Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

ከማጠሯ መወጦሯ አሉ lol

Post by euroland » 03 Apr 2024, 22:30

What war did he lead and participated to earn all these military’s heroes medal? I didn’t know you could get awards for being a coward who abandoned his people during a difficult time and fled to UK with 200 of his families and friends, emptying the banks the little money his country had while leaving millions of his citizens to face famine and starvation.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: ከማጠሯ መወጦሯ አሉ lol

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Apr 2024, 22:38

የምገርመው ደግሞ.. መችስ ራስን መቆለል የደቡብ ጎረቤቶቻችን ዋንኛ መለያ ነው እናም እቺ ኩሩሩ ምን ብላ ራሷን ብታስተዋውቅ ነው " ንጉስ ነገስት ዘእምነገደ ይሁዳ..." እያለ ይቀጥላል እውነታው ግን በእናቱ ኦሮሞ ኩሽ መሆኑ ነው:: እንዳሁኑ የቴክኖሎጂ ስልጣኔ እና ሶሻል ሚዲያ ስላልነበረ ነው እንጂ ይህን ያህል የመተርተር እድል አያገኝም ነበር::

ነጭ ነጯን

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 03 Apr 2024, 22:56

There appears to be a problem with these two conjoined brothers who frequently engage in discussions about Haileselassie. It seems they may have failed to take into account his treatment of the Eritrean people, which was said to be better than Isaias's Tebemain dynasty. :lol: :lol: :lol:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 03 Apr 2024, 23:26

Fed bro

Don’t forget also this conman told his low IQ people that he was “selected” and “elected” by god and they believed his BS for 54 years :lol: :lol:

I remember a song on radio during Derg era that sang about his downfall and the scam he perpetrated for over half a century.

“ለካስ ለካስ ለካስ ጌቶችም እንደኛው ሰው ነበሩ"

That shows people assumed all those time, he came from god and embodied a special power.

Fed_Up wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 22:38
የምገርመው ደግሞ.. መችስ ራስን መቆለል የደቡብ ጎረቤቶቻችን ዋንኛ መለያ ነው እናም እቺ ኩሩሩ ምን ብላ ራሷን ብታስተዋውቅ ነው " ንጉስ ነገስት ዘእምነገደ ይሁዳ..." እያለ ይቀጥላል እውነታው ግን በእናቱ ኦሮሞ ኩሽ መሆኑ ነው:: እንዳሁኑ የቴክኖሎጂ ስልጣኔ እና ሶሻል ሚዲያ ስላልነበረ ነው እንጂ ይህን ያህል የመተርተር እድል አያገኝም ነበር::

ነጭ ነጯን

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 03 Apr 2024, 23:26

Fed bro

Don’t forget also this conman told his low IQ people that he was “selected” and “elected” by god and they believed his BS for 54 years :lol: :lol:

I remember a song on radio during Derg era that sang about his downfall and the scam he perpetrated for over half a century.

“ለካስ ለካስ ለካስ ጌቶችም እንደኛው ሰው ነበሩ"

That shows people assumed all those time, he came from god and embodied a special power.

Fed_Up wrote:

ነጭ ነጯን

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 03 Apr 2024, 23:50

Shaebia sent a message to Meles Zenawi informing him that they were coming to get him. The coward agame packed his suitcase and fled to Belgium without saying Good-bye, and a few weeks later he died at a Belgian Hospital. The cause of death was later determined to be FEAR. :P :P

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 04 Apr 2024, 00:39

Fed_Up wrote:

ነጭ ነጯን
መከበር!

Jealousy is counting someone's blessing instead of your own .
You have to be reincarnated to see such honer and such dignity bestow in one man . Little man .

When was the last time you saw this much dignity on the world stage.

H.I.M. Haile Selassie and bronze statue of Ghanaian President Kwame Nkrumah

Ethiopia Rising!

The Organization of African Unity (OAU)/African Union (AU replaced OAU in 2002) began celebrating its Golden Jubilee in Addis Ababa this past week. In May 1963 when the OAU was founded, Ghanaian President Kwame Nkrumah accentuated his closing remarks by reciting a poem he had specially commissioned as a crowning tribute to an ascendant Ethiopia. Addressing H.I.M. Haile Selassie, President Nkrumah said, “It only remains for me, Your Majesty, on behalf of my colleagues and myself, to convey to the Government and people of Ethiopia especially to His Imperial Majesty, my sincere expression of gratitude for a happy and memorable stay in Addis Ababa…” With confident cadence, Nkrumah recited a poem of such exquisite eloquence and grace that my eyes well up every time I read it. These were Nkruma’s own words.

Ethiopia shall rise

Ethiopia, Africa’s bright gem

Set high among the verdant hills

That gave birth to the unfailing

Waters of the Nile

Ethiopia shall rise

Ethiopia, land of the wise;

Ethiopia, bold cradle of Africa’s ancient rule

And fertile school

Of our African culture;

Ethiopia, the wise

Shall rise

And remould with us the full figure

Of Africa’s hopes

And destiny.

ethiopia rise 2HI.M. Haile Selassie (C) and Ghana’s first President Kwame Nkrumah (L) at the OAU (1963)
Last edited by TGAA on 04 Apr 2024, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Apr 2024, 00:56

When Haile Selassie first visited Eritrea, he was shocked to see the Eritrean people not bowing down to him, which infuriated him that he demanded an answer.

The answer he got was, Eritreans kneel down on only two occasions: when they pray and when they shoot.

A gallant Eritrean warrior named Hamid Idris Awate, woke up one beautiful morning, knelt down and prayed like he always does, climbed up the mountain top and heralded the total liberation of Eritrea by firing the first bullet, and the rest is history.

There's Hamid Idris Awate in every Eritrean. 8)

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 04 Apr 2024, 01:57

Please leave the little short man rest in peace.

Now why so many Eritreans flee from President Isayas afeworki (confirmed agame) to agameland? :lol: :lol: :lol: