Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Who runs “Eritrean Press” that gives none existence news on Eritrea?

Post by euroland » 22 Sep 2022, 10:49

We have been seeing a lot more “news” spreading throughout the Ethiopian medias and YouTubers, all referring their source the “Eritrean Press”. Although almost all the so called news are in positive tone for both Eritrean and Ethiopia; regardless, this so called “Eritrean Press” is a dubious outlet, most like, it is run by Ethiopian.

1. Just the other day, all Ethiopian medias are reporting there was PIA interview a day before, to my knowledge, that is not true and when PIA gives interviews, the Eritrean government medias give advance notice to the public.

2. This “Eritrean Press” also spread unverified, feel good about Eritrean’s new Drone base in Massawa and the supposedly speech at the opening ceremony given by General Philipos. None of the Eritrean reliable press reported this. Furthermore, Eritrean government never released information on security matters, such as how many drone it acquired , where they base and from where they were purchased or donated from.

Regardless of who owns this so called press and has a positive nature in its reporting, people should be aware of that its reporting is completely made up and it is also dangerous.

euroland
Member+

Re: Who runs “Eritrean Press” that gives none existence news on Eritrea?

Post by euroland » 22 Sep 2022, 16:42

Z-Habesha media just confirmed about the fake news spread by “Eritrean Press “ 6 hours after I posted my suspicions. There was no resent interview of PIA. Be ware of the so called Eritrean press “media”. I am now suspecting some agame probably is behind it.

Time: 23:25