Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: The * Afar Hero Lady * Exposing Fake Dr. Ezkiel & Tsegaye Ararsa Pigs.

Post by Ethoash » 05 Aug 2019, 12:48

Tog Wajale wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 12:40
why r u lying she is amhara Muslim.. the Muslim Amhara are very loyal to Amhara nationhood but the Christian never trusted them the Muslim Amhara even sabotage other Muslim movement in oroder the Amhara to win.. i just cant understand this people . the Amhara mistreated this Amhara Muslim they dont have even burial ground they have to bury loved one under cliff but they still standing up for Amhara .. the Afar doesnt have fat woman they dont have flat noise woman ... i am not saying flat noise woman r ugly .. in fact the lady is very nice looooooooooooking my point is the afar doesnt have those kind of noise model that all i am saying ..

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 05 Aug 2019, 14:33

Ethoash wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 12:48
why r u lying she is amhara Muslim.. the Muslim Amhara are very loyal to Amhara nationhood but the Christian never trusted them the Muslim Amhara even sabotage other Muslim movement in oroder the Amhara to win.. i just cant understand this people . the Amhara mistreated this Amhara Muslim they dont have even burial ground they have to bury loved one under cliff but they still standing up for Amhara .. the Afar doesnt have fat woman they dont have flat noise woman ... i am not saying flat noise woman r ugly .. in fact the lady is very nice looooooooooooking my point is the afar doesnt have those kind of noise model that all i am saying ..
Ethio,

I know Prof. Ezkiel (OLF) is your guy. :P

However, this thing is maybe getting out of hand; Prof. Ezkiel is a smart anti Amara "ethnicist" like you who happen to knock out Semeneh by seemingly good arguments. Let us not call him names for that but, continue the discussion. Bring others who are capable of knocking the Prof. out in arguments. It is not going to be that difficult IMO. Andy has already started hitting the dude on the head on the other thread posted by Horus.

Ordinarily Semeneh of Walta is good in what he does; this time he failed miserably because he wasn't prepared enough or the show was a "set up".

The "Afar lady" has good points in blaming "Amara" & other Ethiopians for allowing ethnic demagogues of all hues controlling the media and spewing nonsense daily but, Semeneh's incompetency was the culprit for this show. She said, "Amara overthrows Amara government; Amara gets displaced, Amara is put in jail!" How true? What the fk is going on :?:

On the other hand, why blame PM Demeke unless she knows the show was some set up. The Prof. obviously trashed Semeneh, I doubt if he recovers in the coming 2nd part show. Demanding Walta to allow other opinions on this topic quickly is called for.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2019, 07:25

Dwiat

Semeneh doesnt tested how he interviewed Prof. Ezkiel but እስክንድር

if he ask the same kind of question to እስክንድር then he will prove this journalistic integrity in my book

here are some of the question i want to ask እስክንድር
what was the name of አራት ኪሎ፤ ስድስት ኪሎ ከመባሉ በፊት
ልደታ ስፈርም የተባለው ልደታ ቤተክርስቲያን ከተስራ በኋላ ነው ። ታድያ ምን ነበር ስሙ ልደታ ከመባሉ በፊት
ቄራም እንዲሁ፤ ቄራ የተባለው ቄራ ከተስራ በኋላ ነው ። ታድያ ምን ነበር ስሙ ቄራ ከመባሉ በፊት

who elected mayor እስክንድርን
Is there any elected leader from the opposition at all, then why he asking the thing he or his buddy didnt done..
do government have the right to arrest him
for sure he have to say YES,
then what is the problem if they do the job then...

what people did not understand is in dictatorship government the govt. will kill u on spot for thing they did not like u said ..
in democracy government they dont kill u but they arrest you.. so i dont understand when people say why they get arrested under democracy government ... democracy government their tools of fighting back is arresting u... it might be wrongful arrest so u go to court and fight it out. but saying why u get arrested is foolish ...if they dont arrest u then they have to kill u that is why the arrest u to avoid killing u..

Medo

Post by Medo » 06 Aug 2019, 08:30

She is not Afar. She is self claimed walo and doesn't represent majority wallos.