Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

When a Dumb Agame Thinks He is Smart!

Post by sesame » 07 May 2024, 20:09

Mickey Raya is a typical dumb Agame. He thinks he is being smart when he posted the following about PIA not using an iPhone. What this dumbass doesn't realize is the security issues of using these devices. Presidents cannot use any phone. Even Barak Obama would not use the iPhone as this article in the Guardian revealed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barack Obama can’t have an iPhone 'for security reasons'
The first US president to use email is banned from having an iPhone - forced instead to use a Blackberry limited to 10 people

Please wait, video is loading...

almaze
Member+

Re: When a Dumb Agame Thinks He is Smart!

Post by almaze » 07 May 2024, 20:31

What kind of phone is Obama using, the iPhone 6 or the iPhone 5? I couldn't tell from the picture. It may be a Samsung Galaxy S4. BTW I'm not sure about the camera Isaias is using. It seems the model is no longer in production... Eden's assessment of your stupid arse in this thread is spot-on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=343233

sesame wrote:
07 May 2024, 20:09
Mickey Raya is a typical dumb Agame. He thinks he is being smart when he posted the following about PIA not using an iPhone. What this dumbass doesn't realize is the security issues of using these devices. Presidents cannot use any phone. Even Barak Obama would not use the iPhone as this article in the Guardian revealed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barack Obama can’t have an iPhone 'for security reasons'
The first US president to use email is banned from having an iPhone - forced instead to use a Blackberry limited to 10 people

Please wait, video is loading...

sesame
Member+

Re: When a Dumb Agame Thinks He is Smart!

Post by sesame » 07 May 2024, 21:16

Yet another Agame dumbass,

If you read the caption you'd know that Barack was using a Blackberry. You were probably in Chigray back then and never heard of it!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
almaze wrote:
07 May 2024, 20:31
What kind of phone is Obama using, the iPhone 6 or the iPhone 5? I couldn't tell from the picture. It may be a Samsung Galaxy S4. BTW I'm not sure about the camera Isaias is using. It seems the model is no longer in production... Eden's assessment of your stupid arse in this thread is spot-on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=343233