Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Addis is destined to become the most beautiful city in Africa, next to only Cape Town, in just few years

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Mar 2024, 07:30

This is not my guess but that of the PM of Ethiopian, the leader who is a great city planer and whose hallmark is known to deliver on what has been promised.

Listen here, where the PM has indicated that.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Addis is destined to become the most beautiful city in Africa, next to only Cape Town, in just few years

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Mar 2024, 08:39

Addis moving, Isayas sleeping.

What did he for the last over 35 years?

Export human organ, else nothing!

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Addis is destined to become the most beautiful city in Africa, next to only Cape Town, in just few years

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 15 Mar 2024, 08:45

* የ'3000 ዓመት፥ልመና፥ማንን፥ነው፥ምታታልሉት * !!
* ልሓጫም፥ጴንጤ፥ጋላ፥ባንቱ፥እበቱ፥ጉራጌ * !!

Educator

Post by Educator » 15 Mar 2024, 10:57

So satan Mamo killo is only the mayor of Addis Ababa? How about Ambo, Nekemt, dembidollo, or Nejo? When are they going to see any clean up? Is Ethiopia only Addis Ababa?
DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Mar 2024, 07:30
This is not my guess but that of the PM of Ethiopian, the leader who is a great city planer and whose hallmark is known to deliver on what has been promised.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Mar 2024, 11:05

Educator wrote:
15 Mar 2024, 10:57
So satan Mamo killo is only the mayor of Addis Ababa? How about Ambo, Nekemt, dembidollo, or Nejo? When are they going to see any clean up? Is Ethiopia only Addis Ababa?
DefendTheTruth wrote:

I don't know about Nekemt and Nejo but Dembidollo and Ambo are already beneficiaries, the former got an airport for the first time in its whole history while the latter a very attractive tourist destination in its vicinity, also for the first time in its whole history.

If Addis becomes the most beautiful, then it will certainly disperse from that to the rest in the country.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Mar 2024, 17:51

Educator wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

You asked for Nekemte and here it is, waging a "crusade" (hyper scale instilled mass in the open and wide stadium, full of deprived souls)

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 15 Mar 2024, 17:59

DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Mar 2024, 17:51
Educator wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

You asked for Nekemte and here it is, waging a "crusade" (hyper scale instilled mass in the open and wide stadium, full of deprived souls)

here is nekemte crusade from 2018......we see this pattern of crusades ever 6 years but howcome welega is war birthing in oromia and home to major massacres of civilians.......

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 15 Mar 2024, 18:36

I don't think a capital city with this can become the most beautiful city in Africa. And i didn't say anything about the fact that it's dirty, noisy, crowded, and lately unsafe.
Addis Ababa, where around 80% of the population are in slums
In Addis Ababa, a report found that 80% of the houses in the city were classed as slums
More than 80 percent of Addis Ababa is a slum
80% of Addis Ababa is considered slum areas
Cities like Addis Ababa, where more than 80% of the city's residents live in slum areas