Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Elias it seems like you are on the Spot

Postby Minelik » 09 Jan 2010, 15:09

Elias Kifle, Essayas Afework and Slieshi Tilahun

I think Elias should revisit his position.... Ke Nug Yetegegne SeliX Abrehi TeweqeX :o

Re: Elias it seems like you are on the Spot

Postby Minelik » 09 Jan 2010, 15:12

Slieshi Tilahun and Elias Kifle field trip in Asmara

Postby Obamajr. » 09 Jan 2010, 15:14

Minelik wrote:Image

Slieshi Tilahun and Elias Kifle field trip in Asmara

:roll: Min yitebes [deleted]? :roll: So what? :lol: weregena weyane

Postby Minelik » 09 Jan 2010, 15:14

the alleged EPPF organizers receiving instructions from Essayas Afeworki

Postby Minelik » 09 Jan 2010, 15:15

Elias KIfle in the city of Asmara abandoned by many Eritreans
Last edited by Minelik on 09 Jan 2010, 15:21, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Obamajr. » 09 Jan 2010, 15:17

the alleged EPPF organizers receiving instructions from Essayas Afeworki

[deleted] Elias Kifle haven't deny this picture. :roll: why are you making this a big issue now? :lol: [deleted] tplf weyane

Postby Minelik » 09 Jan 2010, 15:19

Elias Kifle passing instructions from Essayas to the alleged eppf gurella fighters

Postby Obamajr. » 09 Jan 2010, 15:22

Elias Kifle passing instructions from Essayas to the alleged eppf gurella fighters

:lol: [deleted] tplf weyane cadre

Postby Minelik » 09 Jan 2010, 15:27

[deleted] think out side the box, Yes I agree. Elias does this openly unlike you clowns who hide behind the pc and blabber.. but for Elias it is not with out a price. He is disappointing those anti Essayas majority Eritreans and Ethiopians. You are not counted in the Ethiopian category because you and your liks G7 are too few to be majority and .. mark my word you will disappear from preaching G7 .. after few weeks.. The dots are connected and .. the recent UN sanction aganist Essayas and Co. will also apply to Dr. BirAmtu ,Andy Tisge .. and SlieshiTilahun and unfortunately Elias Kifle ( as they are working with Essayas regime). Along side with Essayas and cos. these individuals may not travel to any country or channel/transfer funds to any location.. this is just the first remedy. :wink:

Postby Obamajr. » 09 Jan 2010, 19:31

Minelik wrote:[deleted] think out side the box, Yes I agree. Elias does this openly unlike you clowns who hide behind the pc and blabber.. but for Elias it is not with out a price. He is disappointing those anti Essayas majority Eritreans and Ethiopians. You are not counted in the Ethiopian category because you and your liks G7 are too few to be majority and .. mark my word you will disappear from preaching G7 .. after few weeks.. The dots are connected and .. the recent UN sanction aganist Essayas and Co. will also apply to Dr. BirAmtu ,Andy Tisge .. and SlieshiTilahun and unfortunately Elias Kifle ( as they are working with Essayas regime). Along side with Essayas and cos. these individuals may not travel to any country or channel/transfer funds to any location.. this is just the first remedy. :wink:

fesso- I am supporting the proud G7 groups and also the rest Ethiopian opposition groups. EPpf and G7 are the one who wants to get rid of your weyane leader by using force. God help them.
:lol: Blabber mouth please take it easy and stay out of this mess.
A house negro is always a house negro no matter what you look at it. You are changing your nick every week. You are changing your avatar every month. You are shitting in your pants every time you heard about those proud Ethiopian opposition groups. :lol: Miskin weyane.
It is time for you to divorce your master and join the proud Ethiopian opposition groups. The door is open. :wink:

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion