Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Punishing Empaths and Rewarding Narcissists: How a Whole Nation is Degraded

Post by teodroseIII » 18 Mar 2022, 14:10

What we are witnessing in our nation’s capital is a conclave of deep narcissists who have perfected the art of gaslighting us into believing they care about our pains while they make gains for themselves. Sadly, an army of empaths keep lining up and believing in these egotistical politicians hoping to be delivered by millionaires who are working for billionaires while working the “bottom 99%” over. This year has to be different; we cannot keep being bamboozled by the social actors, we need to empower empaths who are more than willing to sacrifice their narrow self-interests for the sake of the collective whole.

I used to always say that the revolution we have been waiting for, not one of guns but one of hearts and minds, will be led by artists. Well consider this a challenge to my fellow empaths, let us rise up and meet the challenge. I am running for Congress precisely because I believe that we must turn the page on the era of narcissists and instead return to the virtues of empathy, conservation of our planet and ...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://fikre4va.com/punishing-empaths- ... rcissists/

ZEMEN

Re: Punishing Empaths and Rewarding Narcissists: How a Whole Nation is Degraded

Post by ZEMEN » 18 Mar 2022, 14:56

teodroseIII wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 14:10
What we are witnessing in our nation’s capital is a conclave of deep narcissists who have perfected the art of gaslighting us into believing they care about our pains while they make gains for themselves. Sadly, an army of empaths keep lining up and believing in these egotistical politicians hoping to be delivered by millionaires who are working for billionaires while working the “bottom 99%” over. This year has to be different; we cannot keep being bamboozled by the social actors, we need to empower empaths who are more than willing to sacrifice their narrow self-interests for the sake of the collective whole.

I used to always say that the revolution we have been waiting for, not one of guns but one of hearts and minds, will be led by artists. Well consider this a challenge to my fellow empaths, let us rise up and meet the challenge. I am running for Congress precisely because I believe that we must turn the page on the era of narcissists and instead return to the virtues of empathy, conservation of our planet and ...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://fikre4va.com/punishing-empaths- ... rcissists/
this says it all what is happening in Ethiopia and what is Abiy doing to the country just to satisfy to his narcissists state of mind.
“Whenever any American’s life is taken by another American unnecessarily – whether it is done in the name of the law or in the defiance of law, by one man or a gang, in cold blood or in passion, in an attack of violence or in response to violence – whenever we tear at the fabric of life which another man has painfully and clumsily woven for himself and his children, the whole nation is degraded.” [credit JFK Library]

ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: Punishing Empaths and Rewarding Narcissists: How a Whole Nation is Degraded

Post by ethiopianunity » 18 Mar 2022, 16:20

Teddy, glad you are running! You are, l can say the tiny few Ethiopian bold enough to run for senate sit. Believe me unless Ethiopians organize, even here war is coming to us, experiencing it. The more you are divided, the more everyone is vulnerable for vulture prey. The plight of Ethiopians, persecution due to their tradition faith and culture is global and is coming via Shabia, Olf (pp party) Tplf as tools.

Americans should have persued and demand the protection of the Kennedies, whose generations have been targeted one by one and more will come. The Kennnedies were supposed to be the royals of U.S, true embodiment what U.S should have been and U.S would have been and continued to be the true great nation of the world every other nations ever dreamed of. Think about it, the killing of our king, Haileselassie, gruesomly is the humiliation of Ethiopia itself and had numbed Ethiopians till this day and now Ethiopia is in the hands of both foreign and domestic enemies. The same is true for U.S, since the death of the Kennedies, Americans have never been the same and being distracted with money as the top priority because traditional living is no longer possible as life becomes harder and plus the fake equality by the slogan diversity as more African American neighborhoods are disappearing and uprooted.