Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Have You Noticed that Agames Never Attempted to move Westwards or Nothwards in the Past 3 and half years

Post by sesame » 19 Apr 2024, 04:02

Agames signed their death sentence when they fired missiles into Eritrea in the first week of the war. It was a monumental blunder. It gave Eritrea the excuse it needed to erase these dirty back-stabbers. And within 3 weeks they were kicked out of Welkayt and driven to Temben. The fara Agame generals know the Shaebya whip and have never dared to move back to Welkayt or towards Eritrea. They know that Shaebya does not have any mercy.

BTW, the video below is in AlamaTa as the Agames were retreating from Debre Berhan! I wonder what happened to all the TDF rag-tag militia who were in those busses! ሻዕብያ ንዓጋመ ጽቡቕ ጌራ ኢያ ገሪፋቶም።
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

sesame
Member+

Re: Have You Noticed that Agames Never Attempted to move Westwards or Nothwards in the Past 3 and half years

Post by sesame » 19 Apr 2024, 04:30

Does anyone know what happened to this Agame? This song was released in September 2020 during the TPLF elections. The Agames had pumped themselves to believe they were an exceptional people. And this moron sung a song where he vowed "ድሕሪ መረጻ ሓዲኣላ ብዛላምበሳ" (ከምርጫ በህዋላ ነገር ኣለ በዛላምበሳ). These dimwits were so sure of themselves that they never disguised their intentions. So they vowed they were going to invade Eritrea through Zalambessa. I think they tried but were demolished within hours. And the singer has disappeared. I wonder if he is a casualty of the war!

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Have You Noticed that Agames Never Attempted to move Westwards or Nothwards in the Past 3 and half years

Post by TesfaNews » 19 Apr 2024, 05:24

The Gonderes always teach them a lesson unlike Wolloyes

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 19 Apr 2024, 13:58

Here is another Agame who vowed to teach us a a lesson. I wonder where he is now after the severe Shaebya whipping! :lol: :lol: :lol: