Needs: Strong Men (i.e. strong leaders)
Does NOT Need: Human rights activists

Needs: A Fighting Force
Does NOT Need: Political Activist

Needs: Determined Leaders
Does NOT Need: United Leaders

Needs: Technology
Does NOT Need: Aid

General Idi Amin Dada tells his cabinet to be strong men, and not act like weak .....

Re: What Ethiopia Needs, and Does NOT Need

Postby yoha » 03 Mar 2012, 05:39

}:-{] wrote:

EDI AMIN DADA : well he was exceptionally arrogant and also stupid for those days but Ethiopia has much worst leadership than EDI AMIN to day. but How much worst do you want brother ?

Postby Obamajr. » 03 Mar 2012, 09:08

}:-{] wrote:Needs: Freedom Fighters
Does NOT Need: Opposition parties

Needs: Sacrifice
Does NOT Need: Negotiation

Needs: Strong Men (i.e. strong leaders)
Does NOT Need: Human rights activists

Needs: A Fighting Force
Does NOT Need: Political Activist

Needs: Determined Leaders
Does NOT Need: United Leaders

Needs: Technology
Does NOT Need: Aid

:roll: አህያዉን ፈርቶ ዱላዉን

Postby }:-{] » 03 Mar 2012, 09:23

Ethiopia needs its own Isaias Afewerki (i.e. a leader)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O12tdvyPOyY&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Postby Minelik » 03 Mar 2012, 09:28

You id.i.ot worry about your banana republic... You have no shame to tellus what we need.. who are you? dop you have the gut to dictate the big ethiopia what it needs and what not? do you know Ethiopia has million bright children ... of all ppl we do not need your comments.. simply stfu!

I am embarrassed for you to be like this.. I know LAPSSET drove you crazy.. you must be left sleepless to run up and down and write different bs with multiple pen name. Sorry for you!

Oj and other Ethiopians... by responding to him you are recognizing his bs.. ignore nonsense shabians comment

Postby }:-{] » 03 Mar 2012, 09:35

Minelik wrote:You id.i.ot worry about your banana republic... You have no shame to tellus what we need.. who are you? dop you have the gut to dictate the big ethiopia what it needs and what not? do you know Ethiopia has million bright children ... of all ppl we do not need your comments.. simply stfu!

I am embarrassed for you to be like this.. I know LAPSSET drove you crazy.. you must be left sleepless to run up and down and write different bs with multiple pen name. Sorry for you!

Oj and other Ethiopians... by responding to him you are recognizing his bs.. ignore nonsense shabians comment

Wzro. Belaynesh uses the phrase banana-republic too loosely. Watch this video and learn what a banana republic is, and then identify which of these two countries, Eritrea or Ethiopia, are a banana republic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXTnVsy32bE&feature=player_detailpage#t=880s[/youtube]

Postby Aba-Dula » 03 Mar 2012, 14:46

}:-{] wrote:
Needs: Freedom Fighters
Does NOT Need: Opposition parties

Needs: Sacrifice
Does NOT Need: Negotiation

General Idi Amin Dada tells his cabinet to be strong men, and not act like weak .....

Postby ras » 04 Mar 2012, 20:49

After the primitive human wave army lost the war against Eritrea, it has been decimated by its own leader Ag....m Meles. The Woyane military is not in any way, form or shape capable of facing a professional fighting force like the Eritrean army. It can only fight against unarmed civilians and kill children. It is not in the interest of Meles to have a strong, confident and professional military force. This is because if the military is a national fighting force, it will not attack its own citizens. In addition, a strong military will not take orders from a weak leader like Meles. A strong military always overthrows weak leaders because weak leaders eventually fail and endanger their own armed forces. When the going gets though, most weak leaders expose their armed forces to grave dangers and flee their country, that is why strong military forces overthrow weak governments and leaders. Meles is very worried about this fact, and therefore, he purposely has made the military very weak. If the Woyane military is transformed into a strong national fighting force, it will overthrow the Meles government. Therefore,the current military is not a national military force, it has purposely been made tactically and technically weak by Meles, and it is so weak that it doesn't stand a chance against any armed force.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion