Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Agazi General

How Z Tegaru state can b born

Post by Agazi General » 23 Apr 2024, 11:58

1. Get on our knees and beg z northern tegaru north of z mereb, 4 forgiveness. especially the agazian tegaru warrior king isayas.
2. make z peace wit' zem. zen ask zem for port access and we shall pay zem well.
3. get welkait and humera back 2 teegray, for access 2 bilad as sudan and to also make sure zat we have 2 ways 2 ze outside world.
4. Wut else my agazian allies and ppl?

kerenite

Re: How Z Tegaru state can b born

Post by kerenite » 23 Apr 2024, 14:40

Agazi General wrote: ↑
23 Apr 2024, 11:58
1. Get on our knees and beg z northern tegaru north of z mereb, 4 forgiveness. especially the agazian tegaru warrior king isayas.
2. make z peace wit' zem. zen ask zem for port access and we shall pay zem well.
3. get welkait and humera back 2 teegray, for access 2 bilad as sudan and to also make sure zat we have 2 ways 2 ze outside world.
Agazi general,πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

After a stressful work day, you are one of the few here who brings a smile to my face. You are a funny person.

But today, I am disappointed, you only mentioned kebessa. Why did you ignore lowland Eritrea? πŸ™„

Agazi General

Re: How Z Tegaru state can b born

Post by Agazi General » 23 Apr 2024, 17:23

kerenite wrote: ↑
23 Apr 2024, 14:40
Agazi General wrote: ↑
23 Apr 2024, 11:58
Agazi general,πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

After a stressful work day, you are one of the few here who brings a smile to my face. You are a funny person.

But today, I am disappointed, you only mentioned kebessa. Why did you ignore lowland Eritrea? πŸ™„

My tigre brazer, you see, we know zat ze northern tegaru are z movers and shakers of Eritrea or Midri Bahri.
But it is z entire Eritrea zat Makes it unite and powerful.
So ze truth is, z northern tears can certainly convince ze rest 2 make z union with us, or let independent teegray use assab or massawa