Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum


When will Tigres, Kunama, Afar, Jeberti, Saho, and Bilen be free from Kebesa/Tigrinya terror

Postby Balcha Demesse » 20 Dec 2011, 17:48


I hope the people enslaved by the minority tigrinya regime will be free soon. With UN sanctions can't be too far away!

Image



Re: When will Tigres, Kunama, Afar, Jeberti, Saho, and Bilen be free from Kebesa/Tigrinya terror

Postby Balcha Demesse » 20 Dec 2011, 17:56


The History of Eritrea during Haile Sellessie’ Time until now Kebesa Regime Against the lowlanders the only difference between them is style rather than substance.

I have been listening to the voice of Asena, Voice Meselna Delina, and Radio Erena for a long period of time. The Kebesa news analysts broadcast has provided and given enough information about the Kebesa. Who are the (ethnic Tigrinya)? they are the same as TV- Kebesa Regime in Asmara . Which is TV-ER? The martyr hero and people of the Kebesa are suffering, being tortured and killed by Isaias Afwerki Regime. What about the Lowlanders are they not also suffering? If it is not the worst!! I have read books, articles and listened to interviews by the Tigrinya speakers in regards to what they have been forced to endure. Especially Emanuel Eyase The voice of Asena as well Meselna Delina and Radio Erena denotes an inordinate amount of time to the concerns of the Kebesa. Kebesa are seemingly degrading Lowlanders to second class status. Kebesa Jesus said “Thou shalt love thy neighbor As Thyself’ (Romans 13:9) However, the facts are the Lowlanders are still suffering much for the cause of Eritrean independence.

Since the 1st of September, 1961, when the father of Eritrea warrior and hero Hamd Idris Awate fired the first bullets for Eritrean independence, the lowlanders have been born into a world of suffering. The Haile Selassie regime and Kebesa Commondes retaliated by engaging in systematic torture and murder of innocent lowlanders. Biher Jeberti is Lowlanders. From 1962 until 1973, lowlanders have lost an entire generation due to the Eritrean independent crime mass of genocide. During that time thousands of lowlanders have migrated to Sudan and other countries going from bad to worse misery. Kebesa commondes have done severe damage and suffering against the lowlanders. And I quote “I have respect for the men who let me now where he stands even if he is wrong.” Colonization Enemy) “For those who came as a brother nothing but it is a devils. (Warrior Malcolm X)

Thousands of unborn Eritrean lowlanders, murdered by criminals Commondes who are being cut from their mother’s womb. Thousands upon thousands of civilian women, children, infants and men were buried in mass grave surrounded by markers. At that time the song of the mothers and sisters of kebesa was Eate bakruy waduy Commondes kaynaluy Commoneds, takhl kowlay Commondes ayy bal commondes. Even now we have to press this issue against commondes and their family. Jesus said. “Murder you have heard that it was said to the people long ago Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgments”(Mathew 5:21) A major operation took place against the lowlanders during the rule of Mongesto The regime did not have religious problems. From 1974 until 1991 the city of (SheEb) and others cities were completely destroyed. I understand that during the Mangiest regime, The Commondes did come to defend their fellow Kebesa. That’s well and good, but the brutal criminal actions were taken by Kebesa Commondes and the Ethiopian Air force from Kebesa who bombed and killed innocent lowlanders under the rule of Haile Selassie. Bloodshed, murder, burning, slaughter, massacre, robbery, rape, dirty and nasty jobs, can never be forgotten. The truth must be told to the people of Eritrea , at that time the lowlander’s mothers and sisters song was Commondsy maxu eab habelow agul waled laxer kameatxllw talget hob eglay abtxrw egal emo taxma lgaro hewl balmnke wrathane.

