Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Noble Amhara

Re: Video Of:Raya Woman Exposes Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl:ጋል ራያ ንዝተረገሙ-ህዝቢ ትግራይ ጉዶም ኣውጺኣቶም!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Noble Amhara » 17 Mar 2022, 12:46

She is Maychew Alaje Wajerat? But not Rayan south of Maychew Mehoni! See the dialect

Abere

Re: Video Of:Raya Woman Exposes Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl:ጋል ራያ ንዝተረገሙ-ህዝቢ ትግራይ ጉዶም ኣውጺኣቶም!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Abere » 17 Mar 2022, 13:13

On a scale of 1 - 10, what is the level of her fluency in Tigrigna by the native Tigrigna speakers? Are Maichew People native Tigrigna speakers? I know Raya people including Korem -Alamata are not Tigrigna speakers, they are native Amharic speakers. For Raya people, Tigringa is like an ESOL class just English is for non-native English speakers coming to the US.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 17 Mar 2022, 13:23

Abere wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 13:13
On a scale of 1 - 10, what is the level of her fluency in Tigrigna by the native Tigrigna speakers? Are Maichew People native Tigrigna speakers? I know Raya people including Korem -Alamata are not Tigrigna speakers, they are native Amharic speakers. For Raya people, Tigringa is like an ESOL class just English is for non-native English speakers coming to the US.
From 1-10, her tigrinya is 4 for me.