Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

The wh0re Me'aza Ashenafi boiled my blood more than anything in my life!!

Post by Mahlana » 06 Aug 2019, 18:02

That dirty, smelly prostitute who goes by the name Meaza Ashenafi really boiled mine and my fellow Tigraians blood more than anything else!

That wh0re vlearly declared war on my humble and God fearing Tigrai people. She wants to see their blood spilt!! She wants them suffer from wars after wars. She wants to see their humiliation. That wh0re!!!! That b!tch!! That super idiot who happened to have achieved whatever she might have achieved thanks to the sacred blood my heroic people paid to free her and her likes from blood sucking derguists while she was doing nothing but prostituting!!

Listen to me you wh0re!! Tigraians have literally seen everything in the world!! They have seen the worst things your tiny brain might imagine. Deaths, famines, wars, separations, migrations, sorrows, literally everything!! That is why they are not anymore afraid of anyhing bt fear itself!!!

You wh0re, young kids, girls like the following paid their dear lives and their future opportunities for freedom of the fvcking nation while you were fvcking your tiny a$$. What about an iota of respect to them you stinky a$$ wh0re?!?!?!

Whatever you indicated lately will never be taken for granted. I tell you that our blood is boiling!! You wanted my blessed, humble people to be slaughtered again!!!!

While we were waiting for you to stand your responsibilities and free our innocent technocrats and veteran generals from the gulags where they are suffering, you called for the slaughter of the rest of Tigraians!!!

There will come time, very soon, for everything.

Tog Wajale

Re: The wh0re Me'aza Ashenafi boiled my blood more than anything in my life!!

Post by Tog Wajale » 06 Aug 2019, 18:15

Yeah The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prostitutes T.P.L.F Woyane Big Time Cadre 《 Mahlana 》 :---- Be Ready For Surprises From North Of Dry Land Tigrai & South Of Dry Land Tigrai. From Mighty Shaebia Eritrea & The Ethiopian Amara / Ogadenia O.N.L.F & Afar. Stay Tuned Qomal Agga*me Guahaf Agga*me .

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 06 Aug 2019, 18:23

Tog Wajale wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 18:15
Yeah The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prostitutes T.P.L.F Woyane Big Time Cadre 《 Mahlana 》 :---- Be Ready For Surprises From North Of Dry Land Tigrai & South Of Dry Land Tigrai. From Mighty Shaebia Eritrea & The Ethiopian Amara / Ogadenia O.N.L.F & Afar. Stay Tuned Qomal Agga*me Guahaf Agga*me .
ኣንታ ድቓላ ወድታ መጋል ምጥራ ተረዋኢት ጨናዊት መኽዓዊት ስፐርም ደርጊ

ኪድ ከምኡ ኢልካ ነቶም ቆንቋናት ኣረግቶት መራሕትኻ ንገሮም

ብምሕረትን ሓልዮትን ወያነ ኢዮም ክሳብ ሕጂ ፀኒሖም እምበር ቀደም ምተጉሓፉ

እርጋን ኣርኪቡወን ነቀይ ነቀይ እናበላ መወዳእተአን እንታይ ከምዝኸውን ኣስጊኡወን ድቃስ ስኢነን ዝሓድራ ዘለዋ ወኻሩ ንማንም ስግኣት ክኾና ኣይኽእላን

ኪድ ነታ ጋሕባ ኣዴኻ ርውኣያ ሕጂ

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 06 Aug 2019, 19:08

Ata sahsah wedishermuta kodar agame sabur. Menedeka diyu kab addis nab mekele be emni tefegiu zehademe? Be haliyot komalat weyane do belka qiqiqiqi yegeremyu natka. Weyane aykonen kethali neresea zehalyela tedeli. Kursus lemani resah alet
Mahlana wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 18:23
Tog Wajale wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 18:15
ኣንታ ድቓላ ወድታ መጋል ምጥራ ተረዋኢት ጨናዊት መኽዓዊት ስፐርም ደርጊ

ኪድ ከምኡ ኢልካ ነቶም ቆንቋናት ኣረግቶት መራሕትኻ ንገሮም

ብምሕረትን ሓልዮትን ወያነ ኢዮም ክሳብ ሕጂ ፀኒሖም እምበር ቀደም ምተጉሓፉ

እርጋን ኣርኪቡወን ነቀይ ነቀይ እናበላ መወዳእተአን እንታይ ከምዝኸውን ኣስጊኡወን ድቃስ ስኢነን ዝሓድራ ዘለዋ ወኻሩ ንማንም ስግኣት ክኾና ኣይኽእላን

ኪድ ነታ ጋሕባ ኣዴኻ ርውኣያ ሕጂ

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 06 Aug 2019, 19:14

Mahlana wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 18:02
That dirty, smelly prostitute who goes by the name Meaza Ashenafi really boiled mine and my fellow Tigraians blood more than anything else!

That wh0re vlearly declared war on my humble and God fearing Tigrai people. She wants to see their blood spilt!! She wants them suffer from wars after wars. She wants to see their humiliation. That wh0re!!!! That b!tch!! That super idiot who happened to have achieved whatever she might have achieved thanks to the sacred blood my heroic people paid to free her and her likes from blood sucking derguists while she was doing nothing but prostituting!!

Listen to me you wh0re!! Tigraians have literally seen everything in the world!! They have seen the worst things your tiny brain might imagine. Deaths, famines, wars, separations, migrations, sorrows, literally everything!! That is why they are not anymore afraid of anyhing bt fear itself!!!

You wh0re, young kids, girls like the following paid their dear lives and their future opportunities for freedom of the fvcking nation while you were fvcking your tiny a$$. What about an iota of respect to them you stinky a$$ wh0re?!?!?!

Whatever you indicated lately will never be taken for granted. I tell you that our blood is boiling!! You wanted my blessed, humble people to be slaughtered again!!!!

While we were waiting for you to stand your responsibilities and free our innocent technocrats and veteran generals from the gulags where they are suffering, you called for the slaughter of the rest of Tigraians!!!

There will come time, very soon, for everything.
Hade bealege adgi ika,God fearing.Are you such blind,asedabi

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 06 Aug 2019, 19:20

Mahlena Ugly face Agame, go and find your half brothers and sisters. One of the 200,000 Promos/Amharas/Shankillas soldiers stationed in your dry land might be their father. Don't mess up with your creator Shabia. If not for our President, you would have been history. I wish Sibhat Efriem was in power...he would have wiped out TPLF (Terrorists Plunderers Liars Front).