Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MINILIK

My view on current war in Amhara

Post by MINILIK » 09 Apr 2024, 21:28

Hey there, how's everyone doing? It's been quite a while since I last visited. As you may be aware, our region has been facing a tough battle for survival ever since the Oromo government declared war on us almost a year ago. Since then, our people have been bravely fighting and emerging victorious. They have come to realize that it's far better to fight till the end than to be killed like a dog by cowardly Oromo soldiers.

Fano grows more powerful with each passing day. Gojjam serves as the epicenter of the resistance, and the majority of Gojjam, with the exception of larger cities, remain beyond government control.

Shewa is actually a formidable stronghold as well. They have better equipment and organization compared to other Amhara factions. They are currently engaged in battles against the ENDF, OLA, and Oromia special forces simultaneously. Moreover, they have successfully made their province ungovernable. With their strong leadership, they have the potential to lead Amhara in the future.

Bete-Amhara (Wollo)
East Amhara Fano is a force to be reckoned with, capable of successfully carrying out multiple missions without a hitch. However, they lack effective leadership and have yet to gain control over their own capitals. They are heading in the right direction, but still have a lot of ground to cover.

Gonder has the weakest Fano factions, lacking strong leadership. Despite half of the population supporting the government and engaging in daily battles with Fano, the Gonder Fano, though small in numbers, have proven to be very powerful, successfully controlling their capitals multiple times.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: My view on current war in Amhara

Post by TesfaNews » 09 Apr 2024, 21:40

You forgot to add North Gondar and Welkayt are not engaged in this conflict

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 09 Apr 2024, 22:09

A divided FANO and without cohesive political leadership can't stand still!

MINILIK

Post by MINILIK » 09 Apr 2024, 22:30

TesfaNews wrote:
09 Apr 2024, 21:40
You forgot to add North Gondar and Welkayt are not engaged in this conflict

Yes! They claimed that they have what it takes to take on TDF all by themselves. I wish them good luck!

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 09 Apr 2024, 22:35

Minililk

Enjoy the below video when the Tigray People Army/TDF chasing Amhara Fano army, Ethiopian Army, eritrea Army, somalia Army, Galla army,8 regions special forces Arab countries Turkey Russian China Iran chasing them to the doorsteps of Addis Ababa last year that shocked the world.

The Republic of Tigray People!!!