Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

New Baher Dar video!

Postby revelations » 09 Jan 2010, 14:16

Re: New Baher Dar video!

Postby revolutions » 09 Jan 2010, 14:23

I was hoping that you would post a video of the Tekeze Port and its pristine beach :roll:

Postby revelations » 09 Jan 2010, 19:28

revolutions wrote:I was hoping that you would post a video of the Tekeze Port and its pristine beach :roll:

qelawach

Just take what's presented since you don't have anything better at your home turf!

Postby Semira » 09 Jan 2010, 19:50

You are woyanne and don't be stupid as everyone knows you are not AUEP but woyanne kefafay. Instead, you can show us video clips of your republic

Postby Obamajr. » 09 Jan 2010, 19:57

Revu fesso- I am not here to insult your leader by any means.
1-Why did you cut of your leader speech?
2- You may explain to me what he is talking about when he said"nesanet yelelew desta lenorew aychlim"
Do you think we are going to get our freedom by peaceful struggle? :lol: Mic is free

Postby Semira » 09 Jan 2010, 20:17

Obamajr. wrote:Revu fesso- I am not here to insult your leader by any means.
2- You may explain to me what he is talking about when he said"nesanet yelelew desta lenorew aychlim"
Do you think we are going to get our freedom by peaceful struggle? :lol: Mic is free

OJ

I don't think you need to be cheated repeatedly by this woyannes. Revelation is Woyanne and please don't fall into trap

Postby Obamajr. » 09 Jan 2010, 21:20

Semira wrote:

OJ

I don't think you need to be cheated repeatedly by this woyannes. Revelation is Woyanne and please don't fall into trap

Semira
I know revu is a hard core weyane cadre. Trust me, I will be careful.

Postby Minelik » 09 Jan 2010, 21:22

Semira

Shut up [deleted] if there is weyane undercover you are the only one 8) http://www.tigrayonline.com ring a bell! :roll: :shock: :lol:

Postby Obamajr. » 09 Jan 2010, 21:26

Minelik wrote:
Semira

Shut up [deleted] if there is weyane undercover you are the only one 8) http://www.tigrayonline.com ring a bell! :roll: :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: [deleted] is mad !! :lol: :lol: Keep talking about your aag*gamme racist web.

Postby revelations » 10 Jan 2010, 12:50

Azabo wedi xirax

Do you have any insult you haven't thrown at HS? If so go ahead and insult him. It changes nothing! As you can see in the video, all the photo shopping, all the insult leaden articles, all the paltalk nonsense hours of talk have not changed a thing on the ground where it matters.

Do you think I produced the video?

Let me know you and "your McD" burger fighters arrive in Addis. No point in discussing what form of struggle will work here. As far as I can see, you're still here posting nonsense on this forum!

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion