Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zreal

Isaias Afwerki assigned Sophia Tesfamariam to be his representative in United Nations

Post by Zreal » 30 Jul 2019, 11:05

Isaias Afwerki assigned Sophia Tesfamariam to be his representative in United Nations

Sophia Becomes the New Permanent Representative of Eritrea to the United Nations – (EP)

by TIKUSBUNA · July 30, 2019

Sophia Becomes the New Permanent Representative of Eritrea to the United Nations

(EP) Ethiopia born Sophia Tesfamariam (pictured with Eritrean President Isaias Afwerki) becomes the New Permanent Representative of Eritrea to the United Nations.

Previously, Eritrea had no ambassador to the United Nations since the death of the popular Ambassador Girma Asmerom in 2016.

Following the Ambassador death, Chargé D’affaires and Deputy Permanent Representative Amanuel Giorgio was the head of the Eritrean mission in New York.

Sophia’s main activity before her promotion to the UN had been as a media writer against Eritrean dissenters and mostly against the Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPLF) whom they publicly hated her ‘accurate’ assessment of the now powerless and former ruling party of the Ethiopian government.

Sophia Tesfamariam’s father was an employee of the Ethiopian Airlines and she grew up in Addis Ababa and several African countries before the family settled in Virginia, USA.

Sophia is married and has three children.

kerenite

Re: Isaias Afwerki assigned Sophia Tesfamariam to be his representative in United Nations

Post by kerenite » 30 Jul 2019, 11:49

Zreal wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 11:05

Sophia Becomes the New Permanent Representative of Eritrea to the United Nations – (EP)

by TIKUSBUNA · July 30, 2019

Sophia Becomes the New Permanent Representative of Eritrea to the United Nations

(EP) Ethiopia born Sophia Tesfamariam (pictured with Eritrean President Isaias Afwerki) becomes the New Permanent Representative of Eritrea to the United Nations.

Previously, Eritrea had no ambassador to the United Nations since the death of the popular Ambassador Girma Asmerom in 2016.

Following the Ambassador death, Chargé D’affaires and Deputy Permanent Representative Amanuel Giorgio was the head of the Eritrean mission in New York.

Sophia’s main activity before her promotion to the UN had been as a media writer against Eritrean dissenters and mostly against the Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPLF) whom they publicly hated her ‘accurate’ assessment of the now powerless and former ruling party of the Ethiopian government.

Sophia Tesfamariam’s father was an employee of the Ethiopian Airlines and she grew up in Addis Ababa and several African countries before the family settled in Virginia, USA.

Sophia is married and has three children.
Wow..this is breaking news indeed, ugly Utro sophie is now our permanent representative in the UN. Lol. Provided the news is authentic while it has yet to be reported by ER Tv (serving the truth) or in hadas eritra...we are waiting.

But if the news happens to be real then the next lucky one to be designated as eritrea's ambassador to the Solomon islands or burkina faso will be the woman in wheelchair (you read her story) she went to adi halo to meet the messiah issu, and once the messiah issu touched her legs she recovered, she threw away the wheelchair which she was using and was able to walk like any average person.

Definitely, the messiah read her touching story and is grateful to her, hence he will reward her with an ambassadorial position in a non-Significant third world country.

Wey gud ale tarikom!

Follower

Re: Isaias Afwerki assigned Sophia Tesfamariam to be his representative in United Nations

Post by Follower » 30 Jul 2019, 22:11

ኣይተ ዓጋመ ከረን፡
You agames eritrean offpostion wanna be ,isnt this one of your demands ,the gov to transfer the power to the new generation?!shiuldnt you applaude the govf for it instead?!
ዓጋመ ጽቡቅ ኤርትራውያን ኣይፈትይ።

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Jul 2019, 23:31

Follower wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 22:11
ኣይተ ዓጋመ ከረን፡
You agames eritrean offpostion wanna be ,isnt this one of your demands ,the gov to transfer the power to the new generation?!shiuldnt you applaude the govf for it instead?!
ዓጋመ ጽቡቅ ኤርትራውያን ኣይፈትይ።
The citizens of the least important killil Tigray have always been irritated when our government takes the right actions or something good thing happens to our people and country. For me, it is always a good day when I witness agames like wedi Shire Kerenite burn inside. In this particular matter, I don't blame agames for getting mad when the very person who called them crap mentality is deservedly taking the UN ambassadorial position...

