Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Educator

(Lucifer Mamo Killo + woyane + USA) against (Shabia) = ?

Post by Educator » 10 May 2023, 08:19

My Eritrean friends, it is not wise to underestimate the threat cooking against Eritrea. The west is determined to remove Isayas by all means. If they use the Mamo Killo shene and Woyanes, none of you should be surprised. US will definitely provide the drone coverage while Woyanes disguise themselves as Eritreans and swamp Asmera in a matter of weeks.

Isayas' strength is mental not military. He managed to out smart all the rulers of the horn politically for over 30 years. He has no military hardware or young manpower. So if American drones rained BOMBS on him like the UAE drones did on Woyanes in November 2020, what are his chances of surviving?

Be wise and take every threat seriously.
Last edited by Educator on 10 May 2023, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.

Axumezana

Re: (Oromuma + woyane + USA) against (Shabia) = ?

Post by Axumezana » 10 May 2023, 15:35

It is game over for Isaias!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 May 2023, 15:42

Tigrayan brother Educator,

Let's be honest... I'm sure Eritreans have the capability to defend themselves and don't need a random person online to advise them in regards to any potential threats.
You obviously have an agenda, hence why you and your other cyber comrades are spreading the same propaganda about "oromumma and tplf " against Eritrea.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 10 May 2023, 15:47

Educator,

This is bad for Eritrea. If Isayas regime is removed by external forces, Eritrea people become subjects to those forces. We Eritreans must take the lead in dismantling the cruel system. That will help keep our sovereignty. The opposition should work with all Eritreans including HGDEF and affiliates that are able and willing to say no to the cruelty and stupidity of Isayas & clique.

Educator

Post by Educator » 10 May 2023, 15:54

Are you saying the threat to Eritrea is fake? Are Eritreans not being rounded in Addis Ababa? Is Yoni Manga not directed by Oromuma to perform hate speech against Eritreans? Was Mamo Killo not referring Eritrea when he threatened foreigners for meddling in internal matters?

Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 May 2023, 15:42

Let's be honest... I'm sure Eritreans have the capability to defend themselves and don't need a random person online to advise them in regards to any potential threats.
You obviously have an agenda, hence why you and your other cyber comrades are spreading the same propaganda about "oromumma and tplf " against Eritrea.

Educator

Post by Educator » 10 May 2023, 16:03

Correct. If Eritreans preemptively remove or even position themselves as a formidable opposition then they can neutralize the woyane-oromuma plan to overthrow Shabia and control Eritrea.

Eritrean opposition must align with the west and spearhead the struggle for change in Asmera. If they leave the work for Woyanes, then the next government in Asmera will be filled with Woyanes. We have seen how they assumed Eritrean refugee status and migrated to Canada in tens of thousands.

And population size is not the best advantage of Eritrea. The smaller the population the easier to be swallowed.
eden wrote:
10 May 2023, 15:47
Educator,

This is bad for Eritrea. If Isayas regime is removed by external forces, Eritrea people become subjects to those forces. We Eritreans must take the lead in dismantling the cruel system. That will help keep our sovereignty. The opposition should work with all Eritreans including HGDEF and affiliates that are able and willing to say no to the cruelty and stupidity of Isayas & clique.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 10 May 2023, 16:19

Educator,

You seem to me you are one of the few sensible guys here.

Oromuma is sacred term and I know of no Oromo ever use it negatively. I know the fanatics use it because they know no better but why are you using it to describe the individual politicians or groups you mean to criticize? I think Oromuma is a positive self image shared by all Oromos. I think your issue is with certain political parties, not the people at large.

I believe you alienate the people when you do that regardless of your intentions. It’s a shame to see yourself undercutting your own positive message by poor choice of words or terms.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 10 May 2023, 16:27

He is a low iq weyanay rodent. No one here listens to what he writes. According the low iq weyane was supposed to be rolling both to Addis and Asmara ages ago but we all saw how weyane rodents got humiliated and hid in Mekelle having lost all of Tigray. They dropped all their preconditions to save themselves and signed the Pretoria surrender agreement. If you notice the only ones who reply to him are weyane parasites that pretend to be either Eritreans or Amharas. I just :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at them.
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Abere

Post by Abere » 10 May 2023, 16:30

In my opinion, this conclusion is oversimplified and misleading. Eritrea could easily defeat OLF and TPLF if one accurately scans the reality on ground. When the moment of truth comes (actual war) the coalition of TPLF-OLF could easily meltdown; and Eritrea could draw the largest demographic group of Ethiopia( Amhara) which is the immediate neighbor of Tigray and more likely Afar too. Orommuma zealots are far away from the hearth and they could be easily stopped - as we see now they have hard time to even go beyond Tamra-Ber let alone into Tigray. Also, Orommuma fighters are in-experienced, soft to face off tough waring environment. Besides, Tigres have almost depleted with their youth population and living with too much fatigue of war. On the other hand, Eritrea can easily recruit or just support Amhara youth that can not wait to kill both evil birds of TPLF and OLF using a single rock. If war breaks, it will not even an extended one (for the longer it can affect Eritrea) it will be very short that first rob TPLF's lasting breath and OLF will be no where once learnt the first loss of TPLF. Eritrea only needs Amhara, it can do 90% of the job.
Educator wrote:
10 May 2023, 16:03
Correct. If Eritreans preemptively remove or even position themselves as a formidable opposition then they can neutralize the woyane-oromuma plan to overthrow Shabia and control Eritrea.

Eritrean opposition must align with the west and spearhead the struggle for change in Asmera. If they leave the work for Woyanes, then the next government in Asmera will be filled with Woyanes. We have seen how they assumed Eritrean refugee status and migrated to Canada in tens of thousands.

And population size is not the best advantage of Eritrea. The smaller the population the easier to be swallowed.
eden wrote:
Educator,

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 10 May 2023, 16:53

Tplf boy Educator a.k.a Eden survived OPDO orchestrated onslaught and arse whooping. TPLF then sat well as a junior partner b!@tch to OPDO licking the boot real well only to wage psychological warfare on Eritrea :lol: :lol:

Educator

Post by Educator » 10 May 2023, 17:59

Is the term Oromuma used by the the Mamo Killo group to mean Oromo superiority?

So I am using the word Oromuma in the same context the Oromo tribalist use it. Otherwise, I have great respect and sympathy for the entire Oromo people. I am one of them. But this satan Mamo Killo and his demons don't represent a single Oromo individual let alone the entire ethnic group.

Similarly, I don't use the word Woyanes to refer the great people of Tigray. Or Shabia for the wonderful Eritreans.
eden wrote:
10 May 2023, 16:19
Educator,

Oromuma is sacred term and I know of no Oromo ever use it negatively. I know the fanatics use it because they know no better but why are you using it to describe the individual politicians or groups you mean to criticize? I think Oromuma is a positive self image shared by all Oromos. I think your issue is with certain political parties, not the people at large.

I believe you alienate the people when you do that regardless of your intentions. It’s a shame to see yourself undercutting your own positive message by poor choice of words or terms.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 10 May 2023, 18:20

Well, in my view, regardless of the shortsightedness of shaebia and woyane leaders, the two organizations have popular support during the struggle. As such, I feel like it’s ok to respect them to the extent their motivation was to serve people. You can say the same about OLF and FANO.

But Oromuma is not one organization to begin with. It’s an all encompassing sentiment of togetherness and the aspiration to elevate one’s identity, culture and secure a future.

Abiy probably uses it too for his own selfish reasons but it’s unfair for you to abuse the word of the people just because you want to oppose Abiy. By the way, you help Abiy politically by using the term Oromuma because it gives him undeserved popularity by some Oromos - they identify with him in reaction to you abusing the term Oromuma which is a positive concept. It’s like you trashing a respectable name for their aspirations.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 10 May 2023, 18:57

I heard once Issyas said that Eritrea has weapons that would be sufficient to arm three countries Well If Erirea gets threatened by so-called Oromuma and weyane Cambo, what it needs to do is ship 1/3 of that weapon to Amhara --40 million Amharas will take care of the rest. For every calculation, there is an opposite and equal counter calculation. In truth, Oromuma & woyane Vs Shabia & Amhara is not even a match. When this is said the usual answer is how Ethiopians will fight against their own siding with outsiders, the crisp answer is the weyanes generals, the so-called our own, killed Ethiopian National defense forces 6000 of them in their sleep while the Eritreans brought those who were the victims of treason to their home feed and dressed them gave them protection to have another day to fight. So who is for Ethiopia and who is against it, in short, two years are we supposed to forget because those who were drenched their fingers with Ethiopian army blood hugged tightly with another drenched hand of Abiy. No, we didn't have a sever amnesia episode

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 May 2023, 19:28

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
10 May 2023, 16:27
He is a low iq weyanay rodent. No one here listens to what he writes. According the low iq weyane was supposed to be rolling both to Addis and Asmara ages ago but we all saw how weyane rodents got humiliated and hid in Mekelle having lost all of Tigray. They dropped all their preconditions to save themselves and signed the Pretoria surrender agreement. If you notice the only ones who reply to him are weyane parasites that pretend to be either Eritreans or Amharas. I just :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at them.
Sadacha Macca wrote:

It's hilarious but also, sometimes I feel if it's left unaddressed, some fools may actually be fooled by their tplf cyber cadre statements/agendas. You have tplf cyber troll extremists and amara extremists who both see a benefit in a war between abiy led ethiopia and eritrea, albeit for different reasons. oromos, yes we have extremists too, but our extremists are indifferent to eritrea, we see them as distant neighbors, that we hope don't get involved in our internal affairs, especially when we know oromo nationalists have no ill will towards eritrea, its people, its government, nor do we have aspirations to annex their lands/ports, etc, we respect their sovereignty and if we were to export/import, there are other ports closer to us, so we have no problems. you saw how our people welcomed pres isayas when he came to oromia last time. nothing but love and respect.

You can see the various agendas here, one is from amara extremists and tplf extremists: they both want to see a war between ethiopia and eritrea, for different reasons- the amara extremists want shabia's strong forces to take them to menelik's palace and install them-similar to how they did the tplf led eprdf in 1991, because to them, only an amara can rule ethiopia (even if they do just as bad as abiy or worse), while other ethiopians are just that-''others'' and thus meant to be ruled over.
they are not confident in the ability of the amara extremist elements to fight on their own, and capture state power, especially when you see they lack allies in the country, so they need external allies- the closest one being our closest neighbor, the eritreans.
just look @ how some of them are pretty much begging eritreans to arm them and help them capture state power, because they cannot fight alone like men. they say they alone beat the tplf in the last war, when we know, it was a combined effort (sure, the amara militias are strong and brave, but they do not have the armaments, the organization, experience, etc, that Shabia has; they're irregular forces not a conventional army)), with shabia leading it, because unlike the endf which lost its most experienced generals (who were tigrayan and thus tplf allies), due to corruption, the eritrean forces remained intact, strong, and ready for the eventualities. they saw the war coming before it started and pres. isayas even told debresion: ''why? why all this preparing for war? this is a bad idea.''

the tigrayan extremists already made it known, shortly after the recent war, or towards its end, that they NEED to and MUST break up the alliance that dismantled the tplf and dismantled the tigrayan elitist hegemony in ethiopia. they are trying to incite conflict between oromo and amara, and then they'll try to sneak getachew reda/debresion into menelik's palace while doing the gobez tigray circle dance. their hope is that the oromo and amara elements of the prosperity party weaken each other enough to allow them to exploit the situation and get one of their own into power.
the amara extremist elements are hoping that shabia fights abiy and brings the amara, on their backs, to power like it did to the tplf led eprdf in 1991; but I very much doubt this will occur. It's not eritrea's duty to help one group of ethiopians fight another group of ethiopians, or impose one group of ethiopian elites over other ethiopians. the tplf war was a matter of national security for eritrea, so that's understandable, and if the tplf cyber cadres were to be fair, they'd see this too-that eritrea cannot afford to see their mortal enemies, regain power and then try to see their status as a puppet of the west, and the resources of the ethiopian state, against eritrea again.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 10 May 2023, 19:38

eden wrote:
10 May 2023, 16:19
Educator,

"the term Oromummaa has two dimensions: social and political. The social meaning of the term is “being Oromo.” It reflects Oromo’s humane traditions and ethos of welcoming outsiders with a sense of community value and welfare. As a political doctrine, Oromummaa imposes the Oromo language, culture, and identity on other tribal communities through coercion – political, economic, and military.

https://borkena.com/2023/05/05/oromumma ... -in-blood/

Educator

Post by Educator » 10 May 2023, 21:51

I agree with you in that calling satan Mamo Killo "Oromuma" is too dignifying. So, from now on, I will just call him by the name he deserves, satan or Lucifer.

Thanks for your constructive and enlightening remarks.
eden wrote:
10 May 2023, 18:20
Well, in my view, regardless of the shortsightedness of shaebia and woyane leaders, the two organizations have popular support during the struggle. As such, I feel like it’s ok to respect them to the extent their motivation was to serve people. You can say the same about OLF and FANO.

But Oromuma is not one organization to begin with. It’s an all encompassing sentiment of togetherness and the aspiration to elevate one’s identity, culture and secure a future.

Abiy probably uses it too for his own selfish reasons but it’s unfair for you to abuse the word of the people just because you want to oppose Abiy. By the way, you help Abiy politically by using the term Oromuma because it gives him undeserved popularity by some Oromos - they identify with him in reaction to you abusing the term Oromuma which is a positive concept. It’s like you trashing a respectable name for their aspirations.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 10 May 2023, 22:32

Abere wrote:
10 May 2023, 16:30
In my opinion, this conclusion is oversimplified and misleading. Eritrea could easily defeat OLF and TPLF if one accurately scans the reality on ground. When the moment of truth comes (actual war) the coalition of TPLF-OLF could easily meltdown; and Eritrea could draw the largest demographic group of Ethiopia( Amhara) which is the immediate neighbor of Tigray and more likely Afar too. Orommuma zealots are far away from the hearth and they could be easily stopped - as we see now they have hard time to even go beyond Tamra-Ber let alone into Tigray. Also, Orommuma fighters are in-experienced, soft to face off tough waring environment. Besides, Tigres have almost depleted with their youth population and living with too much fatigue of war. On the other hand, Eritrea can easily recruit or just support Amhara youth that can not wait to kill both evil birds of TPLF and OLF using a single rock. If war breaks, it will not even an extended one (for the longer it can affect Eritrea) it will be very short that first rob TPLF's lasting breath and OLF will be no where once learnt the first loss of TPLF. Eritrea only needs Amhara, it can do 90% of the job.
Educator wrote:
10 May 2023, 16:03

eden wrote:
Educator,

If you have the slightest capacity even closer to a teenage boy you shouldn't be repeating Eritrean name non stop wishing that they may come to die for your in order to help you spread your vagabond b!tching endless sterile liturgies. Remember that Eritrea is a nation state and as such deals with other nation states and leaders at higher levels as needs be.

sun
Member+

Re: (Lucifer Mamo Killo + woyane + USA) against (Shabia) = ?

Post by sun » 10 May 2023, 22:44

Educator wrote:
10 May 2023, 08:19
My Eritrean friends, it is not wise to underestimate the threat cooking against Eritrea. The west is determined to remove Isayas by all means. If they use the Mamo Killo shene and Woyanes, none of you should be surprised. US will definitely provide the drone coverage while Woyanes disguise themselves as Eritreans and swamp Asmera in a matter of weeks.

Isayas' strength is mental not military. He managed to out smart all the rulers of the horn politically for over 30 years. He has no military hardware or young manpower. So if American drones rained BOMBS on him like the UAE drones did on Woyanes in November 2020, what are his chances of surviving?

Be wise and take every threat seriously.
If the threats are coming to you because of your paranoid and vagabond dirty behavior just fight it alone by yourself instead of misusing your low IQ dimwitted wrong assumptions about Eritrea which is another country. In fact you are the head Lucifer trying to be more clever than the others as you want countries fight each other so that your Lucifer self may collect the spoils from the spoils of the imaginary war. If Ethiopia including Wayane, the US become and Eritrea become slowly but surely friends and work together for the common good, which is possible then what will happen to the lunatic vagabond Lucifer calling himself Educator?

Educator

Post by Educator » 24 Apr 2024, 13:33

It's been almost a year since this thread try to discuss the possible threat Eritrea faces from Woyanes. Do you think this threat is intensifying or dying down after 12 months?

Right

Post by Right » 24 Apr 2024, 14:50

TGAA,
what it needs to do is ship 1/3 of that weapon to Amhara
Please do not invite the evil Shabia into the organic FANO struggle. When do you people learn?
Shabia is the creator of all this chaos in Ethiopia. Let the TPLF fight Shabia. Let them kill each other.
The duo have left Ethiopia landlocked a.k.a. Crime of the century.
Who knows maybe you are an Eritrean or mixed to suggest Shabia arm FANO in return for something.