Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Is This a Joke: A Train Line to Connect Massawa to Addis Through Mekelle

Post by sesame » 22 Apr 2024, 17:29

This is probably another gimmick from the sinking PP ship. These clowns are so desperate they will say anything. Read it for yourself and judge. I would not object to the idea if the line went through Gonder and Bahrdar as that would not only avoid Agameland, but would go through Western Eritrea and easily link to the Sudan.

The Incredible Train Line That Will Connect World's Largest Land-locked Country to the Sea

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Is This a Joke: A Train Line to Connect Massawa to Addis Through Mekelle

Post by tarik » 22 Apr 2024, 17:48

sesame wrote:
22 Apr 2024, 17:29
This is probably another gimmick from the sinking PP ship. These clowns are so desperate they will say anything. Read it for yourself and judge. I would not object to the idea if the line went through Gonder and Bahrdar as that would not only avoid Agameland, but would go through Western Eritrea and easily link to the Sudan.

The Incredible Train Line That Will Connect World's Largest Land-locked Country to the Sea
Never trust a uk-usa evil fake news. That site is anti china-russia pro western site. This is fake news. Ethiopia is a dead and failed state and cursed-land-tigray region is useless, so let alone Eritrea even their masters the IMF don't want to give them loan. :lol:
:lol:

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 22 Apr 2024, 21:12

I hope this is Fake News. This will never happens as long as Eritreans who love their country are alive. We have to stay anything that links us with this cursed southern neighbor. No good ever comes out of Ethiopia.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 22 Apr 2024, 23:14

If it is an arrangement like the Djibouti rail with arms length transaction between two sovereign countries, why not ? I doubt it though. I would not dismiss the story however. Expect the unexpected seems to be the work of secretive governments. Transparency is not a good concept in the jungle of African diplomacy. :oops: :lol: