Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Foiling Iran's Missile Attack Probably Cost More $1 Billion

Post by sesame » 17 Apr 2024, 12:29

Iran launched over 300 cheap drones knowing that Israel and their servants would intercept them. But that interception was costly. But more important, the attack was meant to erase the veneer of invincibility that Israel has developed. In addition, it has put a wedge between Israel and the USA. From now on, Israel cannot expect unconditional support. The people of the USA are fed up with carrying the Zionist load.

Foiling Iran's Missile Attack Probably Cost More $1 Billion

eden
Member+

Re: Foiling Iran's Missile Attack Probably Cost More $1 Billion

Post by eden » 17 Apr 2024, 19:08

I heard the cost to Iran was a billion as well. It’s a crazy world.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 17 Apr 2024, 19:38

eden wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 19:08
Typical Agame,

You are lying. Where did you hear it? The drones are cheap.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 17 Apr 2024, 20:12

eden wrote:

eden,

Maybe you shouldn't listen to the crazy voices in your mind :mrgreen:

Jokes aside, what's your source for what you heard??...and if its an actual source, can you be sure they are not counter deflecting with same unoriginal copy/paste argument (much like the TPLF)??

Have been seeing counter deflections tactic repeatedly in this manufactured crises (by politicians/medias of Izra/US/EU) to deflect the attention of their own citizens and the worlds away from all their incompetent & outright corruption/THEFT with financial/banking/housing/austerity/healthcare/inflation/immigration(causing-&-complaining)/war-profiteering...trillions$$ missing or redirected into pockets of others, while they try to blind/derail the developing multipolar world with their manufactured crisis/wars & their hopes to spell/spill-over the conflicts to others...maybe i need to take off or put on my tin foil hat too edu (e-dude) :mrgreen:

Anyways, remember when Ukraine (& their funders) were complaining about being attacked with fake dummy bombs/missiles and the cost to their defense systems??...suddenly the blank checks to fund that war/conflict began to disappear. Looks like someone smart was taking notes all along... :mrgreen:

Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 17 Apr 2024, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 17 Apr 2024, 20:30

eden wrote:

I heard the cost to Iran was a billion as well.

You mean in birr, I guess.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 Apr 2024, 20:37

guys,

I think this is fairly reliable source. fwd to 6 min mark
https://www.youtube.com/live/LU0vvFREeh ... XKT-q5ed67

Somaliman

Re:

Post by Somaliman » 17 Apr 2024, 21:01

eden wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 20:37
guys,

You're playing the devil's advocate out of boredom, I guess, as Scott Ritter is saying quite the opposite.

Abere

Post by Abere » 17 Apr 2024, 21:17

Typical ridiculous conspiracy. :lol: One must be either a retard to believe this conspiracy or fanatic terrorist Jihadist. Ballistic Missiles fired more and drones flew over 2,000 KM are as cheap products as Chinese kitchen rubber maid? Terrorist and their sympathizers hate to accept their defeat by Israel. Iran is deflated, 99.9% of her shots blown up in the air - it should be embarrassed.
sesame wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 12:29
Iran launched over 300 cheap drones knowing that Israel and their servants would intercept them. But that interception was costly. But more important, the attack was meant to erase the veneer of invincibility that Israel has developed. In addition, it has put a wedge between Israel and the USA. From now on, Israel cannot expect unconditional support. The people of the USA are fed up with carrying the Zionist load.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re:

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 17 Apr 2024, 21:21

eden wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 20:37
guys,

eden,

LoL...i listened to first 8+minutes to comeback to ask you where anyone said that both sides spent the equivalent amount??...but i see you were ready with next lie/misdirection :mrgreen:

The guest/interviewed said it could have cost billions to all involved...with the indirect implication meaning costing billions to those funding Izra's war (politicians/media of US/EU). He didn't say Ira spent equivalent billions as Izra.

