Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tigray People
Member+

[War Culture Video] *** T.I.G.R.A.Y**

Post by Tigray People » 26 Mar 2024, 16:48

No Countries in the world will never never dare to invade Tigray after the entire world witnessed the heroic Tigray People defeated the entire eritrea, Ethiopian,Amhara , Oromo, Somalian Army 8 regions special forces Arab countries Turkey Russian China Iran etc etc chasing and destroying the invaders to the doorsteps of Addis Ababa that shocked the world last year.

Long Live the Tigray People!

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!

Republic of Tigray People!

Independence of Tigray People

Eternal Glory to Martyrs Tigray

Last edited by Tigray People on 26 Mar 2024, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.

Tigray People
Member+

Re: [War Culture] *** T.I.G.R.A.Y**

Post by Tigray People » 26 Mar 2024, 17:03

Below video shows the few Tigray fighters capturing a Tank with Ak-47 after destroying the Eritreans,ethiopian,somlaia,amhara,and galla army.

Long Live the Tigray People!

sesame
Member+

Re: [War Culture Video] *** T.I.G.R.A.Y**

Post by sesame » 26 Mar 2024, 17:19

With a million dead, Agames have broken world record in the most casualties in a short war. By comparison, Eritrea paid 65,000 martyrs in 30 years of war! Tigray has a death culture.

BTW, a million Agames starved to death in 1984-85 famine. So they are used to losing a million here a million there!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

. .

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 26 Mar 2024, 17:41

Coward Ascari Diqala Sesame

More than 85 thousands Ascaris Eritreans soldiers serving their master Abiye Ahmed Amhara oromo and thier colonizer Ethiopia were killed in Tigray and elsewhere by the Tigray People as they marched to the doorsteps of Addis Ababa last year that shocked the world.

And all those 85 thousands Ascaris Eritreans died for nothing.

But you coward diqala has being posting the same dead people pictures for the past 3 years because you are a coward who never fought wars and the slaves of Agame -Eritrea Leaders peeing in your mouth your wife's mouth for the past 50 years.

Long Live the Tigray People!!!

Abere

Post by Abere » 26 Mar 2024, 17:53

ፈሪ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ምላስ ብቻ።

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 26 Mar 2024, 18:04

Qoshasha Banda Amhara Abere

You dirty coward Amhara worshippers of abiye Ahmed and pow Galla p.p party have no moral ground to talk.

Your 50 millions coward Amhara failed to liberate one Town for the past one year from the left overs ethiopia army that was destroyed in Tigray.

The Tigray People made world history by defeating the entire eritrea Ethiopian Amhara somalia Army 8 regions special forces Arab countries Turkey Russian China Iran etc etc chasing the invaders to the doorsteps of Addis Ababa that shocked the world.

We are telling you the Humera badma zelanbesa are a trap that will be the downfall of Amhara and eritrea very soon.

Long Live the Tigray People!!!

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 26 Mar 2024, 21:06

More than 85 thousands Ascaris Eritreans soldiers serving their master Abiye Ahmed Amhara oromo and thier colonizer Ethiopia were killed in Tigray and elsewhere by the Tigray People as they marched to the doorsteps of Addis Ababa that shocked the world.

And those 85 thousands Ascaris Eritreans soldiers died for nothing and TPLF is in Addis Ababa sitting on 85 thousands dead Eritreans soldiers to decide the fate of eritrea and Amhara.