Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Video News Of: ኣስገራሚ የኣማራ ልዩ ሃይል ኮማንዶዎች ትርዒት!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 04 Aug 2022, 14:56

[b][/b]
Last edited by tarik on 04 Aug 2022, 16:07, edited 1 time in total.

MINILIK

Re: Viddeo News Of: ኣስገራሚ የኣማራ ልዩ ሃይል ኮማንዶዎች ትርዒት!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by MINILIK » 04 Aug 2022, 15:03

They need tanks and BMS. This is not enough, we need to go all the way to MEKELE and destroy TPLF for good. it's our responsibility. It is imperative that we arm ourselves with heavy weapons.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 04 Aug 2022, 15:43

MINILIK wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 15:03
They need tanks and BMS. This is not enough, we need to go all the way to MEKELE and destroy TPLF for good. it's our responsibility. It is imperative that we arm ourselves with heavy weapons.
I agree with you 💯 percent, but I think this time they must take the tanks and bms from Terrorist-Tplf by force, because galla abiy will not arm amharas, because he is scared. The only option is ask my Eritrea 🇪🇷 for arms.
Last edited by tarik on 04 Aug 2022, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 04 Aug 2022, 15:55

Amhara region still does not have a proper army there is not even one Mechanized brigades or artillery in the special forces of Amhara. This may be done by beshasha Abiy to sabotage Amahra security capabilities. He tells Amhara forces you must submit and be loyal to my government but then he leaves them with nothing to defend their kilil in fact he gives mechanized brigades for non Amharas in ENDF that were crushed and lost too TPLF how embarrassing

Noble Amhara

Re: Video News Of: ኣስገራሚ የኣማራ ልዩ ሃይል ኮማንዶዎች ትርዒት!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Aug 2022, 16:55

Abiy Ahmed is against the objective of destroying TPLF in Mekele also TPLF will run away to rural

Amhara is right to practice Awarajism and not Nationalism which means Amhara should secure all their territories in Tekeze Melash and Alewuha Melash. Also Amhara should stockpile explosives IED's bombs, rocket launchers landmines in Alewuha Melash and Waghemra. I think Welkait is doing Good with Demeke Zewdu so we must stop acting like strangers to Wollos Alewuha Melash which has not been defended properly that is why junta reached shewa and not gondar