Side note...interestingly/coincidently Ukraine was crying that its not getting the same level of support/funding from the war profiteers that Izra was getting :mrgreen:

Interesting that the guest also mentions note taking (i think all taking notes)...everyone takeout your notebooks :mrgreen:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 Apr 2024, 21:28

Hazega

I see your point. I stand corrected. somaliman also made the same point but I didn’t get it until you spelled it out for me and I checked it out again.

when he said the cost to those involved, I assumed the two parties but he is really referring to one side along with its allies

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 17 Apr 2024, 21:53

Abere wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 21:17
Typical ridiculous conspiracy. :lol: One must be either a retard to believe this conspiracy or fanatic terrorist Jihadist. Ballistic Missiles fired more and drones flew over 2,000 KM are as cheap products as Chinese kitchen rubber maid? Terrorist and their sympathizers hate to accept their defeat by Israel. Iran is deflated, 99.9% of her shots blown up in the air - it should be embarrassed.

sesame wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 12:29

Aberash (ye telalakee telalakee of PP...servant of a servant),

The arguements/questions were about how much the cost was for the advanced defense systems (Izra & funders/paymasters) versus the cheaper drones/missiles of Ira?? What's more is that Ira gave Izra (& its funders/paymasters) days of advanced warning & targetted non-civilian areas (or at least no civilian targets by design)...they gave a courtesy call :shock:

The argument isn't about your willingness to attack your fellow people/ethnics+country and neighbors as a telalakee/servant attack-cat 🐈 (khat🌿) on behalf of the paymasters/funders...as you clearly demonstrated that you would be more than willing to do like your Tota King 🐒👑.

Stop spreading those dirty cheeks 🍑 for sale.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 17 Apr 2024, 23:12

eden wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 21:28
Hazega

I see your point. I stand corrected. somaliman also made the same point but I didn’t get it until you spelled it out for me and I checked it out again.

when he said the cost to those involved, I assumed the two parties but he is really referring to one side along with its allies

eden,

Nonetheless, appreciate your link/video and will listen to rest of it.

I am not saying one side is more powerful than the other or that i am rooting for one against the other. Each has their known & unknown capabilities. Didn't many great empires of the world that were showcasing their might fall due to simple things such as a fire?? Controlled fires can become uncontrollable & even affect the fire starter...Controlled Demolitions & The Wolfowitz Doctrine?? (tin foil hat time...or maybe not :shock: )

I think most working class people of US/EU would prefer their politicians/medias to be working on fixing issues in their own nations instead of manufacturing or funding crises between other nations in the world...much more pressing issues for working class than drama seeking politicians/medias that want to be the center of the world (center of attention drama queens). Neither is the rest of the developing world looking to be derailed by the dramas/wars...and despite what the fear mongering & polarizing msm medias/politicians pedal, the rest of the world does love & admire the conscientious working class people of US/EU. By conscientious, i don't mean the current coopted-woke definition that msm/politicians love to polarize (attack or embrace), this latte-sipping coopted-woke is vastly different than the working class woke of the 60/70s...but then again similar in some ways & activism (which the msm/politicians on both sides exploit as drones or boogeyman, depending on their constituents/consumers).

Average citizens that are paying attention are probably more concerned with finance/inflation/austerity/housing/healthcare/education/jobs/open-immigration that are crumbling as a result from corruption/theft/mismanagement/misdirection of politicians/banksters (& the elite 1% that they/we ALL work for). The media can try to fool & misdirect with many things even aliens and if that doesn't work try religious Armageddon (WW3)...but not everyone will be fooled by the dramas...some can care less if aliens show up or the Creator, maybe they can cleanup the mess of these corrupt medias/politicians/banksters/war-profiteers & their willing fools/sheep/cattle that are trying to set their own nations & developing multipolar world into crisis so they can escape from accountability to their public/citizens. Don't get fooled by the holograms in the sky either...there isn't anything they haven't/wouldn't try for misdirection :mrgreen:

Long before all these corporatized/monetized advancements in digital technology of today that insist on penetrating into almost every facet of lives...they used to say don't believe what you hear and only 1/2 of what you see. What would be the saying in this digital age or does it still apply even more-so?? Is tuning out still an option, while the corruption/theft (& debt to future generation) doubles like technology every few years...while even the tech/corps are openly spying on everything??...digital age where television watches you and even your convenient Roomba vacuum cleaner is taking upskirt shots while mapping out your home :mrgreen:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 18 Apr 2024, 14:15

eden wrote:
Edu shikor,

According to Israeli economical experts themselves, Iran lost about 50 million US dollars whereas its adversaries the whole NATO troops lost over 1.5 billion dollars.

I wonder why you tigrayans support Israel blindly.

Where is the humanity?

So far, they have massaacred 34,000 innocent civilians (70% of them women and children).

Shame on you!🙄