Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Eritrea on the move

Postby Hillal » 28 Mar 2012, 21:07

17% annual economic growth doesn't reflect the real picture of the Eritrean economic boom. :lol: :lol:

http://eastafro.com/Post/2012/03/28/39- ... isha-mine/

Re: Eritrea on the move

Postby Red Sea » 28 Mar 2012, 22:01

Arms embargo my behind!!!!!
Just saying. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby YeSat-Nebelbal » 28 Mar 2012, 23:58

The issue is not importing such large tanks, if there was real cooperation Eritreans would be importing large tanks from Ethiopia and Ethiopia would be importing from Eritrea. That ios the real loss for the two nations, I hope once we remove this dispecable regime from Ethiopia we will be cooperating with each other, so the money can remain within our region helping many people.

Postby Gurage » 29 Mar 2012, 01:07

epic_fails-9.jpg
epic_fails-9.jpg (21.02 KiB) Viewed 249 times

oops, what a low blow,to looser Ye LemAGne Zere woy-anuse. :lol: :lol:

Postby Meron » 29 Mar 2012, 01:53

I swear by Almighty God that I will tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth that Hillal of this forum will be held solo responsible for the heart attacks and ultimate death of Awash and YebandLuttii? Why not advicing readers discretion? Next time you should at least warn readers for such sort of grafic and lethal news, especially for the ones with sever inferiority complex syndrome such as Awash, Yeband, Eden.... ?

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion