Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Tigray - Spiritual Center of the World!

Post by Selam/ » 06 Jan 2024, 20:34

Cigar

Re: Tigray - Spiritual Center of the World!

Post by Cigar » 06 Jan 2024, 22:55

How do these illiterate, barefooted, snotty, stick holding, cave people aka priests or monks who might not even know how to write or read and never washed their as’ses, be an example on how to be for the nowadays generation.
Leave the fu’cken mountains for the animals to live in. Oh sh’it I forgot that they too are animals.
Any body who is educated specially living large in diaspora who trades with their lives style and backwardness is going to hell, if hell was to exist. Prove us that these backwards priest are to save your as’ses with their ‘fake prayers’ by leaving your large lives in the west and live in the caves they are living. You won’t stay a night with their stenches let alone to prove them that you ‘worship’ them and ‘pray’ with them for couple days.
You can’t eat your cakes and have them too.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 06 Jan 2024, 23:11

Cigarela q!ntram skunnnmmi, you won't understand this bushtrti

This are keepers of our religion, selfless monks who pray for all of us and the world. Colonialism fvcked your mind

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Jan 2024, 23:28

ተረጋጋ ጌታው - አለት ፈልፍለው ለሺህ አመት ፈጣሪን ያመለኩ ምስኪን ሰዎችን ምን አደረጉኝ ብለህ ነው እንዲህ የምትሰድባቸው? በአራት ሺህ ጫማ ላይ በተሰቀለ ተራራ ላይ በባዶ እግራቸው ቆመው ለአለም ሰላም የሚፀልዩትን እነዚህ መነኩሴዎች ፣ ከትምባሆ የተሻለ ስያሜ እንዲያወጡልህ ዝቅ ብለህ ብትለምን ይሻል ነበር።

Cigar wrote:
06 Jan 2024, 22:55
How do these illiterate, barefooted, snotty, stick holding, cave people aka priests or monks who might not even know how to write or read and never washed their as’ses, be an example on how to be for the nowadays generation.
Leave the fu’cken mountains for the animals to live in. Oh sh’it I forgot that they too are animals.
Any body who is educated specially living large in diaspora who trades with their lives style and backwardness is going to hell, if hell was to exist. Prove us that these backwards priest are to save your as’ses with their ‘fake prayers’ by leaving your large lives in the west and live in the caves they are living. You won’t stay a night with their stenches let alone to prove them that you ‘worship’ them and ‘pray’ with them for couple days.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 06 Jan 2024, 23:33

Selam/ wrote:
06 Jan 2024, 20:34
Yemen - here is their "Spiritual center" it does not look like your Abune Yemata!

Yemen - Prophet Muhammeds Birthday huge festivities the Shia muslim branch celebrate the birthday of Muhammed while this is forbidden in Sunni Islam

Last edited by TesfaNews on 06 Jan 2024, 23:35, edited 1 time in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 06 Jan 2024, 23:33

Wonda”gered stop trading with their miserable, uneducated and animalistic behavior on the account of the fake religion. You are wiping your wonda’gered a’ss hole with soft tissue papers and are laughing at them when they wipe their as’s holes with sharp rocks cutting and bleeding their asses, drinking dirty water sharing it with snakes and monkeys and raccoons.
I didn’t fall for your freaking religions like you said due to the colonialists who put wool on your eyes to rob you blind and to creat havoc in the name of religion to still rob you blind. You did fall for the whites agenda and you didn’t want to be part of it, but to tell me their backwards life style is a blessing. You all are evils. At least these nut cases monks and priests in the video don’t freaking know better.
Mother fu’cker go get them off the dangerous cliffs and let them live your kind of lives.
And according to those stupid monks and priest wonda’gernet is sin and yet you are being fu’cked in your a’ss by other duds.
And selam, freaking prayer doesn’t work.
If you get in a vehicle accident and you force the EMT to take you to the worshiping place for healing rather than emergency room (science-education) and you got healed, let me know so that I can convert.
People by nature are saints and evils. It is all of us should know by default what is right or wrong. No one should need a bible, a Quran or uneducated barefooted monks to tell them to do the right thing. If one needs help to do that then one is as stupid as them.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Jan 2024, 03:26

አንድ ውርጋጥ አፍሪካዊ ሌላውን የአፍሪካ ህብረተሰብ ኋላ ቀርና ድሃ ብሎ ሲሳደብ በጣም ይገርመኛል።

አመድ በዱቄት ይስቃል እንደሚባለው ፣ ትልቁ መናጢ በትንሹ መናጢ መሳለቁ ከትንሹ መናጢ በፍፁም የባሰ ደንቆሮ መሆኑን ያሳያል። አፍሪካም የማትሻሻልበት አንዱ ምክንያት ለዚህ ነው። ትልቁ መናጢ ከትንሹ መናጢ የተሻለ እየመሰለው ለዘመናት እዛችው በልቶ፣ እዛችው አቀርሽቶ፣ እዛችው ይተኛል።

Cigar wrote:
06 Jan 2024, 23:33
Wonda”gered stop trading with their miserable, uneducated and animalistic behavior on the account of the fake religion. You are wiping your wonda’gered a’ss hole with soft tissue papers and are laughing at them when they wipe their as’s holes with sharp rocks cutting and bleeding their asses, drinking dirty water sharing it with snakes and monkeys and raccoons.
I didn’t fall for your freaking religions like you said due to the colonialists who put wool on your eyes to rob you blind and to creat havoc in the name of religion to still rob you blind. You did fall for the whites agenda and you didn’t want to be part of it, but to tell me their backwards life style is a blessing. You all are evils. At least these nut cases monks and priests in the video don’t freaking know better.
Mother fu’cker go get them off the dangerous cliffs and let them live your kind of lives.
And according to those stupid monks and priest wonda’gernet is sin and yet you are being fu’cked in your a’ss by other duds.
And selam, freaking prayer doesn’t work.
If you get in a vehicle accident and you force the EMT to take you to the worshiping place for healing rather than emergency room (science-education) and you got healed, let me know so that I can convert.
People by nature are saints and evils. It is all of us should know by default what is right or wrong. No one should need a bible, a Quran or uneducated barefooted monks to tell them to do the right thing. If one needs help to do that then one is as stupid as them.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 07 Jan 2024, 08:38

Spiritual? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Jan 2024, 11:04

My friend, don’t mix up woyane snakes & their ቄስ cadres with the down-to-earth monks of ancient Tigray that founded Christianity & maintained & spread it to the rest of the country for thousands of years.

Fiyameta wrote:
07 Jan 2024, 08:38
Spiritual? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 07 Jan 2024, 11:10

Fiyameta that is hitting below the belt. LOL.
As usual bringing lame excuses to debunk what Eritreans say (facts) about them is their behavior.
Demet do it right if you believe it is right or don’t freaking do it.
The fruits don’t fall far from their mother trees.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 07 Jan 2024, 23:58

Those who take religion seriously can either use it to benefit themselves or to ruin others like tyrannical isis

Selam

Tigray is not a spiritual center of the world you gotta be kidding me with your stupid tittle

No wonder why your country is so backwards

Where was the Orthodox Church to stop the wars and destructions?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 08 Jan 2024, 00:25

Going to a rock-hewn Church in Chigray doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you a Mechanic.

This is the real Chigray, the land of zombies, and the center of all evil in the universe. :twisted:

Please wait, video is loading...

ችግራይ ትምህርት አልተማረችም፣ መገሰፅን አልተገሰፀችም። የፅድቅ ሥራንም አልሰራችም። ፍቅርና ሰላም የላትም።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Jan 2024, 20:18

First, don’t ask questions that cancel out each other. If you don’t take spirituality seriously then ignore this thread altogether.
Second, read my previous notes carefully for your other question.
TesfaNews wrote:
07 Jan 2024, 23:58
Those who take religion seriously can either use it to benefit themselves or to ruin others like tyrannical isis

Selam

Tigray is not a spiritual center of the world you gotta be kidding me with your stupid tittle

No wonder why your country is so backwards

Where was the Orthodox Church to stop the wars and destructions?
Last edited by Selam/ on 08 Jan 2024, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Jan 2024, 20:24

By the same token, does the death of Eritrean immigrants in the Mediterranean Sea and Sahel desert void the holiness of Eritrean Christianity?
Fiyameta wrote:
08 Jan 2024, 00:25
Going to a rock-hewn Church in Chigray doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you a Mechanic.

This is the real Chigray, the land of zombies, and the center of all evil in the universe. :twisted:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Jan 2024, 21:10

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 08 Jan 2024, 21:27

Only a few days ago, over 950 Ethiopians died while attempting to reach Yemen by crossing the Red Sea, but such tragedy involving Ethiopian victims often goes unreported by the new media because they don't see any political gain from it, which in turn keeps the Ethiopian people in the dark about the danger.

Sorry, I didn't mean to place a mirror in front of you, but sometimes cowards like you leave me no choice but to force them to face their own ugly reality they are trying to escape through diversion. :|

Selam/ wrote:
08 Jan 2024, 20:24
By the same token, does the death of Eritrean immigrants in the Mediterranean Sea and Sahel desert void the holiness of Eritrean Christianity?
Fiyameta wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Jan 2024, 21:41

You seem to be very immature & hard-headed. Your reply has absolutely nothing to do my question. I am not your average counterpart who would say crap just for the sake of defensiveness.

Is Ethiopia poor? Yes, very poor but so is Eritrea. Do Ethiopians leave their country in exodus and die in the desert and sea? Yes, so are Eritreans. That has nothing to do with the rock-hewn churches and monks in the remote mountains of Tigray or Eritrea. Fvck off green tadpole!

Fiyameta wrote:
08 Jan 2024, 21:27
Only a few days ago, over 900 Ethiopians died while attempting to reach Yemen by crossing the Red Sea, but such tragedy involving Ethiopian victims often goes unreported by the new media because they don't see any political gain from it, which in turn keeps the Ethiopian people in the dark about the danger. Sorry, I didn't mean to place a mirror in front of you, but sometimes I'm left with no other choice than to have cowards face the reality they are trying to escape through diversion.

Selam/ wrote:
Fiyameta wrote:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 08 Jan 2024, 22:26

Look, if the story of a dog found dead on roadside makes bigger news than the 950 Ethiopians that drowned in the Red Sea, may be the value of your Ethiopian/Tigraway life is being measured by how you respond to your own tragedy: Denial. :|
Selam/ wrote:
08 Jan 2024, 21:41
You seem to be very immature & hard-headed. Your reply has absolutely nothing to do my question. I am not your average counterpart who would say crap just for the sake of defensiveness.

Is Ethiopia poor? Yes, very poor but so is Eritrea. Do Ethiopians leave their country in exodus and die in the desert and sea? Yes, so are Eritreans. That has nothing to do with the rock-hewn churches and monks in the remote mountains of Tigray or Eritrea. Fvck off green tadpole!

Fiyameta wrote:
Only a few days ago, over 900 Ethiopians died while attempting to reach Yemen by crossing the Red Sea, but such tragedy involving Ethiopian victims often goes unreported by the new media because they don't see any political gain from it, which in turn keeps the Ethiopian people in the dark about the danger. Sorry, I didn't mean to place a mirror in front of you, but sometimes I'm left with no other choice than to have cowards face the reality they are trying to escape through diversion.

Selam/ wrote:
Fiyameta wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Jan 2024, 22:54

አንተ ነቀርሳ - ኢትዮጵያውያኖችም ኤርትራውያኖችም ኑሯቸውን ለማሻሻል ሲሉ ህይወታቸው በየበረሃው በሚያሳዝን ሁኔታ ይቀጠፋል። የአንደኛው ወገን ሞት የሚያሳዝንህ የሌላው ደግሞ የሚያስፈነጥዝህ ከሆነ የክፋት ነቀርሳ ጭንቅላትህ ውስጥ ያቆጠቆጠብህ ተፈጥሮ የበደለህ ዕርጉም ነህ።

ሲጀመር ስለትግራይ ገዳማትና መነኮሳት ታላቅነት ስለተፃፈ ፣ የቅናት ቅንቅን እረፍት ነሳህና ፣ በፍፁም ከርዕሱ ጋር ምንም የማይገናኘውን የእናቶች ረሃብ አንስተህ ሞነጫጨርክ። ምን ዓይነቱ አሳዳጊ የበደለህ እሾክ ነህ። ቅርፊት!

Fiyameta wrote:
08 Jan 2024, 22:26
Look, if the story of a dog found dead on roadside makes bigger news than the 950 Ethiopians that drowned in the Red Sea, may be the value of your Ethiopian/Tigraway life is being measured by how you respond to your own tragedy: Denial. :|
Selam/ wrote:
08 Jan 2024, 21:41

Fiyameta wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Fiyameta wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 08 Jan 2024, 23:24

Ascari cigarilla

Brother Misraq is correct, colonialism destroyed your slave a'ss. :lol:

You don't have to be rich to pray for the world. :lol: I can't believe we are teaching you ascaris this too :lol:

Jesus was not born on a golden bed in a hospital/building made out of Gold. He could have if he wants too. But he dicided to be poor, barefooted! :lol:

Oh LORD! :lol:

And you called them illiterate, but they read and speek Geez, Amharic and tigrigna, maybe even many more like Agewgna. Oh wait....according to your slave as's, they have to speak Italian to be considered not illiterate. Slave mentality at its peak being displayed by ascaris :lol:

Remember, Amharic and Geez writings gave birth to all your masters' languages. Well, now I know I am confusing you, you only think Italian was created first by God, right? :lol:

Cigar wrote:
06 Jan 2024, 22:55