Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Fikre for Congress: On Being Chosen to Suffer and the Redemptive Power of Love

Post by teodroseIII » 20 Mar 2022, 13:30

Check out my latest campaign podcast where I discuss how spiritual warfare in the forms of divisiveness, antipathy & indifference are leading us towards a social conflagration and how only love can deliver us.

READ MORE ABOUT MY CAMPAIGN AND WHERE I STAND ON THE ISSUES AT: https://fikre4va.com/

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Fikre for Congress: On Being Chosen to Suffer and the Redemptive Power of Love

Post by TesfaNews » 20 Mar 2022, 13:35

I think you are to focused on making the world a better place in fact addressing the American billionaires and sounding more like a pastor will get you more backlash you need to come out of babylon! Babylon cannot be saved. America will not be redeemed. America is turning into Beshasha. You cannot save America. America does not want truth speakers. America wants liars celebrities and billionaires. And if america loves you. You are enemy of God . As you know Jesus said 18 “If the world hates you,(A) keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you(B) out of the world. That is why the world hates you.(C) 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’[a](D) If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.(E) If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21