May God bless our Ambassador Sophia Tesfamariam.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 31 Jul 2019, 11:58

The response with vulgar languages was expected from you 2 with Hangol derho.

No wonder, one of you proudly holds a tigray region nick (hawzien) and the other (follower) aka follower of wedi medhin's asz in order to liiick it.

Man!

Our struggle is far...far.. from over as long as there are leHasti mAakor of the evil dictator around such as you 2 and alikes.

Foe.... getskum TirHaQ..nsikhatmusi eritrawyan kitibahalu dikhum?

Ilfi irray mirray deQi torserawit, deQi wedo-geba, deQi teref meref alula.

P.S. regarding the ugly sophie, she hardly knows Eritrea (other than her god issu) and she hardly speaks any eri language. The only dude who perhaps may understand her tigrigna is amiche fucked-up. We may need him in future as a translator.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 31 Jul 2019, 18:10

kerenite wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 11:58

No wonder, one of you proudly holds a tigray region nick (hawzien) and the other (follower) aka follower of wedi medhin's asz in order to liiick it.

Man!

Our struggle is far...far.. from over as long as there are leHasti mAakor of the evil dictator around such as you 2 and alikes.

P.S. regarding the ugly sophie, she hardly knows Eritrea (other than her god issu) and she hardly speaks any eri language. The only dude who perhaps may understand her tigrigna is amiche [deleted]. We may need him in future as a translator.
Wedi Shire Kerenite,

How has life been in the least important killil Tigray for the last year or so ??? It is different. Right ??? By the way, when was the last time you visited Mekelle and Addis ?? We know Mekelle in not as impressive as it used to be any more. Mekelle has become the hiding place for TPLF criminals and the sky-rocketing crimes is not a good sign for dining and partying.... But I think you can visit Addis but I don't think there any privilege for you agames any more though.. In other words, the formerly privileged Agames are not welcome to Addis :oops: :lol: :mrgreen: ...

May God bless the Lion of Nakfa and our darling Ambassador Sophia Tesfamariam (who called Agames as crap mentality :lol: :lol: )

Dedebit is always dedeb

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 01 Aug 2019, 12:03

Hawzen wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 18:10
kerenite wrote:

Man!

P.S. regarding the ugly sophie, she hardly knows Eritrea (other than her god issu) and she hardly speaks any eri language. The only dude who perhaps may understand her tigrigna is amiche [deleted]. We may need him in future as a translator.
Wedi Shire Kerenite,

How has life been in the least important killil Tigray for the last year or so ??? It is different. Right ??? By the way, when was the last time you visited Mekelle and Addis ?? We know Mekelle in not as impressive as it used to be any more. Mekelle has become the hiding place for TPLF criminals and the sky-rocketing crimes is not a good sign for dining and partying.... But I think you can visit Addis but I don't think there any privilege for you agames any more though.. In other words, the formerly privileged Agames are not welcome to Addis :oops: :lol: :mrgreen: ...

May God bless the Lion of Nakfa and our darling Ambassador Sophia Tesfamariam (who called Agames as crap mentality :lol: :lol: )

Dedebit is always dedeb
Wedi hawzien,

Let me pose this question to your sorry asz.

How can a human being worship a fellow HUMAN BEING who eats, shiits and is mortal same as his sorry asz? How can one condone the atrocities which are committed by this god of yours on the pathetic eri populace?

Hager, menisey kulu yitefie allo as we speak.

But then again why should you care since you are wedi hawzien.

P.S. regarding the crap...shire this...wedi shire that kitibil abzi tsiHay Aribuka. Tsemam Hade derfu.

Kemey! Gele yishershirka. KIFU!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by kerenite on 01 Aug 2019, 12:12, edited 2 times in total.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 01 Aug 2019, 12:05

Hawzen wrote:
kerenite wrote:

Man!

