Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: AU erects statue for Nkrumah; Haileselassie is ignored

Postby Naga Tuma » 03 Feb 2012, 02:43

Red Sea wrote:Naga Tuma said:

Take the first step to civility before opening your dirty mouth. Drop your hypocritical "we," "our," "us," words and your claims that "you and your government" are the same, and "you hate us deep inside." Apparently, you don't know what you are talking about in this regard. Your feeling that everybody out there who criticizes you hates you is not healthy.Naga Tuma

Private message

Hey the irony is that the Eritrean people were the most civilized people in the whole Africa prior to your midget evil sellassie set his foot in Eritrea and sent you dirty, uncivilzed people from your country to learn one or two things from the Eritreans.
Eritrea was the most industrialized nation not only in Africa, but was going toe to toe with the Europeans, untill you primitive people came to Eritrea and took us two steps back wards every year for 4o years when every other nation was going one step forward and while you were standing still where you were since your inception.
Do you really know the history of sellassie in Eritrea for real guy?

Let me say a few things of his evilness:

He took down the steel electric poles which were in Asmara, Massawa, replace them with wooden ones and took the steel to Addis. That is evil. Don't you say?
There was an Italian engineering marvel:
A cable car transport from Massawa to Asmara (over 40 miles along the mountains between Asmara and Massawa high on the sky, some of the hights 1000 feet over the mountains, an engineering marvel which does not even exist in now days civilization, was dismantled and sold as scrabs to the Japanese by the evil sellasie. We could have refubrished it and make it a tourist attraction if that devil never came to Eritrea.
The German Volkswagen corparation decided to construct a car assembly factory in Massawa, which was economically fisible for them...port vicinity...told by sellassie...Eritreans have too many factories...and hence they should build it in Addis. Moronic don't you say? They told him to go f*** himself and it was OK with him that they left rather than see it be bulit in Eritrea.
The East African Locust Organization head quarters was located in Asmara. He had it relocated to Addis. That is lose of employment to Eritreans.
He refused to recognize the Asmara University credentials and thus when the graduates complete their education, they can not even find a job according to their majors. He was forcing them to relocate to different parts of ethiopia to be teachers of elementary or highschools so that your people can learn from the best civilized and educated Eritreans.
There was one amazing functional object of its kind during those times: A moblie shipping dock. What did the devil sellasie do? You guess it. He sold it as scrabs to the Japanes as he usually was doing.
This is a tip of the iceberg he did to us. To make it easier for you just multply those evil deeds by 3.5 million times, and try to see the picture...yes I say "us" and our country "again yes I said our country". besides the more gruesome killing and raping his troops and your great fathers were doing on his name.
What the hell do you want me to say besides "us" "Eritreans" "we" "ours" "our government" "our leaders" and etc? I am not going to include you miserable people in what I say. You are not part of us. I care about us and about our nation. You and your kinds are just like a Kenyan or a congolese in our eyes. You do not have any special place in our hearts except haterd. And on our side there is no love lost between us and you. If you love us, it is your perogative. After all we know that we are the most lovable people in this planet.
As they say, respect is earned not granted. So, if you want to be respected by the Eritrean people whom you seem are in love with earn our respect by saying sorry for your leaders mistakes and for you ideling and see evil happening with out saying foul.
So, let me say this this:
Yes I am a proud Eritrean.
Yes I am very civilized.
Yes I am educated.
Yes, I say what is the truth.
Yes I do not like you people, until you come out and denounce your previous and current leaders on the way they act towards a people and a nation which did nothing to harm you or your country.
Yes I know what I am talking concerning my country and your evil leaderships. I was taken by the caring hand of my father all over Eritrea and told and shown all the miseries you people brought to my people and my country.
Positive criticism.....I would take. That is Eritrean culture. But when you lie, fabricate and dream and wish evil of envy or for what ever reason it is, I will not take. And you people are not critisizing of caring or because you want Eritrea to be a wonderful place. You are just saying, "let no grass grow, if my cattle are not going to graze on it." And we are Eritreans,..... we are capable of growing grass upside down on the Eritrean mountains, with out begging any white man's or Chinese help.
Don't we make you sick the way we brag? Well what can I say, we are the "we can do people" and we earned to brag for we are proving the world that there is life with out the IMF, NGOs, and from waiting with our mouths open like you do, for some white dude's silver spoon to feed us and in return tell us to bend over or else.

Going from saying "deep inside you hate us" to "if you love us, it is your prerogative" is a big turn around.

Let us say you are right that you are very civilized, very educated, very industrialized, and so on. What makes you think that is not welcome by me if it is true? You can brag as much as you want that you are so civilized that the Axum civilization means nothing to you and you can abandon it in a moment's notice.

The reason I say drop the "we," "us," "our," and so on words is because at a personal level you are not different to me from Dr. Bereket Habtesellassie and an Afar man who would prefer to live with his Ethiopian kin. If Dr. Bereket said "we," "us," "our," and so on, instead of I, in my opinion, my wish is, and so on, I would advise him to speak as one man. Your personal opinion doesn't get more weight just because you prop it up with the words "we," "us," and so on.

When you try to tell me about what Haile Sellassie did to or for Eritrea, please provide some source. I want to learn more about it objectively. I would have thought you have more bones with Menelik II than with Haile Sellassie. When I learned Ethiopian history 101 in college when I was much younger during Menghistu's late days, I remember the day I learned about his fight and returning back leaving the Italian army in Eritrea. After the class I argued with my dorm-mates that the EPLF had a point to fight if they felt he didn't fight for them. I still remember how my dorm-mates looked at me after I uttered that; now I understand better why.

So, you can brag all you want about what you wish to. However, facts and ambitions aren't the same.

Postby Red Sea » 03 Feb 2012, 05:49

Naga Tuma said:
Going from saying "deep inside you hate us" to "if you love us, it is your prerogative" is a big turn around.

Let us say you are right that you are very civilized, very educated, very industrialized, and so on. What makes you think that is not welcome by me if it is true? You can brag as much as you want that you are so civilized that the Axum civilization means nothing to you and you can abandon it in a moment's notice.

The reason I say drop the "we," "us," "our," and so on words is because at a personal level you are not different to me from Dr. Bereket Habtesellassie and an Afar man who would prefer to live with his Ethiopian kin. If Dr. Bereket said "we," "us," "our," and so on, instead of I, in my opinion, my wish is, and so on, I would advise him to speak as one man. Your personal opinion doesn't get more weight just because you prop it up with the words "we," "us," and so on.

When you try to tell me about what Haile Sellassie did to or for Eritrea, please provide some source. I want to learn more about it objectively. I would have thought you have more bones with Menelik II than with Haile Sellassie. When I learned Ethiopian history 101 in college when I was much younger during Menghistu's late days, I remember the day I learned about his fight and returning back leaving the Italian army in Eritrea. After the class I argued with my dorm-mates that the EPLF had a point to fight if they felt he didn't fight for them. I still remember how my dorm-mates looked at me after I uttered that; now I understand better why.

So, you can brag all you want about what you wish to. However, facts and ambitions aren't the same.Naga Tuma

