Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Down, Down, Amarika!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Apr 2024, 09:37

Unless Amarika is down the rest of the world will never going to find peace, I wrote the name purposely distorted not to hurt the feelings of some decent citizens of the country. I am pretty sure that there are many people in the country, who would like to see a peaceful and prosperous world, unlike the moron in the name of Biden and his cohorts, and as such wouldn't approve the way their money is spent for the destruction of the rest of the world.

They make a lot of conditions and demands to just give a loan of something 3 $ billions to Ethiopia, which will going to spend it to finance its development initiatives and the future of its vibrant and young population while the same Amarika is dragging its foot on the negotiation, bringing up endless conditions. The same country now readily makes funds upwards of 100 $ billions for the war effort somewhere in the world. Is there anymore evil than this? NO!

While they propel and maintain war efforts around the world with massive funding of their money, they shamelessly try to lecture us in case we try to subdue rebellions against the constitutional order in our own homeland, telling us the solution is only through dialogue.

Have they ever come with an answer for the question where the same dialogue has gone when it comes to their own massive war machine around the world?

Their hypocrisy has no bound, needless to add!

sesame
Member+

Re: Down, Down, Amarika!

Post by sesame » 21 Apr 2024, 10:14

Poor DTT,

Did it just dawn on you what the evil design of the imperialists is! Their intention is not to see Africa get out of brutal cycles of poverty and conflict. And that dumb PP clown fell right into their trap. They will give him a billion dollars worth of expired wheat but not the money to enable him to produce that wheat. They want Ethiopia to remain as a beggar nation. Dont expect them to help you develop it to become their competitor in resources and markets. So, either break the shackles or shut up and stretch your hands; beggars cannot be choosers.

Educator

Post by Educator » 21 Apr 2024, 10:23

God bless America!
$3 billion my @ssssss, so your satan can build his palace?

America is great. I hope it will never give you a penny to your fake PHD holder in conflict resolution con artist war monger. And you are scared to name America knowing their hands are long. Yes, if I ever known your identity, I would provide the FBI and CIA your name as a terrorist mouthpiece and financier(may be Hodam Tekefay, rather than a financier).
DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 09:37
Unless Amarika is down the rest of the world will never going to find peace, I wrote the name purposely distorted not to hurt the feelings of some decent citizens of the country. I am pretty sure that there are many people in the country, who would like to see a peaceful and prosperous world, unlike the moron in the name of Biden and his cohorts, and as such wouldn't approve the way their money is spent for the destruction of the rest of the world.

They make a lot of conditions and demands to just give a loan of something 3 $ billions to Ethiopia, which will going to spend it to finance its development initiatives and the future of its vibrant and young population while the same Amarika is dragging its foot on the negotiation, bringing up endless conditions. The same country now readily makes funds upwards of 100 $ billions for the war effort somewhere in the world. Is there anymore evil than this? NO!

While they propel and maintain war efforts around the world with massive funding of their money, they shamelessly try to lecture us in case we try to subdue rebellions against the constitutional order in our own homeland, telling us the solution is only through dialogue.

Have they ever come with an answer for the question where the same dialogue has gone when it comes to their own massive war machine around the world?

Their hypocrisy has no bound, needless to add!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Apr 2024, 13:13

We all recognize your authority position in the current Ethiopian regime, so what do you mean by “Down Down America”?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Apr 2024, 13:37

Fed_Up wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 13:13
We all recognize your authority position in the current Ethiopian regime, so what do you mean by “Down Down America”?
አሽቀባጥረሽ ሞተሻል፣ ሌባ ለአመሉ ዳቦ ይልሳል አሉ፤ ከመሽቀባጣር ሌላ ምን ሰርተሽ ታዉቂያሌሽ?