Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MINILIK SALSAWI
Member+

የወይዘሮዋ ጥፋት ምንድነው ?

Post by MINILIK SALSAWI » 06 Aug 2019, 11:44

የወይዘሮዋ ጥፋት ምንድነው ? (ምንሊክ ሳልሳዊ )

አፈር ልሶ ለመነሳት የሚንደፋደፈው ሕወሓት ካድሬዎቹን የጭቃ ጅራፍ አሸክሞ የዘር ፖለቲካ ካርዱን ስቦ በጠቅላይ ፍርድ ቤት ፕሬዝደንት ወይዘሮ መአዛ አሸናፊ ላይ አዝምቷል ። ፌዴራል መንግስቱ ይህንን ለማርገብ የኢንሳውን ቢኒያምን ጨምሮ የሕወሓት ወንጀለኞችን በዋስ እንደሚለቅ ተሰምቷል። ምን ያለበት ዝላይ አይችልም እንደተባለው አውራ ወንጀለኞችን የደበቀው የትግራይ ክልል ሕወሓት የሕግንና የፍትሕ ግንዛቤ ማስጨበጫ ላይ ወይዘሮዋ የተናገሩት ንግግርን ፖለቲካዊ እደምታ በመስጠት አላስፈላጊ እሰጥ አገባዎችን እየፈጠረ ነው።

በሰብዓዊ መብት ጥሰትና በሙስና የሚፈለጉ የሕወሓት ቱባ ባለስልጣናት ጉዳይን ሕወሓት ፖለቲካዊ አድርጎ ማስቀመጡ የሞራል ዝቅጠትን ያሳያል ። ወይዘሮ መአዛ ሕግን የማስከበር ስልጣን እስከተጣቸው ድረስ ወንጀለኞችን የመያዝ መንግስታዊ ግዴታ እንደሆነ መግለፃቸው ትክክለኛ ናቸው ። ወይዘሮዋ ይህንን የተናገሩት ከተሳታፊዎች የፍርድ ቤትን ትእዛዝ መከበርና ውሳኔ አፈፃፀም አስመልክቶ የቀረበ ጥያቄ ለመመለስ የጠቀሱትን የአሜሪካንን ተሞክሮ አስታኮ ሕወሓትና ጭፍሮቿ እያለቃቀሱ መታየታቸው ለሕግ ተገዢ ላለመሆን ያላቸውን ፍላጎት ከማሳየቱም በላይ ወንጀለኞችን ታቅፈው ለመኖር ያላቸውን ፍላጎት ያሳያል።

ሕወሓት ከላይ በኤርትራ ከታች በፌዴራል መንግስቱ መንጋጋ ስር በመግባቷ የትግራይ ሕዝብን ድጋፍ ለማግኘት የማትፈነቅለው ድንጋይ የለም። ሕወሓት የፍርድ ቤት ውሳኔዎች እና ትእዛዞች እንዲፈፀሙ የሚያዘውን ሕግ ሳታከብር ወይዘሮ መአዛን መተቸት አትችልም ። የወይዘሮዋ ንግግር ሁሉንም ክልሎች የሚመለከት እና ግልፅ ነው ። የፍትሕን ጉዳዮች በተመለከተ የበለጸጉ አገሮች ያሳለፉትን ተግዳሮቶች ለተሞክሮ ማንሳት ተገቢ ነው ። የወይዘሮዋ ጥፋት አይታየኝም ። #MinilikSalsawi

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: የወይዘሮዋ ጥፋት ምንድነው ?

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Aug 2019, 12:30

The federal government has ceded its authority to enforce law and order to regional hegemony and, its tribal affiliated hate mongers. It had to save its meager power to go after those who have legitimate democratic question. The Getachew Assefa question is no more a question of law enforcement. It has become a political tool that could be used by OLF and TPLF to score points and negotiate how best to exclude what they consider is danger to their unhinged tribal ecstatic trance.