After Independence Day, the Commondes and the Ethiopian Air Force from Kebesa should be brought to criminal court! Eritrean people should be taught and shown the ugly history of the Commondes. The dictator should be questioned by the criminal court system. Why did he ignore this issue? He should be held accountable for his actions. That’s why the E.P.L.F. Highlander fighter has made fun of Lowlander fighters by calling them wadi Halima. This type of insult should provoke bloodshed between the Highlanders and the Lowlanders. This dispute should be one on one with Highlanders without getting help from woyann. The reason why I say this is history justifies from Italy , England , Hail Silesia , Mangust and Isaias Afwerki that Highlanders have intentions of manipulating the Tigray people by using religion to attack the Lowlands . At the same time they insulted Tigray, I hope one day the Highlanders will have confidence in themselves instead of Tigray. Even now the men of the Kebesa regime are Tigray. Who are these men? Tigray Isass, Hogos, Yamane, and many more are. Please Kebessa do not brag too much, calm down, take it easy, and sit down. Over 35% of the E. P. L. F. fighters were from Tigray. So Kebesa don’t think lowlanders do not know. Jesus said to you “your Pride goes before the destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall” (Proverbs 16:18).



Re: When will Tigres, Kunama, Afar, Jeberti, Saho, and Bilen be free from Kebesa/Tigrinya terror

Postby siren66 » 20 Dec 2011, 18:01


This is very funny. You have like 88 Ethnic groups in the "sick man of Africa." Shouldn't you concentrate your effort there where everyone knows it is a minority dominated enslaved "country" that could go up in flames any day now.

WOW! everyday you manage to surprise me with the level of stupidity you find yourself in.


Balcha Demesse wrote:I hope the people enslaved by the minority tigrinya regime will be free soon. With UN sanctions can't be too far away!

Image



Re: When will Tigres, Kunama, Afar, Jeberti, Saho, and Bilen be free from Kebesa/Tigrinya terror

Postby Balcha Demesse » 20 Dec 2011, 18:03


siren66 wrote:This is very funny. You have like 88 Ethnic groups in the "sick man of Africa." Shouldn't you concentrate your effort there where everyone knows it is a minority dominated enslaved "country" that could go up in flames any day now.

WOW! everyday you manage to surprise me with the level of stupidity you find yourself in.


Balcha Demesse wrote:I hope the people enslaved by the minority tigrinya regime will be free soon. With UN sanctions can't be too far away!

Image



Why you guys killing Tigre civilians? Mr. Kebessa-Tigrinya terrorist

What did this lady ever do to you??? Is is because of her religion you hate her?

Image



Re: When will Tigres, Kunama, Afar, Jeberti, Saho, and Bilen be free from Kebesa/Tigrinya terror

Postby siren66 » 20 Dec 2011, 18:17


The beautiful woman does not look dead to me. Does she look dead to you, GereAnanya?

Balcha Demesse wrote:
Why you guys killing Tigre civilians? Mr. Kebessa-Tigrinya terrorist

What did this lady ever do to you??? Is is because of her religion you hate her?

Image



Re: When will Tigres, Kunama, Afar, Jeberti, Saho, and Bilen be free from Kebesa/Tigrinya terror

Postby Shewit » 20 Dec 2011, 18:53


siren66 wrote:
WEDI BOQAXIT MEDHIN BERAD YITEALOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Balcha Demesse wrote:I hope the people enslaved by the minority tigrinya regime will be free soon. With UN sanctions can't be too far away!

Image



[deleted]:
IT IS A FACT the lowlanders –especially MUSLIM Eritreans – have been systematically evicted from their indigenous land since 1890 by the expansionist Tegarus (ooops Tegregna was the term) – especially by the [deleted]. The people of Afar, Kunamas, Sahos, Bellen and Jeberti among others have lost their ancestral lands. Some even say it is tantamount to colonial practices, in which the native people are forced to acculturate Tegregna arts in the name of R’TTRea. Such cruel practice in the 21st century (that is to accommodate the economic and political dominance of the few at the expense of the vast majority) exits but only in the [deleted].
All progressive minded people should show their support and allegiance to the oppressed so that the people of Afar, Kunama, Sahos, Bellen, and Jeberti can regain what the cruel [deleted] had taken from them.



Re: When will Tigres, Kunama, Afar, Jeberti, Saho, and Bilen be free from Kebesa/Tigrinya terror

Postby Balcha Demesse » 21 Dec 2011, 00:20


Shewit wrote:
siren66 wrote:
WEDI BOQAXIT MEDHIN BERAD YITEALOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Balcha Demesse wrote:I hope the people enslaved by the minority tigrinya regime will be free soon. With UN sanctions can't be too far away!

