Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

This is really bad lol እምዬ የማንም መቀለጃ ሆንሽ?

Post by euroland » 24 Mar 2024, 00:00

Please wait, video is loading...

Fiyameta

Re: This is really bad lol እምዬ የማንም መቀለጃ ሆንሽ?

Post by Fiyameta » 24 Mar 2024, 01:41

Years ago, I attended a comedy club in Atlanta GA with some friends, when one of the black comedians cracked a similar off-color joke about Ethiopians, asking "why the US government keeps sending medicines to Ethiopia that should be taken with food?"

As the audience burst out laughing at the joke, I cringed in shame for my neighbors becoming a laughing stock of the world.

In retrospect, I wish I had the opportunity to enlighten the black comedian about the root causes of the famine in Ethiopia, all of which are man-made, when successive Ethiopian regimes squandered the country's meager resources into illegal wars of invasions and occupations that led to famines. The Ethiopian victims have nothing to do with their country becoming the poster child for international aid, or becoming synonymous with the word famine, or making it to the Oxford dictionary as the example of the word famine.

I acknowledge that its not my business to correct the comedian, in as much as I don't see any efforts made by the Ethiopians themselves to repair their country's image, who in their deluded sense say "ኢትዮጵያ የጥቁር ህዝብ ኩራት" , when in reality their country is in fact የጥቁር ህዝብ መቀለጃ!, as you can see in the video.

I sometimes think that Ethiopia is the fleeting illusion of a nation that does not exist, especially when I see the people identifying themselves more and more with their ethnicity, and are devoid of nationalist sentiment. Perhaps they've been pranking us all along. Now I find that very funny! :P

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 24 Mar 2024, 02:47

A LOW BLOW NEGRO ENTERTAINER DOING WHAT HE IS BEST AT - ENTERTAIN HIS MASTERS STILL ON WELFARE 400 YEARS LATER! HERE IS ETHIOPIA IN THE NEGRO CITY - DC!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 24 Mar 2024, 03:45

Horus the stand-up comedian from Adwa, Tigray said,
"... Don't judge Ethiopia by the plight of the 120 million Ethiopians living in endless cycle of poverty, famine and war. If you want to see the real face of Ethiopia, look no where else than in Washington DC, USA, where an Ethiopian man linked to the now-deposed TPLF corrupt regime has amassed wealth through questionable means, which offers a further glimpse of how $30 billion dollars had left Ethiopia during the last 30 years.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 24 Mar 2024, 09:52

Gash Horror

You may want to take the advice of this famous comedian and send back whatever little food you bring from home back to your dying people. Beneath every joke, there is a serious message.

But ask yourself why is Emiyee, after “3000” years of her existence, the poorest nation in the whole world? Countries who are only exist since the 60th (all Africa nations) are much better off despite having similar climates and natural resources. Why is Emiyee the [deleted] of the world?

As to your fake DC “billionaire”, he has been entangled with the most corrupt DC city leaders there and it is a matter of time we will watch an episode “Greed and Corruption” on MSNBC. Mark my word. Furthermore, what has he done to help his country where a child is dying every 2 seconds (according WFP) due to starvation. He is for himself, not for you low IQ nore for his nation. Don’t brag about someone’s “accomplishments” that has no merit on your country.

Now, let me watch the rest of this funny comedy’s skit :lol: :lol:

Horus wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 02:47

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 24 Mar 2024, 10:49

Fiyameta wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 01:41
Years ago, I attended a comedy club in Atlanta GA with some friends, when one of the black comedians cracked a similar off-color joke about Ethiopians, asking "why the US government keeps sending medicines to Ethiopia that should be taken with food?"

As the audience burst out laughing at the joke, I cringed in shame for my neighbors becoming a laughing stock of the world.

In retrospect, I wish I had the opportunity to enlighten the black comedian about the root causes of the famine in Ethiopia, all of which are man-made, when successive Ethiopian regimes squandered the country's meager resources into illegal wars of invasions and occupations that led to famines. The Ethiopian victims have nothing to do with their country becoming the poster child for international aid, or becoming synonymous with the word famine, or making it to the Oxford dictionary as the example of the word famine.