The Woizero said nothing that could be hyped to the level that TPLF is now alleging. It must not be anything new if the government goes after known fugitives unless of course you are a TPLF wonbede. The kind of leadership that we see is of an appeasement for those who are thought to be challenging but then mutilate those who are aspiring for democratic representation.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2019, 12:39

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 12:30

The Woizero said nothing that could be hyped to the level that TPLF is now alleging. It must not be anything new if the government goes after known fugitives unless of course you are a TPLF wonbede.
Za-Ilmaknun

ለምን ተጎጉናላቹሁ። ለምን ጦርነቱን አትጅምሩትም ልክ እንደ ለአብዲ ኢሌ (Abdi Mohamoud Omar ) ተፍንጋቹሁ ከተደበቁበት አውጥታችሁ ወድ አዲስ አበባ ለምን አትወስዶቸውም። ዝም ብላችሁ ወሬ ከምታወሩ።

ደግሞ ትግሬዎች አይቀጡ ቅጣት ቀጥተው ከላኳቹህ ደግሞ እስትራተጂ ማሽግሸግ አረግን ማለት ነው። ለድጋሚ እንዚህ ተንኮሎች ትግሬዎች ከመጡ ግን ኢትዬዽያ የሚባል ያበቃል። ወዘሮዋም እግሬን አውጪኝ ብላ ወድ አሜሪካ እንዳት ሄ ። ፓርፖርቷን በሕዝብ ፊት ቀዳ ታሳይን።

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Aug 2019, 13:28

Ethioash,
I for once do not advocate for war to ignite in that country. We have seen the worst of it and that should have been a lesson for all. However, any criminal has to see the judgement of the court for the crime they committed. I did listen to what the lady was saying and found nothing that comes close to declaring war on any particular people. She just stated the obvious and I am lost how that could be interpreted as a declaration of war against your fiefdom.

In all of this what is lost is the very crime committed by Getachew Assefa and co and is becoming a bargaining chip against the government which is very indecisive when confronted with formidable foe. We still are giving them the benefit of the doubt assuming that what has been in the motion is a due diligence than an appeasement or an ill conceived opportunity.

I wish I was lucky enough as you are to see the world as black and white with no grays or other shades.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2019, 13:45

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 13:28
dear what do u think about ኮሎኔል ደመቀ ዘውዴ?
that is what i am saying if u want Getachew Assefa then get Getachew Assefa why should we have to hear you none stop talk .. make u r move we r waiting to see the end of this adventure..

anyhow what u r saying is funny u dont want war but u want to get Getachew Assefa .. how in hell u going get him ... the line is drawn shut your mouth and rule the empire given in Golden platter... አልጠግብ ባይ ሲተፋ ያድረል እንዳትሆን

ዋና እወዳለሁ ግን ውሃ እንዲነካኝ አልፍልግም
ጌታችውን መያዝ አለብን ግን ጦርነት አንፈልግም

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 06 Aug 2019, 13:49

የወይዘሮዋ ጥፋት ምንድነው ?
ምንም!!
ጥፋቱ ያለው ዶክተር አብይ ጋ ነው።
ሌቦችን ለህግ ለምቅረብ እና ህግን ለማስከበር ያለውን ስልጣን ሊጠቀም ይገባል።

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 06 Aug 2019, 13:50

Ethoash wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 13:45
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
that is what i am saying if u want Getachew Assefa then get Getachew Assefa why should we have to hear you none stop talk .. make u r move we r waiting to see the end of this adventure..

anyhow what u r saying is funny u dont want war but u want to get Getachew Assefa .. how in hell u going get him ... the line is drawn shut your mouth and rule the empire given in Golden platter... አልጠግብ ባይ ሲተፋ ያድረል እንዳትሆን

Ye diqala ena be heg sleteweledu lijoch yalew ye astesaseb leyunet

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Aug 2019, 14:02

Ethoash wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 13:45
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

Ethioash,

Colonel Demeke Speaks for himself and you may want to look for him on YouTube if need be. All I know is how TPLF in its heydays wanted to arrest him without the knowledge of the federal as well as the regional governments. The colonel took defensive measures and sent a dozen or more zealots to hell. I have yet to see any evidence to question his innocence. He still is in the game making his case that WolQait is no part of Tigrai and his identity be respected.

What is funny about not wanting war but apprehending a know fugitive? If you are fuzzy about the difference between the two issues, it can only goes to show that the dictation of what TPLF is about is what is law in the country. They way to get him is no more than the way to get any criminal had he not been a criminal of his own kind with the backing of a party that is supposedly governing the country. That is what I call tragically funny. :mrgreen:

Finally please do not relate me in any form or substance with those who rule the empire which was given to them your largesse. :mrgreen: I am still seeking a country that I call mine.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2019, 14:10

Za-Ilmaknun

can u do me a favor can u just go and get your man.. pls

simbe11
የወይዘሮዋ ጥፋት ምንድነው ?
ምንም!!
ጥፋቱ ያለው ዶክተር አብይ ጋ ነው።
ሌቦችን ለህግ ለምቅረብ እና ህግን ለማስከበር ያለውን ስልጣን ሊጠቀም ይገባል።
ታድያ ማን ነው ሕግን እንዳታከብር የያዘህ ። ለምን አትገስግስምና ሌቦቹን ለፍርድ አታቀርብም ።

፤እኔ የምፈራው ግን እነዚህ ትግሬዎች በስላም የለቀቁትን መንግስት እንደገና እንዳይቀሙን እና እንዳሉት ፻ አመት እንዳይገዙህ ፍራ ።። ጎመን በጤና ፤ አሳ ጎርጎሪ ዘንዶ አወጣ እንዳይሆን ነገሩ

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Aug 2019, 14:55

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

In all of this what is lost is the very crime committed by Getachew Assefa and co and is becoming a bargaining chip against the government which is very indecisive when confronted with formidable foe. We still are giving them the benefit of the doubt assuming that what has been in the motion is a due diligence than an appeasement or an ill conceived opportunity.

I wish I was lucky enough as you are to see the world as black and white with no grays or other shades.
The government is indecisive, when it comes to tigray or other regions, like Oromia and the south. It is heavy-handed when it comes to the region where government officials were executed while on duty cold-bloodedly and on a day broad-light.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Aug 2019, 15:09

DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 14:55
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

The government is indecisive, when it comes to tigray or other regions, like Oromia and the south. It is heavy-handed when it comes to the region where government officials were executed while on duty cold-bloodedly and on a day broad-light.

Sure enough driving the point I was trying to show. :mrgreen: I don't think you know that Sidama is part of the south and, as of now the south is under siege by the feds. It was in the south tho, we heard hundreds were massacred by the Qerro motivated Ijjeto mobs. I do understand that those killed in the south do not count since they are not "natives " :mrgreen:

In the region that saw the unfortunate killing of its officials, we still are waiting to hear the evidences as is investigated by impartial body, if there is anything as such. However, mass arrest of the youth is underway as we speak under the pretext that you are happy to speak about. We also have yet to see any effort to go after those bank robbers whose solidarity with the governing body has been ascertained by none other than Kemal Geltu :mrgreen: who happened to be the highest office holder of the security apparatus of the region at the time.

Who is now running to Mekele and speaking on behalf of TPLF? It is surely not the people that you are made to hate..it rather is your heroes who are paving the unofficial political way that eventually will be official when the push come to shove. :mrgreen:

Now go ahead and defend the truth..hahaha :lol:

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Aug 2019, 16:27

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 15:09
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

In the region that saw the unfortunate killing of its officials, we still are waiting to hear the evidences as is investigated by impartial body, if there is anything as such. However, mass arrest of the youth is underway as we speak under the pretext that you are happy to speak about. We also have yet to see any effort to go after those bank robbers whose solidarity with the governing body has been ascertained by none other than Kemal Geltu :mrgreen: who happened to be the highest office holder of the security apparatus of the region at the time.

Who is now running to Mekele and speaking on behalf of TPLF? It is surely not the people that you are made to hate..it rather is your heroes who are paving the unofficial political way that eventually will be official when the push come to shove. :mrgreen:

The evidence is out there, it was Abey Ahmed who went to Bahirdar and killed the officials and went on tv-station from there to address the nation on his own killing.
What else evidence do you still wait for?

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Aug 2019, 17:06

DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 16:27
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

The evidence is out there, it was Abey Ahmed who went to Bahirdar and killed the officials and went on tv-station from there to address the nation on his own killing.
If you want to argue you case, I am here to lend ears and eyes. If you are of the sort to cherry pick colorful snippet from the dark world of conspiracy, I am not your guy. :mrgreen:

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Aug 2019, 17:32

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 17:06
DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 16:27
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

If you want to argue you case, I am here to lend ears and eyes. If you are of the sort to cherry pick colorful snippet from the dark world of conspiracy, I am not your guy. :mrgreen:
Dude,

Now, I am cherry picking while you are someone in here for a serious argument about your indecisiveness of the government when it comes to other regions (than yours) and you are waiting for evidence, yeah?

Could you say please which evidence are you waiting for? Arn't you telling me that people are being targetted while they are innocent?

Those targetted are innocent, crime was committed (you didn't deny that to your credit) and who should have committed it then? Isn't then that means it was Abey Ahmed who killed his own officials to "indiscrimenately target" the youth?

And you are here now for a serious argument, yeah?

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 07 Aug 2019, 04:26

No surprise ,the PM has since scolded the weyzoro for over-stepping her authority.