Wedi Shire Kerenite,

Dedebit is always dedeb
Wedi hawzien,

How can a human being worship a fellow HUMAN BEING who eats, shiits and is mortal same as his sorry asz? How can one condones the attrocities which are committed by this god of yours on the pathetic eri populace?

P.S. regarding the crap...shire this...wedi shire that kitibil abzi tsiHay Aribuka. Tsemam Hade derfu.

Kemey! Gele yishershirka. KIFU!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Aug 2019, 12:20

Halal metrï is not welcome to 22 mazoria. The little agameW arse is destined to kilil chigar. He used to brag about his partying and dining area of around 22 mazoria. However, he hasn’t mentioned that for the entire year.

Deki Eri built 22 roaming by Deki Erey.

ህዚማ ተጠሊእካ ኡኡኡኡኡኡ እኖይ ... ማለት መብትካ እኔኦ :P ተምፅኦ ነገርትማ የለይ-- የማነይ:: ውጉር አጋመ

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 01 Aug 2019, 12:47

Fed_Up wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 12:20
Halal metrï is not welcome to 22 mazoria. The little agameW arse is destined to kilil chigar. He used to brag about his partying and dining area of around 22 mazoria. However, he hasn’t mentioned that for the entire year.

Fendadaw,

I liked the term "frash adash" coined by a forumer sometime ago here and yours truly along with his beloved eri compatriots apply it during their billiards game on weekends. Yours truly introduced the term to them and they liked it. During the game one says to the other...hey! it is your turn to play...you frash adash and the other responds OK my friend frash adash and when yours truly is late they worry and ask where is the frash adash? Why is he late? Lol

Now there is a new term here coined by another forumer and which is "KIFU" and hats off to him for that and I will apply it in future while it depicts the evil nature of your sorry asz and alikes.

Gebah? Yehonk KIFU!!!

P.S. inkwan des aleh, now we have an amiche ambassador. It is zemene amiche. Illu zebenki telaElu!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Aug 2019, 13:53

kerenite wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 12:47
Fed_Up wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 12:20

Fendadaw,

I liked the term "frash adash" coined by a forumer sometime ago here and yours truly along with his beloved eri compatriots apply it during their billiards game on weekends. Yours truly introduced the term to them and they liked it. During the game one says to the other...hey! it is your turn to play...you frash adash and the other responds OK my friend frash adash and when yours truly is late they worry and ask where is the frash adash? Why is he late? Lol

Now there is a new term here coined by another forumer and which is "KIFU" and hats off to him for that and I will apply it in future while it depicts the evil nature of your sorry asz and alikes.

Gebah? Yehonk KIFU!!!

P.S. inkwan des aleh, now we have an amiche ambassador. It is zemene amiche. Illu zebenki telaElu!
Hopefully you will introduce the word that coined to you : shirtam and Halal metrï. :P
አይተ ሽርጣም (shirtam)
ዋይ ዋየ... እንታ ኢሃ ትፀውይ እኔኤሃ... ውጉር አጋመ

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 01 Aug 2019, 13:58

According to some observers, no official statement regarding appointment to U.N.

Watch "August 01, 2019: Sofia Tesfamariam" on YouTube

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 06 Aug 2019, 19:39

kerenite wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 12:05
Hawzen wrote:
kerenite wrote:

Man!

Wedi Shire Kerenite,

Dedebit is always dedeb
Wedi hawzien,

How can a human being worship a fellow HUMAN BEING who eats, shiits and is mortal same as his sorry asz? How can one condones the attrocities which are committed by this god of yours on the pathetic eri populace?

Kemey! Gele yishershirka. KIFU!!!
Wedi Shire Kerenite,

Unlike you agames, Eritreans don't worship any human being but we respect to those who deserve our respect. I admire the Lion of Nakfa for two important things: Unwavering stand on the sovereignty of Eritrea and his stand on the least important killil Tigray... I don't blame you as the citizen of the democratic Republic Killil Tigray for being mad at the George Washington of Eritrea...In General I don't blame wolves in sheep's clothing agame either.. Hey the same person decimated you to be who you are today...to remain encircled in Mekelle holes :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

May God bless the Lion of Nakfa aka the nightmare of the TPLF goons and low IQ dedebit cadres...

Dedebit is always dedeb