Image



[deleted]:
IT IS A FACT the lowlanders –especially MUSLIM Eritreans – have been systematically evicted from their indigenous land since 1890 by the expansionist Tegarus (ooops Tegregna was the term) – especially by the [deleted]. The people of Afar, Kunamas, Sahos, Bellen and Jeberti among others have lost their ancestral lands. Some even say it is tantamount to colonial practices, in which the native people are forced to acculturate Tegregna arts in the name of R’TTRea. Such cruel practice in the 21st century (that is to accommodate the economic and political dominance of the few at the expense of the vast majority) exits but only in the [deleted].
All progressive minded people should show their support and allegiance to the oppressed so that the people of Afar, Kunama, Sahos, Bellen, and Jeberti can regain what the cruel [deleted] had taken from them.


This is tantamount to GENOCIDE!

Image

FREEEEEEEEE TIGRE PEOPLE!!



Re: When will Tigres, Kunama, Afar, Jeberti, Saho, and Bilen be free from Kebesa/Tigrinya terror

Postby Ertrawnet » 21 Dec 2011, 02:10


kiiid lier WEyane slave.. Ur text is written by [deleted] jebertis, who are not much diffrent from Yohaness IV and the rest of thier Brittish serviing Agamaeee brothers in Lemaniland (tigray), here u can see some of the Agamaeee plotting how to divide Eritrea based on religon and also how to reattach Eritrea with ethiopia.. They are the reason Eritrean fell into the hand of Ethiopian amahra..The Brittish and agamaee jebertis had one thing in common, they where all outsiders to Eritrea..How can Agamaee jebertis support the brittish who worked with abdul wahab and Ibn Saud to rebell agsint the muslim calipha in "saudi" arabia in order to destory it?? what a bunch of 2faces..if they really where muslims they would no work with the ZIONIST Brittish... Also Agamaee jebertis are emmigrants from Adigrat located in awraja agamaee...They are afraid to tell us that they are the clones/ converts of amhed gragn becuse they are scared of another mass murder ala Yohanes IV style insted they say "we are the decsendants of muhammed and his companions"...The funny thing is the companions of muhammed never came to tigray, but insted they came to medri bahri (debarwa) located in Eritrea, this is another dissorted history from the dirbay chigaram Tigrayans :roll: :roll: :roll:

Agamaeee jebertis wiht thier tradional slavery to UK
Image
Image



What the agamiiie jeberti media such awate.com/asmarino.com/assena.com dont want u to know





Image





Image
Last edited by Ertrawnet on 21 Dec 2011, 03:18, edited 6 times in total.



Re: When will Tigres, Kunama, Afar, Jeberti, Saho, and Bilen be free from Kebesa/Tigrinya terror

Postby sensa-asab » 21 Dec 2011, 02:45


Poor Agames they thing they can disintegrate and divide the Eritrean people,your ancestors were smarter and they couldn't do it,do think you can do it now?go care about your divided worthless society,agame



Re: When will Tigres, Kunama, Afar, Jeberti, Saho, and Bilen be free from Kebesa/Tigrinya terror

Postby Balcha Demesse » 21 Dec 2011, 13:21


sensa-asab wrote:Poor [word deleted] they thing they can disintegrate and divide the Eritrean people,your ancestors were smarter and they couldn't do it,do think you can do it now?go care about your divided worthless society,[word deleted]


So why are you guys killing ethnic TIGRE lowlanders? So many accounts of murder and genocide in Keren Massawa and other TIGRE dominated regions. Maybe you TIGRINYA HIGHLANDERS are afraid of TIGRE majority tribe taking power and retaliating for your KEBESSA/TIGRINYA crimes.

you have every right to be fearful of retaliation from the marginalized and ANGRY TIGRE tribe (Majority tribe of Eritrea)

Image

Three Eritreans working for the Australian mining company Chalice Gold Mined Ltd were shot and killed at approximately 1200 hrs on 10/04/09 approximately 25 miles north of Keren.


http://www.cablegatesearch.net/cable.php?id=09ASMARA350

Next Page


Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: Alexa [Bot], Bing [Bot], Degnet, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Qestenb, Silicha-Qalqalo, Xaashi, Yahoo [Bot], yoha, Zack