I acknowledge that its not my business to correct the comedian, in as much as I don't see any efforts made by the Ethiopians themselves to repair their country's image, who in their deluded sense say "ኢትዮጵያ የጥቁር ህዝብ ኩራት" , when in reality their country is in fact የጥቁር ህዝብ መቀለጃ!, as you can see in the video.

I sometimes think that Ethiopia is the fleeting illusion of a nation that does not exist, especially when I see the people identifying themselves more and more with their ethnicity, and are devoid of nationalist sentiment. Perhaps they've been pranking us all along. Now I find that very funny! :P

"why the US government keeps sending medicines to Ethiopia that should be taken with food?"
This stupid joke would treated as racist in countries like Ireland and the UK, and the fuc'ker who has uttered this would have to at least apologise.

In addition, the US is not known for shipping medicine abroad, as its own fuc'king healthcare system is broken and millions of its own fuc'king people are skimping on their prescription drugs simply because they can't afford their prescription medications.

This fuc'ker didn't need to go all the way to Ethiopia, as worst both in terms of medicine and food are taking place right in the US. the richest nation in the world in terms of GDP ranking and total wealth.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 24 Mar 2024, 11:14

You can’t really blame this comedian for his jokes. That’s his job to make people laugh with jokes that has truth in it. People throughout the world, be it comedians or not have been making jokes about this poor nation for a long time. When people hear about the word “Ethiopia” is by default, it is synonymous with Famine, hunger, malnutrition, misery, poverty, disease and death. And yet these low IQ Ethiopians here are telling us without their “rich” nation, Eritrea wouldn’t exist. Do I feel cringe about this joke? Of course I do, after all, I have no hate on the nation, where I was born and raised and lived a comfortable like. It is a giving nation with full of good hearted people, believe me, these idiots here are in the minority and most are in fact from a hated tribe back in their country. They always have an inferior complex on Eritreans, because, probably their mothers and fathers most likely had worked for the well off Eritreans as domestic workers and more.

Regardless, I posted the video to remind these Fu’kers as you call them that, they are from a nation where world associate with human suffering, they aren’t from UAE nor Japan.

Somaliman wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 10:49
Fiyameta wrote:

"why the US government keeps sending medicines to Ethiopia that should be taken with food?"
This stupid joke would treated as racist in countries like Ireland and the UK, and the fuc'ker who has uttered this would have to at least apologise.

In addition, the US is not known for shipping medicine abroad, as its own fuc'king healthcare system is broken and millions of its own fuc'king people are skimping on their prescription drugs simply because they can't afford their prescription medications.

This fuc'ker didn't need to go all the way to Ethiopia, as worst both in terms of medicine and food are taking place right in the US. the richest nation in the world in terms of GDP ranking and total wealth.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 24 Mar 2024, 12:32

Eritrean Brothers,
The sociology of Eritreans diaspora in the US is truly a sad affair. During the days of separation from Ethiopia, you breached to welfare infested permanently damaged America Negro that we Ethiopians did not think ourselves as blacks and you aggressively integrated yourselves into the project houses every where in America Ghetto slums. As result Eritrean women married negro men and some Eritreans married negro women. In the process, Eritreans deeply joined the ugly negro drug and gang culture. And, as a result Eritreans have no noticeable identity, community or a city section known as Eritrean. Eritrean diaspora is lost people in the drug and crime infested American negro neighborhoods. So, we are not one bit surprised if you chant and dance to the tune of self insulting the damaged salve culture of the America Negro because you have also been damaged psychologically in your decades of self-destructive self-negation. It is deeply saddening and tragic. Remember Italians called Menelik, a monkey! But the world knows that Ethiopia was the Negro freedom Song!!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 24 Mar 2024, 13:24

Gash Horror

I know your b$utt is hurting really bad upon watching the video :lol: :lol: . ገና ምኑን አይተህ።

Everyone knows Eritrean, wherever he goes, he is successful; even he can go to the poorest nation on planet, Ethiopia, and within few months, not only creat wealth for himself, it also creat jobs, for people like you and have them work for him for years. I told you, almost all Eritrean in Ethiopia had Gurage Gered and Zebegna as their employees. I am sure, you probably were working for one of us back in your shi$thole country.