Are you telling me you do not understand what the following phrase you your self quoted me as saying means? "Going from saying "deep inside you hate us" to "if you love us, it is your prerogative" is a big turn around." What is the big turn around about it.
Yes I said me and majority of the Eritrean people do not like you. Now are we not supposed to have the right ?
And on the flip of that I said "if you love us it is your perogative" right? Are you saying that I am contradicting on what I said? Because, I can not force you or any body not to love us. Yes it is your perogative. You got the right to love even to the people who hate you. So go ahead please yourself. But we still do not like you. You sound like you are longing an Eritrean love, that you are making what I said to satisfy your ego.
Any ways, let me go to the issue which was at hand. The midget, ugly sob midgt sellassie that is.
Again, you asked me to produce evidence or sources on his evilness concerning Eritrea. Are you out your freaking mind? What more evidence do you want when you are hearing it form the horses mouth? Remember I am Eritrean. I seen it with my own eyes you idiot. Aside the killing, raping, burning villages after villages, cutting the breastes of the Eritrean women, dowsing napalm gas on innocent kids and children, dismantling almost every infrustacture there was in Eritrea.............which you seem to take it lightly, I should not have been forced to speak your damn language or else. No Kenyan or Ugandan or Tanzanian or Arabic nation forced me to speak their language. I know it is good to know as many languages as it is possible, but not by force and amharic could've been the last language I could have reserved a space in my white matter to occupy.
Now, I am not here to convince you that sellassie was devil himself. I could care or less if you worship him like the ras taffarians and go kiss his skelletons, but you need not tell or try to convince any Eritrean other wise. By the way, mengistu was a butcher too. But mengistu is not the one who anexed Eritrea against the wish of our people with ethiopia. Had that a** hole sellassie did not give his a** hole to the USA by a promise to let them have a military base in Asmara (less than a half mile from where I was raised BTW), to accomodate the USA interest in the region and actually gave then USA what it needs, at the Eritrean people expences, mengistu would not have a stake in Eritrea. My point is these whole mess we been dealing with mengistu and these lousy woyanes would not have been happening.
Now, do you really want to know what major things sellassie and mengistu accomplished in Eritrea?
Trust me, sellassie only built a half killometer bridge which covered the "may bela" swerage system with a road during his occupation of Eritrea. Hey compare that to the destruction, he committed which I pointed out to you previousely.
And you asked what was that bariaw mengistu's accomplishment in Eritrea? You guessed it. As millitary man as he was, he constructed a public square for his speeches purposes like Musollini or Lenin, which by the way, ironically we are using it dance on top of the virtual sellasie's, mengisu's and every single ethiopian soldier corpses, on any special occasien we celebrate.
And what amazes me is when I hear you people say, that sellassie educated us. Eritreans were allowed to go to the 4th grade during the Italians crab. For your information, when our great great grandfathers and grandmothers were graduating from 4th grade, yours did not even had a clue what a pen or a note book is all about. 4th grade at those times was like PhD. How stupid can you be not to understand why sellasie was not sending ethiopian terachers to Eritrea, but he was systematically forcing every intelligent or handman Eritrean to ethiopia, by not supplying job opportunity inside Eritrea? Give me a break guys.
As much as any one hate to be colonized, being colonized by a well developed nation like Italy, was a blessing in disguise to the nowadays Eritrean generation. I am not diminishing the hard times our great great parents went through to sucrifice and pass to us what they learnt by the way. And you might say that you were never colonized, but you are the beneficiary of our experience, by the fact that we opened your blind eyes to civilization. Come on man face it. You have a whole tribe which still walk naked like monkey for God sake.
Finally go ahead hope that what I say here and every where is a one man openion, but rest asssured that the feeling and the openion you are being bombarded from me is the voice of over 99.99% of Eritreans. We hate your guts and your faces, until you come out and admit that your leaders had made a great injustice to us the Eritreans and you nowadyas ethiopians say that you are sorry on their behalf and strech your hands in peace and swear not to f*** around with us or our country any more. Stop associating us with you because some our people use the same alphabets, eat similar foods, or because you have Afar people and we have Afar people and every other lame excuse.
Finally I say to you, shut your [deleted]. You are not going to convice any Eritrean that your leaders who were occupying Eritrea or your people had contributed any positive thing which bebefited Eritrea and Eritreans. It is the vise versa. And it is the fact.
And you said facts and ambitions are not the same thing. Well I got news for you. In Eritreans minds, ambitions can be turned to be facts, only if they are planed and worked out by Eritreans that is. Do not forget that the EPLF's ambitions to creat a hospital under ground which is 15 miles long under the mountains of Nakfa was turned to be fact and was healing thousands of Eritrean fighters, under your troops noses, just like the Sawa generation kids had moved mountains to create the most amazing zigzag roads which the Italians deemed it imposible during their stay in Eritrea. Do not forget that we are Eritreans. And Eritreans are the we can do it ourselves with out begging like some we know people.
Now please leave me alone. Yes sellassie was a disgrace to the whole Africa. He is the master beggar, corrupt, killer and who taught all the baboon African leaders to be like him. Beggars, corrupts and slaves like him that is. And thus he deserves where he is at.... 6 feet under. No body should compare him with Nekruma or Isayas. And if any African leader's statue should be at the front of the AU head quarters, deservely so it should be Nekruma's and in 20 years Isayas's.

Postby Naga Tuma » 04 Feb 2012, 12:49

Red Sea wrote:Naga Tuma said:

So, you can brag all you want about what you wish to. However, facts and ambitions aren't the same.Naga Tuma

