Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Why is Amharic music not allowed in Eritrea?

Postby YEBANDAMERZE » 05 Jan 2010, 01:28

Re: Why is Amharic music not allowed in Eritrea?

Postby Obamajr. » 05 Jan 2010, 07:01

YEBANDAMERZE wrote:

YM
:roll: Why you removed the video?

Postby revolutions » 05 Jan 2010, 09:12

Why do the weyanes bounce anyone who plays amharic music at the Paltalk "geza tegaru room" ... which had forced the younger generation Tigreans (most of them born in Addis) to open their own room and called it "Young geza tegaru room" and enjoy amharic music with no hassle ??

Hey...at least the Eritrean TV (ERI TV) has an amharic program... which most people in Tigray say it is their favorite TV.... and it is also widely watched and favored throughout Ethiopia........
and that is thanks to the 2010 prestigious award winning Eritrean Minister of Information, His Excellency Mr. Ali Abdu :D :mrgreen:

Postby YEBANDAMERZE » 05 Jan 2010, 11:26

Obamajr. wrote:
YEBANDAMERZE wrote:

YM

I did not remove the video, I wouldn't know how to do it if I tried........maybe the moderators could explain.

Postby YEBANDAMERZE » 05 Jan 2010, 11:28

YEBANDAMERZE wrote:
Obamajr. wrote:
YEBANDAMERZE wrote:

YM

I did not remove the video, I wouldn't know how to do it if I tried........maybe the moderators could explain.

It may have been removed by the person who posted it on utube.

Postby Hawileyto » 05 Jan 2010, 13:41

YEBANDAMERZE wrote:

Bandaw jelgaf, How would you know about that? You have never been to Eritrea! Afaf Weyane

Postby myeritrea » 05 Jan 2010, 14:12

Bandaw jelgaf, How would you know about that? You have never been to Eritrea! Afaf Weyane

Eritrea bans Ethiopian songs
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2632399.stm

Postby Obamajr. » 05 Jan 2010, 19:08

YEBANDAMERZE wrote:
Obamajr. wrote:
YEBANDAMERZE wrote:

YM

YM
You are right, I checked it. the owner has removed the video for some reason. Next time check it first before you post it over here.

Postby Redsea » 13 Jan 2010, 13:57

There is nothing like not allowing any kind of music in Eritrea. However there are a lot of things which are not allowed in Eritrea. Amharic is not one of them, it wouldnt even make a difference if that is banned from eritrea.Above all you have tried years and years long to impose your own language gainst the will of Eritrean and Ethiopian people. Eritrea is at least not impossing anything on you. We want ours and we want you to keep yours. That is the best situation to begin with. if you want Eritreans to use your language, you have make sure that you language is interesting and useful.

If you have other complaints you dont dare to show, feel free and come out with it.

So take it easy
Redseatiger

Postby Mitmita » 13 Jan 2010, 14:10

Redsea wrote:....there are a lot of things which are not allowed in Eritrea.

So take it easy
Redseatiger

mts mts mts....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion