Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Tigray transitional gov’t is not up to the task to lead Tigray, some of them are CIA employees, Tigray must know

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 Mar 2024, 23:10

Getachew Reda is softer than “Hamza”

I do not like what Gen Taddesse is doing, does that guy has even an educated brain???

Getachew Red is not the product of TPLF and TDF, he joined to fatten his belly and he did that not to fight when things are harder and blink. Woyane party must remove him and the others and the looter Debrestion, Fetlework, Alem and Hagos Godefay must be kicked from any position and decision making if Woyane party to be branded by honest, clean and hardliners.

I do not like their leadership what Tigray is facing now, the wrong leadership below leaders.

ethiopian
Member+

Re: Tigray transitional gov’t is not up to the task to lead Tigray, some of them are CIA employees, Tigray must know

Post by ethiopian » 27 Mar 2024, 23:30

there is no entity called Tigray... just take your medication lousy K u* N T

almaze
Member+

Re: Tigray transitional gov’t is not up to the task to lead Tigray, some of them are CIA employees, Tigray must know

Post by almaze » 27 Mar 2024, 23:37

This is the first time I heard a Tigrayan general named Taddesse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 Mar 2024, 23:56

I can tell Getachew Hamza is working for himself what the CIA is telling him than working for Tigray, he has zero interest for Tigray, if he had he would not authorized for the release of genocide criminal prisoners.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 28 Mar 2024, 12:45

Getachew Reda, you are buhuq or Lit. We wanted you to lead as new face but you do not have any requirement for the job during war time. You already made two huge mistakes to undermine the genocide committed on Tigrayan. One you went to Amhara Bahredar and had lunch with the criminals, second you released genocide criminals as innocent people against crime of humanity. All of you must resign and let others assume power to free Tigray.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 28 Mar 2024, 20:33

The transitional government are the children of Abo Woyane, Field marshal Mola Asgedom and Guma Berhe yet they all acting like worthless and softer than Hamza. We had huge expectation to be better than the Diqalu mafia looter but I do not see anything from you except trying to appease the genocide criminal Amharu. You fought them for 17 years for the cause and reason you have to today but you forgot that and appeasing them for 27 years instead of building your own and safeguarded your people yet they came and destroyed you and now you expect any good thing from them, why they would change from pre 17 years war and today??? Go and fight Amhara to evict from your own lands, you may not go to their lands but in your own soil do not give them any mercy. You have the right to evict invaders from your lands, if you cannot do it morally then hand over power others to lead us, that is none of the looter Diqalu.