now means.
Since you asked me, here I am asking you to admit that Assab was, is and will always be Eritrean.

Eritrea officially celebrated its 1st anniversary of independence on May 24, 1992.

Red Sea
- you have your independence in 1992. Why I need Assab or Massawa now or for ever? Why we have to go back about the past? you are my next door neighbor. So what is the fuss with Assab? It is gone long time ago. " የፈሰስ ውሃ አይታፈስም" let us move on will you?

Postby Minelik » 25 Apr 2012, 08:48

Red Sea wrote:Listen Obama jr. I am way civilized than any body in this forum. Just like you, I do not attack any one unless I see them attacking me, my people or my country. I do not give my other cheek when I get slapped in the other. I give back double, triple, quadruple fold.
And so far, I found you to be credible than most of them.
But yes, you ask me it it make sense to me if you talk about Assab right now. Right?
Yes it does. You still are going aroundGf the bushes to define what right now means.

Shut up red weyane....the more I read your bs I become more interested to kick your [deleted]..plz pick s date and place ...you coward....

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion