Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Nevsun Stock Price Fall 50% due to War Crisis In Eritrea

Postby Minelik » 20 Mar 2012, 22:49

Stock markets are sensitive to war, natural disaster and political events. The recent crisis in Eritrea led major mining firm from Canada that has 60% stake in Eritrean Bisha mining site has seen a deep loss in stock price. Analysts predicts further declines in the market price of the stock. Ethiopia will continue its military action aganist Eritrea.

Re: Nevsun Stock Price Fall 50% due to War Crisis In Eritrea

Postby KooLee » 21 Mar 2012, 00:50

This is the time to buy Nevsun stocks. If one is smart one will do the smartest thing, which is to buy NVS stocks, and buy thousands if possible, in three years time one will be very happy they bought NVS stocks. If you buy ten thousand NVS shares at the current price (~$3.5) , one will rip the benefits in three years. Money does not know enemy, the color of money is the best color. If I were a TPLF cadre, I would invest my land sell money on Eritrea's gold, this way I kill two birds with one stone, I take land from Amhara and Oromo, and use the money to own parts of Eritrea. :mrgreen:

Postby Minelik » 21 Mar 2012, 08:37

Futures show another big sell off for Nevsun stock.

Postby Minelik » 21 Mar 2012, 08:37

Futures show another big sell off for Nevsun stock.

Postby revolutions » 21 Mar 2012, 09:04

There's a food shortage in woyane-occupied Ethiopia due to war crisis. While Eritreans are eating well, Ethiopians are forced into starvation. Very sad !

International aid agencies to buy 35,000 tonnes of wheat for Ethiopia
Wed Mar 21, 2012

HAMBURG (Reuters) - The Ethiopian government has issued a new international tender to purchase 35,000 tonnes of milling wheat, European traders said on Wednesday.

Bidding deadline is March 29. Origin was optional and shipment is sought by May 7, traders said.

Ethiopia is still evaluating offers and has not yet made a purchase in a previous tender for 35,000 tonnes which closed on March 15 after the bidding deadline was extended, traders said.

The finance for both tenders is being provided by international aid agencies, traders said.

http://af.reuters.com/article/investing ... 2N20120321

Postby Minelik » 21 Mar 2012, 09:31

Revu lol,who is taking craker and [deleted] from USA to a.rteara land?...it is you shabians..Miskin..

Postby Facts » 21 Mar 2012, 10:31

First, the stock is up since Thursday's hit-and-run drama by your bosses.

Second, the stock price does not matter for ENAMCO or the Eritrean government. In fact, if it declines enough they could take the opportunity and steal the company at a low price by taking it private along with Nevsun management. This is called a management leveraged buyout (LBO). It usually happens if the market is not giving appropriate valuation to stock. An intermediate step in this direction is stock repurchase program which Nevsun has initiated.

Minelik wrote:Image

Stock markets are sensitive to war, natural disaster and political events. The recent crisis in Eritrea led major mining firm from Canada that has 60% stake in Eritrean Bisha mining site has seen a deep loss in stock price. Analysts predicts further declines in the market price of the stock. Ethiopia will continue its military action aganist Eritrea.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion