Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

I wonder why everybody has lately been disliking Ga*lla!

Post by Somaliman » 25 Mar 2024, 19:18

I'm wondering why everybody has lately been disliking Galla!

Has this to do with Abiy tearing Ethiopia apart and letting it to be at war with itself?

Feel free to share your opinion.

Zack

Re: I wonder why everybody has lately been disliking Galla!

Post by Zack » 25 Mar 2024, 19:24

Gallas are untrust worthy they have no ethics no morals they act barbarically they try to kill people in their sleep. Its their entire behaviour that is sickening and the vast majority of Ethiopians have seen it and the wider Horners. Abiye is just the tip of the ice berg

He said he wanted peace with Eritreans and wanted a joint war to destroy the TPLF he backtracted from it and made peace with the TPLF. So he is not a man of his word. Second he said he is willing to work with Somalia on peace and stabilty and a possible union with all horn of African countries. Then he then backs stabbs Somalia and tries to make deals with the separatists in Somaliland.

He used the Amhara to stop the Tigrayans then he betrayed the Amhara and made peace with the TPLF.

Gallas are all like that.

Dr Zackovich

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 25 Mar 2024, 23:12

Somaliman wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 19:18
I'm wondering why everybody has lately been disliking Galla!

Has this to do with Abiy tearing Ethiopia apart and letting it to be at war with itself?

Feel free to share your opinion.
You might be talking about disliking your own stinky f@rts and savage sh!ting sessions. If you dislike yourself you may also dislike others. That is the issue, karakaroo vagabond doggy, doggy doo..dooo... :lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 25 Mar 2024, 23:24

Zack wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 19:24
Gallas are untrust worthy they have no ethics no morals they act barbarically they try to kill people in their sleep. Its their entire behaviour that is sickening and the vast majority of Ethiopians have seen it and the wider Horners. Abiye is just the tip of the ice berg

He said he wanted peace with Eritreans and wanted a joint war to destroy the TPLF he backtracted from it and made peace with the TPLF. So he is not a man of his word. Second he said he is willing to work with Somalia on peace and stabilty and a possible union with all horn of African countries. Then he then backs stabbs Somalia and tries to make deals with the separatists in Somaliland.

He used the Amhara to stop the Tigrayans then he betrayed the Amhara and made peace with the TPLF.

Gallas are all like that.

Dr Zackovich
Instead of whispering day and night through your dirty back hole and ranting non stop constantly through your stinky front hole about other great people why don't you mind your own short legged dimwitted business of twerking job? If you want to have big healthy bananas for your whispering depressed back hole please just ask for it in a friendly manner. Till then keep on twerking! :lol:

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 26 Mar 2024, 01:21

Finally everyone came to realize Gallas are Vicious , merciless and brutal.

The good thing is they are busy digging their own graves.

Zack

Post by Zack » 29 Mar 2024, 20:16

Gallas dont have good culture or manners

Dr Zackovich

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 29 Mar 2024, 20:38

Zack

This Guy blaming the coward Abiye for changing side without addressing why abiye changed side by giving the middle finger to Ascari Eritreans and Amhara.

The Tigray People defeated the entire eritrea Ethiopian somalia Army, Amhara Army,8 regions special forces,Galla Army Arab countries Turkey Russian China Iran chasing the invaders to the doorsteps of Addis Ababa that forced abiye Ahmed and Ethiopian government to submit to TPLF and give the middle finger to Ascari Eritreans and Amhara who failed to stopped the Tigray People Army reaching the doorstep of Addis Ababa that changed the game.

Abiye Ahmed and Ethiopian Army had no choice but to signed the Pretoria agreement that was drafted by the Tigray People to completely excluded the eritrea and Amhara who lost hundreds of thousands soldiers serving abiye Ahmed,and oromo and Ethiopia Army.

Abiye Ahmed was forced to embrace TPLF against his will and swallow the bitter poison after the Tigray People won the Wars.

Long Live the Tigray People!!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 Mar 2024, 21:49

Tigray People wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 20:38
Zack

This Guy blaming the coward Abiye for changing side without addressing why abiye changed side by giving the middle finger to Ascari Eritreans and Amhara.

The Tigray People defeated the entire eritrea Ethiopian somalia Army, Amhara Army,8 regions special forces,Galla Army Arab countries Turkey Russian China Iran chasing the invaders to the doorsteps of Addis Ababa that forced abiye Ahmed and Ethiopian government to submit to TPLF and give the middle finger to Ascari Eritreans and Amhara who failed to stopped the Tigray People Army reaching the doorstep of Addis Ababa that changed the game.

Abiye Ahmed and Ethiopian Army had no choice but to signed the Pretoria agreement that was drafted by the Tigray People to completely excluded the eritrea and Amhara who lost hundreds of thousands soldiers serving abiye Ahmed,and oromo and Ethiopia Army.

Abiye Ahmed was forced to embrace TPLF against his will and swallow the bitter poison after the Tigray People won the Wars.

Long Live the Tigray People!!

somalia Army

FYI, Somalia's army have never been involved in Ethiopia's internal wars that are bleeding it out

The last thing a Somali would fight for is a war between Ethiopians.