Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

do we owe revolutions an apology?

Postby eden » 14 Apr 2012, 14:12

I think we do. He has been the most focused and persistent forumer and honestly speaking I'm beginning to think that there would have been things that I wouldn't have known had it not been for his participation. Most of us have accused him of hiding his origion and pretending to be what he is not. But if you really think about this, it does not matter at all. The message is the most important thing, isn't it? Personally, I have changed my attitude toward him because I now realize that it doesn't matter if he is cadre or institution. it doesn't matter if he pretends to be this or that nationality. Only the message and the evidence matters. As long as we double check his facts with other sources, I think we should applaud him for his participation than discourage him like we sometimes do. So I say I apologize for bringing attention where it doesn't belong and distracting from message.

Re: do we owe revolutions an apology?

Postby Conformist » 14 Apr 2012, 14:15

Eden wrote:I think we do. He has been the most focused and persistent forumer and honestly speaking I'm beginning to think that there would have been things that I wouldn't have known had it not been for his participation. Most of us have accused him of hiding his origion and pretending to be what he is not. But if you really think about this, it does not matter at all. The message is the most important thing, isn't it? Personally, I have changed my attitude toward him because I now realize that it doesn't matter if he is cadre or institution. it doesn't matter if he pretends to be this or that nationality. Only the message and the evidence matters. As long as we double check his facts with other sources, I think we should applaud him for his participation than discourage him like we sometimes do. So I say I apologize for bringing attention where it doesn't belong and distracting from message.

He is certainly the best contributor in this forum, he comes up with the kind of diverse information nobody else can.

Postby revolutions » 14 Apr 2012, 14:21

Agent Eden,
I take it you misspelled revelations

Postby eden » 14 Apr 2012, 14:32

no, i mean you revolutions. it's stupid of me and others to demand from you to be critical of hgdef. we should instead focus on whatever you are doing which is pointing out woyane's deficit.

revelations also contributes well. his weakness is he has no central message or theme as you do.

Postby Akele » 14 Apr 2012, 14:50

edu
edu is the most lekbat [deleted] i've ever seen in my life

Postby Fed_Up » 14 Apr 2012, 14:53

Akele wrote:edu

Regionalist freak gone banana. You are the most idiot person I have come across. You are DOMA ras.
Nesha ember lehqbat lehassi meakor weyanne. Cheed chenawi, hadami!

Postby Akele » 14 Apr 2012, 14:57

Fed_Up wrote:
Akele wrote:edu

Regionalist freak gone banana. You are the most idiot person I have come across. You are DOMA ras.
Nesha ember lehqbat lehassi meakor weyanne. Cheed chenawi, hadami!

come on fu******cked up halay, how many times are you going to change my name lol. moron robot

Postby Fed_Up » 14 Apr 2012, 15:02

Hqdami kid hedem....beray ..resi gerweyna woyanne. Kemaha zeamsele geltam mahtsen eritreawit ayteweleden aykewleden. Halay ag..me.

Postby Facts » 14 Apr 2012, 15:04

I think everyone appreciates Revolutions' contribution.

Probably wouldn't be worth keeping up with forum without him/her/it.

Postby Akele » 14 Apr 2012, 15:05

Fed_Up wrote:Hqdami kid hedem....beray ..resi gerweyna woyanne. Kemaha zeamsele geltam mahtsen eritreawit ayteweleden aykewleden. Halay ag..me.

first we are going to teach you tigrina amiche. second, ata gohaf what have you done for eritrea other than bending over to the self proclaimed belae seb aka zerie kirdad isaias and monkey lol. third, hgdef belaeti/haredti eritrawian ke cidi, are they really eritreans? how can they kill deki eri like begie fasika [deleted]? get lost, no one is buying your cheap b.s...robot punk, wake up
Last edited by Akele on 14 Apr 2012, 15:06, edited 1 time in total.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion