Senior Member+

Re: MOU ይሰዘረዛል ብለሽ ላሃጭሽን አዝረክርኪ!

Post by Horus » 18 Apr 2024, 14:25

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 18 Apr 2024, 15:33

Gash Horror

Your usual source of news is Bangladish guy who lives 10,000 miles away from Emiyee :lol: only low IQ people like you take this guy seriously. His “reliable” sources are perhaps other fake Ethiopian YouTubers…all he does is compline and gather what ever he thinks he could get more clicks and people like you never disappoint him.

Horus wrote:
18 Apr 2024, 14:25

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Apr 2024, 15:55

Erieeuro ማናምን፣
What makes it your business to waste your time on this matter anyways? :?: :?: :?: :oops: :oops:

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 18 Apr 2024, 16:27

HorseAss,

You are getting desperate. You are not using your little brain to understand that the MoU was a scam by Abiy to get dimwits like you to support him when he was getting a whipping by Fano. That is what failed leaders always do, come up with issues to divert attention of their dimwitted citizens. It is what TPLF is doing now!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Right

Post by Right » 18 Apr 2024, 17:44

What makes it your business to waste your time on this matter anyways?
Horus,
They have been asked this same question again and again. They act as if Eritrea is a province of Ethiopia.
They have given up on the little banana republic. Deep inside, they are angry because of the decision they have taken to leave Ethiopia. Otherwise how do you explain this madness and addiction to Ethiopia. as an Eritrean what is the purpose of wasting time 24/7 on Ethiopian issues? I have never visited an Eritrean forum or even know it exists. Why would I? I have zero interest. The same is true to all Ethiopians.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 18 Apr 2024, 17:50

Right the Agame,

When your prime minister publicly declares that he has a right to our sovereign Red Sea coast, we have all the right to make sure that that bustard fails everywhere. He has declared war on Eritrea and if you dumbos think we are going to take it lying down, then you are in for a huge disappointment.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 18 Apr 2024, 17:51

Gash Horror

If a Bangladesh man who lives 10,000 miles away from Emiyee made it his business and you even rely on him to educate and inform you on YOUR OWN COUNTRY, why not me, a neigbour who lives next door? :lol: :lol:

Poor Horror, you have become a laughingstock in your old ages.

Horus wrote:
18 Apr 2024, 15:55
Erieeuro ማናምን፣
What makes it your business to waste your time on this matter anyways? :?: :?: :?: :oops: :oops:

union
Member+

Post by union » 18 Apr 2024, 21:54

They tasted what it means to be free people when King 👑 Haile Selassie freed them from the British due to his great relationship he had with the British. Now that they saw why Ethiopians are so proud people they want to be part of it some day. They are praying daily to their devil though, that is their problem :lol:

I don't blame them. Being eritrean is a horrible thing. They have Bad history that follows and hunts and kills them from inside out. They have nothing that can be proud of. They have never fought their Colonizers, not even once. FANNO defeated derg for them after 600 years of slavey. The country is a sh'it'hole with no food, water, rain, and electricity.

That is why we see eritrean kids getting into drags, alcohol and end up in jail alot.

Nothing to live for and nothing to lift them up

Right wrote:
18 Apr 2024, 17:44
What makes it your business to waste your time on this matter anyways?
Horus,
They have been asked this same question again and again. They act as if Eritrea is a province of Ethiopia.
They have given up on the little banana republic. Deep inside, they are angry because of the decision they have taken to leave Ethiopia. Otherwise how do you explain this madness and addiction to Ethiopia. as an Eritrean what is the purpose of wasting time 24/7 on Ethiopian issues? I have never visited an Eritrean forum or even know it exists. Why would I? I have zero interest. The same is true to all Ethiopians.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 18 Apr 2024, 23:09

union wrote:
18 Apr 2024, 21:54
They tasted what it means to be free people when King 👑 Haile Selassie freed them from the British due to his great relationship he had with the British.

The dumbest Mereja member, Belaynesh agame

The coward and the corrupt king had no relationship with the British, a relationship of Master-Slave isn’t considered a relationship…Dingay Ras Agame. According to you, all British colonies have great relationships with their masters, the British monarchy.

The coward half man king was used as their waterboy as your Beloved Meles was to the West. Nothing changed