Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Thomas H

Re: [WARNING] If you wear this t-shirt you will be jailed by Abiy Ahimed's regime

Post by Thomas H » 24 Jul 2019, 11:19

You can wear this T-shirt anywhere in Ethiopia and no one dares to ask you why you are wearing

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: [WARNING] If you wear this t-shirt you will be jailed by Abiy Ahimed's regime

Post by Ethoash » 24 Jul 2019, 11:42

Thomas H wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 11:19
You can wear this T-shirt anywhere in Ethiopia and no one dares to ask you why you are wearing
Thomas H, that is very gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood point the problem is that ዝተታም አማራ will not give u reply he will keep on posting his ዝተታም አማራ poster.. now the difference between your poster and the Amhara poster.. the Amhara poster was wear to obstacle justice... the court should not have undue influence to come down this or that way .. the court told them to go way they refused and telling the court what to do that is contempt of court.. trust me u will be jailed in USA TOO..

እኔም ጌታቸው ነኝ ያስገድልህ ይሆናል በኢዲሳበባ ምድር ። ግን እነዚሁ ሰዎች ናቸው ለንጘግር ነፃነት የሚጮሁት። ንጝግር ነፃነት ምን እንደሆን የማያውቁ ከውያኔዎች በፊት ። ከኔ በላይ አዋቂ ላሳር ነው ይሉናል። እንግዲህ ልብ በል ጌታቸው ታስሮ ያንን ቲሽርት መልበስ ምንም ላይሆን ይችላል አይታስርም አይነካም አላልክምና ። ግን እነዚህ ደደቦች ፍርድ ሊያጎድሉ ፍርድ ቤት በር ላይ ቆመው የኛ ሰው አይታስርም ይሉናል። ታድያ የማነ ሰው ነው የሚታስረው። ክቡር በረከትም ታስሮዋል ለአገር የታገለና የስራ።

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 24 Jul 2019, 17:17

I fail to understand your utter nonsense. It is your ilk who is trying to swallow everything in the country (aka the kegna movement) and reinvent it as something that is only palatable to their extremist base. It is your OLF and TPLF who invented a false and evil narrative about the amhara people, which is now becoming the biggest challenge to move forward. The noble contribution of the amara people to building the Ethiopian state is construed as something of a colonial story. As recently as a month ago, Obo Tolera Adaba of OLF openly said on L-Tv that his parties main aim is to ascertain a creation of a state where Oromos be the dominating power. OBO Lencho Bati also said that they (Oromos) have been successful in dismantling the Ethiopian state. These are the leaders you are dying to defend...and of-course ..defending the truth.. :lol: :mrgreen:

All we are saying is let's build a country where all cultures and ethnicity are respected without anyone ethnic subjugating the others. I am sure when you are cured of your myopia, you will be able to see your surroundings and come to the same conclusion. For now I understand your happy riding of the wave ..until you are thrown off the banks.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 24 Jul 2019, 17:19

DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 05:18
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 21:40
DefendTheTruth wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 17:14
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 17:01

Aba, it is a matter of time before the good Doctor finds out what is being cooked these days. We all have been riding on the change boat until we realized that the change has some specific agendas to carry through and throw the common good in to the wide ocean. "If you want peace , prepare for war" is what the old adage says. We have been yearning for peace but that doesn't seem to be realized through the system of governance that we have in that country.

If young men and women are being jailed just because they are wearing T-shirts that speaks about their beliefs, then any justification that you might try to give to your conscious is just misleading your own self. Unless the country treats all its citizens equally, no amount of falsehood or sweet talk will save it from its eventual demise.
No, you are not addressing the issue here. You purposely or for lack of ability to comprehend what is being said miss the central message. My point is not about the messenger, it is about the message.

The good dr. is someone who knows the ins and outs, according to my views, of the political landscape in the country far much more than you, the cyber warrior of the day.
you will soon find yourself vehemently opposing the Doc.. :mrgreen: It is just a matter of few months. He is probably trying to justify the unjustifiable. No amount of discerning the issues and trying to philosophize the glaring fact would absolve someone from realizing the real issues one way or another. The Abadulas and the Berekes are still fresh in our memory to let go of what it means to live under pretension.

What is real is people are being jailed for who they are. People are being uprooted in large numbers from their homes just because who they are. People are being killed and place of worship are being burned to the ground because of refusal by ethnic lords to accept differences. If this is what you want to congruently theorize about, then go ahead and have a field day. I tend not to miss the issue and give it some kinda camouflage. A pig with a lipstick is still a pig.. :mrgreen: You may call it anything you may desire too, tho. :lol:
What about you will being vehmently ignored by all sides after trying to lecture you about reality but you defy all logic and fail to learn something to finally left to yourself to get to the dust bin of history.

Here below one more lecture from the honorable Mr. Mustafe Mohammad lecturing his hosts in Bahrdar about the new reality in Ethiopia, calling them wake up to the new reality.

Yetesesete tirikt be and bekul becha aydelem, it goes in both directions, but you are well trained in denial of facts. Mekerew mekerew, imbi ke ale mekere yemkerew!
I fail to understand your utter nonsense. It is your ilk who is trying to swallow everything in the country (aka the kegna movement) and reinvent it as something that is only palatable to their extremist base. It is your OLF and TPLF who invented a false and evil narrative about the amhara people, which is now becoming the biggest challenge to move forward. The noble contribution of the amara people to building the Ethiopian state is construed as something of a colonial story. As recently as a month ago, Obo Tolera Adaba of OLF openly said on L-Tv that his parties main aim is to ascertain a creation of a state where Oromos be the dominating power. OBO Lencho Bati also said that they (Oromos) have been successful in dismantling the Ethiopian state. These are the leaders you are dying to defend...and of-course ..defending the truth.. :lol: :mrgreen:

All we are saying is let's build a country where all cultures and ethnicity are respected without anyone ethnic subjugating the others. I am sure when you are cured of your myopia, you will be able to see your surroundings and come to the same conclusion. For now I understand your happy riding of the wave ..until you are thrown off the banks.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 25 Jul 2019, 16:14

Ethoash wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 01:06
Za-Ilmaknun

i am slow, pls explain what do u mean people uprooted are u saying 78,000 Tigrian uprooted from Gonder, or u r saying 300 Gmaz who where killed by Amhara or u are talking about fano who looted good in transit//// or u r talking about 100,000 farmers who were displaced from Addis Ababa surrounding

also pls explain to me wearing Tshirt count as obstacle of justice
Ethioash,

I am against the uprooting of anyone..anyone in the country. I am talking about all the people displaced in the country, whether it is the 78k Tigreans as you alleged, the close to million Gedeos or the countless millions of amharas who have been shouldering the brunt of the evils of the discriminatory apartheid system. You may only try to give emphasis to what is happening the past couple of years, however, displacing the amara and guraghe people have always been a standard practice and given legal pretense by TPLF led Government for the last close to 30 years.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Jul 2019, 16:40

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 17:19

Sir,

if you feel that you (the group that you are trying to defend here) were targetted by OLF, TPLF, "kegna movement" or anybody else, then I think you have all the right to fight against those whom you deemed your adversaries. But you are trying to associate the current government with those group mentioned here in oder to pave a way to your uncalled for attack on the government. It is also your right to oppose the current government as well, as this is a sign of democratic exercise in my view at least.But you need to substantiate that the government is biased towards these groups, before asking us to join us and campaign against those in power. I bet you will not be able to do that, and you are welcome to prove me wrong.

But trying to oppose the government in power on baseless claims to aid its adversaries topple it or weaken it at the cost of the lives of millions is an evil in my view.

If you want to claim that I supported some extremists in my camp (the Oromo) just because they are from my side of the divide, then you are not honest to yourself, forget about to the rest of your audience here. You will be told to hold on and substantiate where I expressed my view biased on my ethnic group in any of the posts that i made in my presence in this forum.

My suspicion is that you are part of those who are hell-bent on grabbing the power of the people at all cost after claiming "their people contributed the lion's share in creating and sustaining Ethiopia" and as such implying that they are somehow more entitled to rule over Ethiopia. And I do oppose that because that attitude is not good for Ethiopia and will not lead us out of the vicious cycle of missery and dictatorship. Everybody in the country can come to power by only the means of democratic procedure, and that has been what I was advocating for since I started expressing my views in here. can you deny that?

I opposed OLF when it tried to grab the power without the consent of the people and I will oppose any attempt by the entity calling itself ABN to come to power in the same way, that shouldn't happen, if Ethiopia has to move forward.

One last note to you here: don't feel yourself that you are somehow more entitled to speak for the Amhara people than the rest of us, because you are wrong. I have part of my family that are also Amhara and I feel I have the duty to defend them as their relatives, not less than someone from exterem north claiming in the name Amhara to fulfil a narrow interest of a narrow group.