Today, let alone in developed countries, Eritreas within Afarica, are milti-millionaires and billionaires, go to Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Angola, Namibia, Zambia now even in Western Africa, such as Ghana and Togo, there are extremely wealthy Eritreans. The reason why Eritrean is successful wherever he goes is because, hardworking and honest earning is in our DNA, unlike you baggers, who learn how to beg as soon as you star walking.

Now, in the US, check the stat whose lazy a’ss is sitting in Welfare and collect checks. Go to Seattle, Denver, DC, Columbus, OH, Atlanta and Minnesota. Even your own PM’s wife was a welfare queen in Denver as well as thousands of your countrymen and women. I am sure, you probably is sitting on welfare your lazy a’ss as well. No shame in your culture; in Eritrea, it is a taboo.

Horus wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 12:32

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 24 Mar 2024, 16:00

About 10 years ago, a refugee from Tigray who's married to an Asian man in the US, created an uproar when she made a Youtube video urging Whites and Asians to avoid entering into relationships with African American women because, according to her, they are...
  • "very dangerous",
    "very desperate,"
    "the epitome of failure",
    "they don't know how to speak proper English,"...
    "extremely loud and rude",
    and generally "not good women",
    and certainly "not eligible women" to marrying someone outside their race,
    and that "nobody wants these women, and I completely understand it."

She attributed her success in marrying an Asian man to her upbringing in Tigray, where marrying a foreigner is regarded as the ultimate status symbol, similar to winning a lottery jackpot. She provided evidence to her success by being the only woman of color ( lottery winner) in a predominantly White and Asian neighborhood. And in what sounded like glorifying her Asian husband, she threw her Tegaru brothers under the bus by saying, "Tigrayan men are nothing like Asian men."

Her inferiority complex laced remarks would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. :|

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 24 Mar 2024, 16:15

Hey
Brother euro

I just wanted to share something funny with you. So, we have a lot of things to bring over here, but we're trying to be cautious and avoid any awkward situations for the good folks in Ethiopia. It's been quite a challenge, but we're doing our best! This one though so hilarious!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 24 Mar 2024, 16:25

euroland wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 11:14
You can’t really blame this comedian for his jokes. That’s his job to make people laugh with jokes that has truth in it. People throughout the world, be it comedians or not have been making jokes about this poor nation for a long time. When people hear about the word “Ethiopia” is by default, it is synonymous with Famine, hunger, malnutrition, misery, poverty, disease and death. And yet these low IQ Ethiopians here are telling us without their “rich” nation, Eritrea wouldn’t exist. Do I feel cringe about this joke? Of course I do, after all, I have no hate on the nation, where I was born and raised and lived a comfortable like. It is a giving nation with full of good hearted people, believe me, these idiots here are in the minority and most are in fact from a hated tribe back in their country. They always have an inferior complex on Eritreans, because, probably their mothers and fathers most likely had worked for the well off Eritreans as domestic workers and more.

Regardless, I posted the video to remind these Fu’kers as you call them that, they are from a nation where world associate with human suffering, they aren’t from UAE nor Japan.

Somaliman wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 10:49
Fiyameta wrote:

Euroland,

I was talking about the American who made the joke, not you.

By the way, you've said that you've no problem with Ethiopians as a nation but as individuals, like the fuc'kers who scribble their nonsense on this forum.

To Somalis, it's quite the opposite, and and I believe it should also be the same for Eritreans. I've no problems with Ethiopians as individuals, including their fuc'kers on this forum but Ethiopians as nation.

Imagine I meet one day some of the fuc'kers on this forum, and they tell me that they were scribbling their stupid stuff on this forum just for fun, and it ends there, and we'll move on and talk about something else things. It's rather Ethiopians as a nation that are a threat to our existence.

A good case in point is this: Although you can come across a few Ethiopians who honestly believe that Ethiopia should leave Eritrea in peace for good in good faith, as a nation they believe that Eritrea should return to the Ethiopian fold sooner or later, and a staggering majority of them would vote for Ethiopia to go to war with Eritrea to bring the latter back or at least recapture Assab port had a referendum on this took place.

Remember, during the heyday of the now-dead MoU, a large number of crowds were filling the streets of Addis cheering Abiy on his stupid adventure with a breakaway region of Somalia, knowing perfectly well that such an adventure was both illegal and immoral.

Ethiopians, as a nation, they're all on the same page when it comes to Somalia and Eritrea. Therefore, as I've said it numerous times, don't be fooled by what Ethiopians at an individual level are saying, whether you're pleased or upset about what they're saying.

Did you see Ethiopians protesting against the UN Security Council's unfair sanctions on Eritrea, including Ethiopians abroad, even with a pen? I heavily doubt you did.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 25 Mar 2024, 09:58

I don’t know if I want to cry or laugh, I am still debating.

ወይ ጉድ ጆሮ የማይሰማው የለም። የሰላም ዘሮች አገሪቱ እንዳሰደቡ ሊኖሩ ነው ማለት ነው? እንደሚታወቀው የትግራይ ረሃብ ነው እንዲህ መላዋን አገር እያሰደበ ያለው።

euroland wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 00:00
Please wait, video is loading...

Right

Post by Right » 25 Mar 2024, 10:30

The Eritreans are engulfed psychologically by Ethiopia endlessly talking about Ethiopia among themselves.
Ethiopians don’t give a [deleted] at all. Eritreans are angry that they have been totally ignored.
Eritreans, please move on. Maybe be there is life for you beyond Ethiopia. You need to search it independently, but first you have to change your mind set by disarming and denouncing violence.

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 25 Mar 2024, 15:10

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Fiyameta wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 16:00
About 10 years ago, a refugee from Tigray who's married to an Asian man in the US, created an uproar when she made a Youtube video urging Whites and Asians to avoid entering into relationships with African American women because, according to her, they are...
  • "very dangerous",
    "very desperate,"
    "the epitome of failure",
    "they don't know how to speak proper English,"...
    "extremely loud and rude",
    and generally "not good women",
    and certainly "not eligible women" to marrying someone outside their race,
    and that "nobody wants these women, and I completely understand it."

She attributed her success in marrying an Asian man to her upbringing in Tigray, where marrying a foreigner is regarded as the ultimate status symbol, similar to winning a lottery jackpot. She provided evidence to her success by being the only woman of color ( lottery winner) in a predominantly White and Asian neighborhood. And in what sounded like glorifying her Asian husband, she threw her Tegaru brothers under the bus by saying, "Tigrayan men are nothing like Asian men."

Her inferiority complex laced remarks would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. :|

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 25 Mar 2024, 17:04

Even Latino comedians are making jokes at your expense. Something has to be done. :|

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 25 Mar 2024, 17:48

Not funny! :| :| :| :|

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 25 Mar 2024, 18:23

ወይኔ ነዶ እንደው በ ድህነታቸው ምክንያት ነው እንዲህ ወቀለጃ የሆኑት ? ጋሽ ሆሮ አይስሙ።

Fiyameta wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 17:48
Not funny! :| :| :| :|

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 25 Mar 2024, 18:33

ሙርከኛው አጋሜ

Your little skinny hand was clapping excitedly when your sister agame, Selam was insulting the entire people of Eritrea by posting every few minutes and yet when your a’ss now getting spank hard, you start complaining. If you cowards can’t take a beating then don’t provoke us, because we hit hard.
Right wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 10:30
The Eritreans are engulfed psychologically by Ethiopia endlessly talking about Ethiopia among themselves.
Ethiopians don’t give a [deleted] at all. Eritreans are angry that they have been totally ignored.
Eritreans, please move on. Maybe be there is life for you beyond Ethiopia. You need to search it independently, but first you have to change your mind set by disarming and denouncing violence.