Are you telling me you do not understand what the following phrase you your self quoted me as saying means? "Going from saying "deep inside you hate us" to "if you love us, it is your prerogative" is a big turn around." What is the big turn around about it.
Yes I said me and majority of the Eritrean people do not like you. Now are we not supposed to have the right ?
And on the flip of that I said "if you love us it is your perogative" right? Are you saying that I am contradicting on what I said? Because, I can not force you or any body not to love us. Yes it is your perogative. You got the right to love even to the people who hate you. So go ahead please yourself. But we still do not like you. You sound like you are longing an Eritrean love, that you are making what I said to satisfy your ego.
Any ways, let me go to the issue which was at hand. The midget, ugly sob midgt sellassie that is.
Again, you asked me to produce evidence or sources on his evilness concerning Eritrea. Are you out your freaking mind? What more evidence do you want when you are hearing it form the horses mouth? Remember I am Eritrean. I seen it with my own eyes you idiot. Aside the killing, raping, burning villages after villages, cutting the breastes of the Eritrean women, dowsing napalm gas on innocent kids and children, dismantling almost every infrustacture there was in Eritrea.............which you seem to take it lightly, I should not have been forced to speak your damn language or else. No Kenyan or Ugandan or Tanzanian or Arabic nation forced me to speak their language. I know it is good to know as many languages as it is possible, but not by force and amharic could've been the last language I could have reserved a space in my white matter to occupy.
Now, I am not here to convince you that sellassie was devil himself. I could care or less if you worship him like the ras taffarians and go kiss his skelletons, but you need not tell or try to convince any Eritrean other wise. By the way, mengistu was a butcher too. But mengistu is not the one who anexed Eritrea against the wish of our people with ethiopia. Had that a** hole sellassie did not give his a** hole to the USA by a promise to let them have a military base in Asmara (less than a half mile from where I was raised BTW), to accomodate the USA interest in the region and actually gave then USA what it needs, at the Eritrean people expences, mengistu would not have a stake in Eritrea. My point is these whole mess we been dealing with mengistu and these lousy woyanes would not have been happening.
Now, do you really want to know what major things sellassie and mengistu accomplished in Eritrea?
Trust me, sellassie only built a half killometer bridge which covered the "may bela" swerage system with a road during his occupation of Eritrea. Hey compare that to the destruction, he committed which I pointed out to you previousely.
And you asked what was that bariaw mengistu's accomplishment in Eritrea? You guessed it. As millitary man as he was, he constructed a public square for his speeches purposes like Musollini or Lenin, which by the way, ironically we are using it dance on top of the virtual sellasie's, mengisu's and every single ethiopian soldier corpses, on any special occasien we celebrate.
And what amazes me is when I hear you people say, that sellassie educated us. Eritreans were allowed to go to the 4th grade during the Italians crab. For your information, when our great great grandfathers and grandmothers were graduating from 4th grade, yours did not even had a clue what a pen or a note book is all about. 4th grade at those times was like PhD. How stupid can you be not to understand why sellasie was not sending ethiopian terachers to Eritrea, but he was systematically forcing every intelligent or handman Eritrean to ethiopia, by not supplying job opportunity inside Eritrea? Give me a break guys.
As much as any one hate to be colonized, being colonized by a well developed nation like Italy, was a blessing in disguise to the nowadays Eritrean generation. I am not diminishing the hard times our great great parents went through to sucrifice and pass to us what they learnt by the way. And you might say that you were never colonized, but you are the beneficiary of our experience, by the fact that we opened your blind eyes to civilization. Come on man face it. You have a whole tribe which still walk naked like monkey for God sake.
Finally go ahead hope that what I say here and every where is a one man openion, but rest asssured that the feeling and the openion you are being bombarded from me is the voice of over 99.99% of Eritreans. We hate your guts and your faces, until you come out and admit that your leaders had made a great injustice to us the Eritreans and you nowadyas ethiopians say that you are sorry on their behalf and strech your hands in peace and swear not to f*** around with us or our country any more. Stop associating us with you because some our people use the same alphabets, eat similar foods, or because you have Afar people and we have Afar people and every other lame excuse.
Finally I say to you, shut your [deleted]. You are not going to convice any Eritrean that your leaders who were occupying Eritrea or your people had contributed any positive thing which bebefited Eritrea and Eritreans. It is the vise versa. And it is the fact.
And you said facts and ambitions are not the same thing. Well I got news for you. In Eritreans minds, ambitions can be turned to be facts, only if they are planed and worked out by Eritreans that is. Do not forget that the EPLF's ambitions to creat a hospital under ground which is 15 miles long under the mountains of Nakfa was turned to be fact and was healing thousands of Eritrean fighters, under your troops noses, just like the Sawa generation kids had moved mountains to create the most amazing zigzag roads which the Italians deemed it imposible during their stay in Eritrea. Do not forget that we are Eritreans. And Eritreans are the we can do it ourselves with out begging like some we know people.
Now please leave me alone. Yes sellassie was a disgrace to the whole Africa. He is the master beggar, corrupt, killer and who taught all the baboon African leaders to be like him. Beggars, corrupts and slaves like him that is. And thus he deserves where he is at.... 6 feet under. No body should compare him with Nekruma or Isayas. And if any African leader's statue should be at the front of the AU head quarters, deservely so it should be Nekruma's and in 20 years Isayas's.

Listen, I have no time for your dirty mouth and childish mantra. Your dad may have personalized a national issue and showed you what he personalized in your childhood age and you are apparently still stuck there. You are stretched between love and hate; "you hate us", "you love us" has occupied your faculty. That only shows how insecure you are about being loved or hated. No healthy faculty should be bothered about being loved or hated out of the blue. I am not guided by what I hear from the horse's mouth, I wasn't even when I was in third or fifth grade. BTW, I was never in a fourth grade. To me you are just another cadre and what you tell me by no means has more weight than what I hear from those who have an opposite view. I took you to task to provide me written materials but you failed.

If you haven't read or forgot, Isaias has called Haile Selassie the founding father. If you want Isaias's statue to be at the front of the AU in twenty years in Ethiopia, you must have been thinking about taking back the dirt that has been coming out your mouth and that you have prognosticated your president's end of biological time in less than twenty years.

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion