Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

FACT:Z Only Pure Amharas I Trust 2Day,R Gonder-Welqait.!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 22 Apr 2024, 11:31

I think z rest of them r all mixed breed with gallas and agames and that's why pure amharas can't stand strong against their enemies 2Gether.

Sadacha Macca

Re: FACT:Z Only Pure Amharas I Trust 2Day,R Gonder-Welqait.!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 22 Apr 2024, 16:56

1. You're a nobody, so nobody cares who you ''trust'' or don't trust. Nobody knows you in Amara kilil or Ethiopia. You may be known in Axum though :).
2. If you are so tough and such a better strategist, feel free to take the next flight to Ethiopia and go lead them then, show them how it's done; instead of ranting on an ETHIOPIAN forum, thousands of miles away from the actual conflict.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 Apr 2024, 17:21

It took weyane 17 months to regroup and come to Alamata with the help of ENDF as well who knows how many weyanes camoflouge themselves as ENDF because we know they have 100,000 ENDF uniforms in Tigray. The Amhara administration led by Amhara Prosperity was routed easily as it only relied on militias and not fano. This means fano wasn't in alamata for a long time. And weyane does its spying before it attempts to do anything

Amhara prosperity wrote a letter of condemnation but nothing more than that so without Amhara Fano support it doesn't seem like they can do anything for a while unless Fano does it for them. This is a long term contested area. Abiy Ahmed wants Weyane to be a threat to Amhara it's in favor of oromunna elite interests to not destroy Weyane as orominna wish to destroy Amhara and Eritrea

union
Member+

Post by union » 22 Apr 2024, 21:05

You stupid agame

Its not a contested area, its Amaras land and will always be. Get that into you retard agame mind

Noble Amhara wrote:
22 Apr 2024, 17:21
It took weyane 17 months to regroup and come to Alamata with the help of ENDF as well who knows how many weyanes camoflouge themselves as ENDF because we know they have 100,000 ENDF uniforms in Tigray. The Amhara administration led by Amhara Prosperity was routed easily as it only relied on militias and not fano. This means fano wasn't in alamata for a long time. And weyane does its spying before it attempts to do anything

Amhara prosperity wrote a letter of condemnation but nothing more than that so without Amhara Fano support it doesn't seem like they can do anything for a while unless Fano does it for them. This is a long term contested area. Abiy Ahmed wants Weyane to be a threat to Amhara it's in favor of oromunna elite interests to not destroy Weyane as orominna wish to destroy Amhara and Eritrea