Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Let's take the so called Eritrean Referendum under the Loupe, once more

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 Apr 2024, 10:49

It is a well established fact among the statisticians that the tool can be manipulated to make a wrong impression different from the reality. There are many ways on how to manipulate the outcome (engineering the outcome, on purpose), among which the following tricks could be raised here:

▪ The manner in which questions are phrased can have a massive impact on the way an audience answers them.
▪ Specific wording patterns have a persuasive effect, and influence respondents to answer in a predictable manner.

I copied here in to just quote the source from a domain expert in the field.

Did the so called Eritrean referendum purposefully deploy such a mechanism in the formulations of the questionnaires of the referendum that went on to determine the fate of millions both in Eritrea proper and beyond?

If this is the case, having proven that the questionnaires were purposefully manipulative, would that alone also qualify the whole business as a hoax and declare it void and null?

I decided to post this question because I think to have my own stake in the whole setup of massive hoax sold to us as a free will of the people, while it is not?

Let's discuss on the subject matter level instead of jumping to the usual habit of character assassination of individuals.
There is an Amharic saying which goes like ስሮጡ የታጠቁት ስሮጡ ይፈታል (which essentially means if you try to assemble something in haste, then it will also crumble on you in the same haste). So, it is in the best interest of the Eritreans themselves.
Last edited by DefendTheTruth on 22 Apr 2024, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Let's take the so called Eritrean Referendum under the Lupe, once more

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Apr 2024, 11:54

ኡኛ ተጋሩ እንዳጣ ለማኝ ቀኑን ሙሉ ኤርትራውያንን ስንሳደብ እና ስናንቋሽሽ የምንውል ሙቀኞች ሆንን እኮ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 22 Apr 2024, 14:26

There is a very wise adage that PP clowns are forgetting: "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging." Abiy and his cadres are too dumb to stop digging their grave. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 22 Apr 2024, 15:00

DefendTheTruth wrote:
22 Apr 2024, 10:49
It is a well established fact among the statisticians that the tool can be manipulated to make a wrong impression different from the reality. There are many ways on how to manipulate the outcome (engineering the outcome, on purpose), among which the following tricks could be raised here:

▪ The manner in which questions are phrased can have a massive impact on the way an audience answers them.
▪ Specific wording patterns have a persuasive effect, and influence respondents to answer in a predictable manner.

I copied here in to just quote the source from a domain expert in the field.

Did the so called Eritrean referendum purposefully deploy such a mechanism in the formulations of the questionnaires of the referendum that went on to determine the fate of millions both in Eritrea proper and beyond?

If this is the case, having proven that the questionnaires were purposefully manipulative, would that alone also qualify the whole business as a hoax and declare it void and null?

I decided to post this question because I think to have my own stake in the whole setup of massive hoax sold to us as a free will of the people, while it is not?

Let's discuss on the subject matter level instead of jumping to the usual habit of character assassination of individuals.
There is an Amharic saying which goes like ስሮጡ የታጠቁት ስሮጡ ይፈታል (which essentially means if you try to assemble something in haste, then it will also crumble on you in the same haste). So, it is in the best interest of the Eritreans themselves.
Man-o-man,

I wonder about those savage Abyssinians. They are still unable to digest the freedom of Eritrea.

Let's compare them with Sudan, Sudan proper for instance was including South Sudan and their region was forcibly annexed to the Arab north sudan with the help of the British colonialists.

Same as Eritreans, the south Sudanese fought bravely to liberate their country, consequently same as Eritreans they won and became independent and their national flag (same as the Eritrean) is flying in the front ground of the united nations.

Now, unlike ethios who weep, cry and keep chanting Qey bahrachin bla.. bla, the arab north sudanese have accepted the freedom of south sudan with open mind.

Food for thought, do you idiots know someting of paramount importance? Well Sudan was an oil producing country and 70% of the oil belonged to south sudan. Hence it lost 70% of its revenue from the oil sale after "the secession" of the south.

Now...Are the sudanese wailing and chanting BENZINACHIN BEQEY DEMACHIN? Of course not because unlike you primitive people, they are civilized.

Finally, I wonder why the Eritrean government or its supporters here at mereja fail to tell the expansionists to learn from the Sudanese. 🙄

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Let's take the so called Eritrean Referendum under the Loupe, once more

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 Apr 2024, 15:48

ምነዉ ማዶ ማዶዉን፣ ወንድም/እህት?

Here are the two points, which you can deny or admit to have consciously manipulated or not, clear your name and your deeds. Manipulation is a crime.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 22 Apr 2024, 16:14

DTT,

The only one so desperate that they are clutching every straw that passes their way are Abiy and his PP cadres. Let's see what you dimwits have come up with in the past year: 1) Abiy and His Water project about the Red Sea when Fano was demolishing his army. So is Abiy's rag-tag Oromo Army going to deliver Assab to Oromia? Don't make me laugh. 2) The MoU with Somaliland unveiled with great fanfare on New Year 2024 and apparently little thought. It is now a distant embarrassing memory that you clowns prefer to forget. 3) Handing over Raya to the Agames a most shameful abdication of responsibility to allow the Agames to murder Amhara PP members. And now you come up with this sheet. Even a dimwit like you can see the writing on the wall, that Abiy's days are numbered.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 22 Apr 2024, 16:37

The referendum was not even necessary to conduct. The Low iQ southerners fought to their Last soldier and armament and ultimately, their leaders run away like a [deleted] and sought political Asylum in Zimbabwe.

You never left Eritrea with honor and your Army and administration intact but you were chased like a rabbit and you were castrated like eunouch. Hence, the referendum was a gesture, we secured our independence with a barell of a Gun and there is nothing the Low iQ southerners can do.

wubebereha

Post by wubebereha » 22 Apr 2024, 16:46

can you change the subject to Asab or sea access? that is what 99% of Ethiopians are interested.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 Apr 2024, 17:07

ዳቂ ዉሸቱን ተቀብሎዋል ና የተቀራችዉም በገፍ ተከተሉት፣ ዉሸት አታዉሩ፣ ሁለተኛ፣ የሕዝብ ዉሳኔ አካሄድን ብላችዉ።

Fake የሕዝብ ዉሳኔ has been exposed, I did some useful job today, thanks to the mob.

It seems that you knew already how unbearable the pain of "castrated like eunouch" is and rushed to Algiers the last time Ethiopia could have undone the fake entity.