Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Tigray has no boundary connection in the east with Eritrea.

Post by Cigar » 19 Mar 2022, 16:54

Do the agames know geography of the region?
Not that I believe that they have a claim in Eritrea’s Red Sea coasts, but isn’t tigray’s eastern part bordering region the Ethiopian Afar region?
I just saw one nut case agame in a video saying not Ethiopia but tigray can’t exist unless it has sea access. Ethiopian Afar is Ethiopian region, so if any one should be bold enough to claim Eritrean Red Sea (mission impossible) should be Ethiopia because Ethiopia borders Eritrea through Afar, right?
Now the UN, AU, Ethiopia and most importantly we the Eritrean people know the internationally recognized Eritrea’s borders and Red Sea clearly is Eritrea’s own.
That is just the fact.
But what it is puzzling me is hearing the agame in the video saying tigray can’t exist or trade with out having sea access. Again he didn’t say that Ethiopian can’t exist or use Eritrean ports. He said tigray.
And that is telling that the tegarus don’t consider themselves as Ethiopians and to get to Eritrea’s borders they first need to cross Ethiopia’s Afar region, which is violating Ethiopia’s territories. And that is declaring war against Ethiopia first and then Eritrea before they even cross Ethio Afar to reach Eritrea’s borders to their death.
And no single agame is questioning such bizarre potential claim or empty bravado.
What is crazy is still that the Ethiopians are not forcing these funfunat aliet out of Ethiopia when clearly they are openly hating and trying to do the impossible not in the interest of Ethiopia but for their stupid greed as if greed is Eritrea would tolerate and openly saying FU’CK Ethiopia.
Any way, Eritrea’s borders will never ever altered by force or deceit not by the coward agames, but even not by Ethiopia, USA, China or Russia.
It was tried for over 70 years, failed miserably and luckily Ethiopia finally got a leader who knew that the endless wars and backstabbing of Eritrea of the past to fu’ck around with Eritrea did more harm to Ethiopia than to Eritrea and rightfully so stretched his peaceful hand gesture to focus on building both countries together for a win, win scenarios.
And here the agames, not that they believe that they claim the Ethiopian Afar region belongs to tigray region which miraculously borders them with Eritrea in the east is bizarre and very stupid.
When are these idiots to stop shooting their own tegwar, ugly agame feet for Mosses sake?
Dream is always dream, but this idiots really believe what they dreamt is reality and try to replicate it to their death.
I actually had a dream the other night getting in my private jet and went to Europe for excursions. But when, I woke up, I said oh well that was a good feeling and left it, at that and didn’t go to the airport to hop on somebody’s private jet to replicate it for obvious reasons.

Axumezana

Re: Tigray has no boundary connection in the east with Eritrea.

Post by Axumezana » 19 Mar 2022, 17:00

Any thing is possible for Covid19TDF!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 19 Mar 2022, 17:09

Axumamenzra yes every thing is possible for the we can do Eritrean people and proved that time and again.
The only thing possible agames can do it crying and begging as you do here every day.
You see, what we promise we will do, we always do, like taking our territories with out a cost of a bullet or life plus still squatting in your legal mom’s home raping her every night.
We promised you that we will turn you to the life styles of your grandparents…..begging, prostitution, and slaving which you are doing inside your master Amharas as we speak.
Yes dreaming is very POSSIBLE. And the only IMPOSSIBLE thing for us to do is not tell you to not dream.
So keep on DREAMING.
Like they say: if a hungry man doesn’t eat or drink in his dreams, he won’t survive three days. Specially you funfun agame are a prime example of such.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 19 Mar 2022, 17:27

30 years ago you promised to make Eritrea Singapore and see where you are ! The highest immigrants producer by immigrant to population ratio, decaying city, no factory, no university, rag tag half starved militery that steals any thing, stone age , no constitution, no democracy, a failed country under the military hostage and slavery to one Tigrayan man.Eritreans have never built a single city, factory or university etc! Is it what is expected from " Able to do people" . TDF defeated your army , and Hundreds of thousands of Abiy and other armies . Tigrayans what a great people as illustrated in Isaiah 18!