Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Message board locked?

Postby Red Sea » 31 Mar 2012, 05:04

Man, I do not even want to mention names (for they are cowards), but some one in this forum dared me to meet him/her any place and time to whipp my [deleted]. But knowing that he/she is opening his/her mouth to act as if they got some courage to confront a devilish Eritrean like me in person, I say,...never mind.... bragging, is their nature and opted to not even respond to who ever that coward person is. But now, when I went to that particular thread, that coward must be a moderator and they locked the thread so that I can not even respond to that particular post.
Well, there you have it.
That is the woyane style. Hit and run that is. :lol:
Yes I am a brave Eritrean just like every other Eritrean and I can meet and one of you or all of you combined any time any place you chose.
If you have the capability to beat an Eritrean, you would not have been crying day in day out here by envoking the name Eritrea.
But, you have to sign a notorized form, that you will not sue me, after what I will do to every skinny areses of yours if I see you all in person and send the forms to Elias or if you wish to give me your addresses and I will collect them first and I will let you know the date and time you should meet me.
Man, it will be my pleasure to beat you guys even if you are living in different continent than I do. I mean it is worth to pay and fly as far as even Fiji to kick your ares if you only can sign the "I am willing to get kicked in the arse by Red Sea" form.
Deal? :mrgreen: :lol: :evil:

Re: Message board locked?

Postby Minelik » 31 Mar 2012, 09:39

Red Sea, actually it was me who said that. You do not have to say bla blah.. just pick a place and time. Only cowards talk about conditions.. whats up with you shabians?? for every stuff you put conditions.. this is between you and me.. and if you have the gut .. just locate place and time.

Postby Semira » 31 Mar 2012, 09:50

Thank you minilik. This skuni anceba has the audacity to talk every Ethiopian with his hippo sized ugly mouth in which he eat and delicate altogether. Now that is not enough, he is starting to talk rubish and write a book on meeting in person as if he is man enough to stand up and deal with confrontation. While we know that big mouth people are nothing in the domain of courage, he should simply have accepted your invitation by picking a time and date. Instead, he throes a garbage of propaganda to deter you. Anyways, he won't show up. Even if he does, he lacks the courage to show up just by himself. Whe will come with his entire clan to protect him from some devastating punches.

The best thing one can do to this scumbag is to throw him on the floor and [deleted] in his big mouth.

Postby Akele » 31 Mar 2012, 10:12

redsea
ata halay resah bootlicker, you are a coward to tell us your name and where you live p**us***sy. bi***t*ch a**s**s [deleted], just get on your knees and [deleted] isu (tembenai) nuts; its not in eritrean dna to be a [deleted] like you [deleted]. if you ever reveal your name [deleted], you will know whats good, fruitcake b***itch

p.s [deleted] stop writing a book in er forum, no one is reading it.

Postby out for lunch » 31 Mar 2012, 10:20

Redsea,

Minilutti does that from her comfy home. She craves for attention. Ignore her. :|

Peace

Postby Fed_Up » 31 Mar 2012, 12:06

Minelik wrote:Red Sea, actually it was me who said that. You do not have to say bla blah.. just pick a place and time. Only cowards talk about conditions.. whats up with you shabians?? for every stuff you put conditions.. this is between you and me.. and if you have the gut .. just locate place and time.

Mimisha I will be your fan. Hehehehe but the question is will the fight televised "live". at list the fight should be on YouTube. Please don't disappoint me on this one. hehehhee

Isn't it fun..ER goes physical. Last time OJ request my willing to join him inside ring. Heheheh

Oj is the offer still up?

Postby Semira » 31 Mar 2012, 12:25

Fed_Up wrote:Mimisha I will be your fan. Hehehehe but the question is will the fight televised "live". at list the fight should be on YouTube. Please don't disappoint me on this one. hehehhee

Isn't it fun..ER goes physical. Last time OJ request my willing to join him inside ring. Heheheh

:lol: :lol: that was funny. did Oj offer a fist fight in a ring? it would be very nice and funny to see some contest in the ring since everyone here has one regular foe. But in regard to Red Sea and Minilik, i will put all my money on Minilik to beat the crap out of Red Sea lol. mind you, it took days for Red Sea to reply for the offer and till now, he can't pick the place and the date. Minilik is so pieced and i have never seen him that angry before. Seriously, that Red Sea guy is the cowardest of all and you can tell from the way he writes :cry:

Postby Aba-Dula » 31 Mar 2012, 12:47

How about we set up a ring, and let an Eritrean macho and TPLF macho take their bottled up frustrations out on each other? I am betting on the red sea boy, for he has much more to prove than the weak and desolate Akele representing TPLF.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Minelik » 31 Mar 2012, 12:54

hat was funny. did Oj offer a fist fight in a ring? it would be very nice and funny to see some contest in the ring since everyone here has one regular foe. But in regard to Red Sea and Minilik, i will put all my money on Minilik to beat the crap out of Red Sea lol. mind you, it took days for Red Sea to reply for the offer and till now, he can't pick the place and the date. Minilik is so pieced and i have never seen him that angry before. Seriously, that Red Sea guy is the cowardest of all and you can tell from the way he writes :cry:

Semira

Semira, i am not a violate person, but when I see the likes of red sea, I will be one. I have been reading several of red sea's comments.. the one that triggered me most is his comment on the EPPF leadership ..and he said.. if these individuals harm the Eritrean govt , let alone the govt every eri should dare to punish them... then I was so disappointed that he has the nerve to say this in our forum. The truth is the kind of folks such as Red Sea are only good at running their mouth behind the pc and when it comes to action, you wont find them.. that is also happening at the govt level. Shabia has been saying several bs thru its mouth pieces including that whore old ugly woman Sofia. They have been saying if our sovereignty is violated we will react and it has been almost three weeks since we attaced them and they are sucking it up!! Cowardliness at its best !.... well these sum bags are nothing but losers who are only good at running their big mouths. We have seen it.

I am trying to find out Red Sea's other pen name and I will disclose it shortly in another thread.

Postby Fed_Up » 31 Mar 2012, 13:51

Semira wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:Mimisha I will be your fan. Hehehehe but the question is will the fight televised "live". at list the fight should be on YouTube. Please don't disappoint me on this one. hehehhee

:lol: :lol: that was funny. did Oj offer a fist fight in a ring? it would be very nice and funny to see some contest in the ring since everyone here has one regular foe. But in regard to Red Sea and Minilik, i will put all my money on Minilik to beat the crap out of Red Sea lol. mind you, it took days for Red Sea to reply for the offer and till now, he can't pick the place and the date. Minilik is so pieced and i have never seen him that angry before. Seriously, that Red Sea guy is the cowardest of all and you can tell from the way he writes :cry:

Sometimes our inner childish surfaced and display regardless of our age hahahah. But what I do know is about red sea. He is solider ....I mean at list as an Eritrean myself ,I can guess Red sea participated in one battle...to put my cheap I should know Mimisha back ground.

Btw...minklk is picked the fight...he invited him for physical there for he is the one he should pick plc.it shouldn't be the other way around.

Now, Minilk disclose the location where the fight will takes place.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion