Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik

Never Trust Agames: Marshal Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon & H.E. PIA Both Got Backstabbed By Cursed Land Tigray PPL!!!

Post by tarik » 12 Jul 2018, 21:08

XXX

Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon Z First Leader Of Eritrea got backstabbed back traitor Alula from cursed land tigray
=======================================================================================

H.E. PIA Was backstabbed by cursed land tigray midget meles.

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: Never Trust Agames: Marshal Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon & H.E. PIA Both Got Backstabbed By Cursed Land Tigray PPL!!!

Post by Awash » 12 Jul 2018, 21:12

Wedi Medhin Berad is Agame himself. Woldenkiel is from Hazega, Hamasien. Wedi Medhin has fool real Eritreans just like the tigreans fooled Woldenkiel.
...Family background of the Eritrean tyrant
Isayas' father, Ato Afewerq/ki is from Adi Tanqua-Milash/Tembien and they trace their roots to Agame Awraja of Tigray in Ethiopia.

Isayas's father used to work in Mekele, the capital of Tigray Province. Isayas's father used to work at the Ministry of Land Reform until his retirement. Until he died, those who knew him in Tigray used to identify him as "the man who wears a black suit, a black "cravat"/neck tie and a black hat."

Isayas's Mother Woz. Adanech Berhe is from Adwa in Tigray. This is also the birthplace of the father of Prime Minister Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia.

Isayas's uncles (via his father) are: Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha, Captain Mekonnen Abraha, Ato Hagos Abraha.

Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha (Isayas's uncle) was the Enderassie/Governor of Wollo province in Ethiopia during the reign of Emperor Haileselassie. In 1964 (E.C.), ae Tigray cultural group based in Mekele visited Dessie, the Capital City of Wollo after their tour to Asmara. The Governor of Wollo at the time, Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha, (the Eritrean President's uncle), in a special dinner, organised in their honour expressed his pleasure and gratitude to the Cultural Group for their initiative of popularising the Tigrean folklore music and dances and he told them that he was a Tigrean himself.

Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha revealed to them that his own mother was from Agame Awraja in Beganta-Afeshum Woreda (sub-district) in a village called Qil-a-at" in Tigray, Ethiopia. He also told them that his father was from Tenbien in Tigray.

Navy Captain Mekonnen Abraha was "married" to the daughter of Dejazmatch Ghebray, who was a student at Empress Menen School in Addis Ababa and he is believed to have children from her. Ato Hagos Abraha was a student at Teferi Mekonnen School in Addis Ababa in the mid 1940s. He discontinued his studies due to ill health and later died when he was working at the National Bank in Addis Ababa.

...Isayas's grandmother (on his mother's side) is called Woz. Medhin "Berad" and she is from Adwa in Tigray. She is the sister of Fitawrari Kidane Mesel.

It is also alleged that Fitawrari Kidane is the father of either Ato Kassahun or Ato Yemane Kidane (otherwise known as "Jamaica") of the TPLF/EPRDF ruling group of Ethiopia. If this is true, it implies that Ato "Jamaica" and Isayas Afewerki of Eritrea are in a sense brothers by our Eritrean/Ethiopian definition but a cousin in Western sense. It is also said that some of the closest people around Isayas Afewerki also have a Tigrean blood. In short, many of those who are fanatic anti-Ethiopia in Asmara are mainly Tigreans/Ethiopians by origin and those who have had strong links and connections with Tigray, in particular, and Ethiopia, in general.

Isayas's aunt (the sister of Isayas's mother) is called Woz. Hana. She is the wife of Ato Belay. Both Woz. Hana and Ato Belay are from Adwa. It is alleged that their children are living in Sweden.

Isayas's uncle (on his mother's side) is married to a woman from Adwa and has a daughter named Woz. Zewdi, who is now said to be living in Germany.

From the above information, the only "Eritreanness" of Isayas Afewerki is that he was born in Eritrean soil and he is married to Woz. Saba Haile of Shimezana of Eritrea.
Last edited by Awash on 12 Jul 2018, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet

Re: Never Trust Agames: Marshal Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon & H.E. PIA Both Got Backstabbed By Cursed Land Tigray PPL!!!

Post by Degnet » 12 Jul 2018, 21:14

Go rotten animal,don't come here with the old story,you dirty pig,what about you,what are you saying to the people of Tigray,A proud Tigrian should not talk not even think of dirty people like you.Only people living in earthly hell talk and act as you do,regum.

euroland

Post by euroland » 12 Jul 2018, 21:18

Degitu and Asswash
We should keep remind you your dirty history. That's why we never trust you, the evil twisted heart people.
Degnet wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 21:14
Go roten animal,don't come here with the old story,you dirty pig,what about you,what are you saying to the people of Tigray,A proud Tigrians should not talk not even think of dirty people like you.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Jul 2018, 21:38

euroland aka aroland aka Eiraero:
Is this what your tyrant is fighting for?
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=9 ... _tn__=EH-R

Btw, your Agame tyrant's identity is confirmed by his advisor,/lobbyist click here: https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/07/12/et ... plf-eprdf/
:lol: :lol:
...Isaias and the TPLF fought as close allies during the liberation struggle against the communist Derg, and — like approximately half of all Eritreans — he is ethnically Tigrayan himself. But the violent war, followed by Ethiopia’s long occupation of the Eritrean border, has destroyed all solidarity between the sides.

tarik

Post by tarik » 12 Jul 2018, 22:26

My Advice: H.E. PIA Should Not Fly 2 Ethiopia On Saturday! I am not liking this, I feel that this is another trap by z Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf!!!!

euroland

Post by euroland » 12 Jul 2018, 22:38

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Asswash, I know your IQ is low as most of your province men and women. Let me help you with reading simple English.
She said, half of the Eritreans are Tigreans (Tigrena speakers, that is), including the President Issayas. Yes, it is true, the other half are (Tigre, Kunama, Bilen, Nara, Rashaida and etc). In short, 50% Tigrena speakers, 50% the other 8 ethnics. Read it slowly....you can do it. Now when you add 50+50=100. Good. Now, go back to your little sh1thole.

Awash wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 21:38

Btw, your Agame tyrant's identity is confirmed by his advisor,/lobbyist click here: https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/07/12/et ... plf-eprdf/
...Isaias and the TPLF fought as close allies during the liberation struggle against the communist Derg, and — like approximately half of all Eritreans — he is ethnically Tigrayan himself. But the violent war, followed by Ethiopia’s long occupation of the Eritrean border, has destroyed all solidarity between the sides.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Jul 2018, 23:26

Agame Wedi 40,
Please don't try to correct your dumb lobbyist.
She said Isaias is "Tigrean". Moron, can't you read English, you illiterate.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
euroland wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 22:38
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Asswash, I know your IQ is low as most of your province men and women. Let me help you with reading simple English.
She said, half of the Eritreans are Tigreans (Tigrena speakers, that is), including the President Issayas. Yes, it is true, the other half are (Tigre, Kunama, Bilen, Nara, Rashaida and etc). In short, 50% Tigrena speakers, 50% the other 8 ethnics. Read it slowly....you can do it. Now when you add 50+50=100. Good. Now, go back to your little sh1thole.

Awash wrote:

euroland

Post by euroland » 12 Jul 2018, 23:38

Asswash,
I know English and Agamigna are not closely related, it makes even harder when the agames have lower IQ than their shoes size.
Now, read it slowly dummy, there is no Tigrean ethnic in Eritrea, the people who speak Tigrena (not your kind of Tigrena) are sometimes forigners like her call them Tigreans. A well informed writer wouldn't use that term. Nonetheless, her point is well taken. The 50% are Tigrenas and the 50% is the rest. I think your issue seems to be not only reading but also adding simple math.
Awash wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 23:26
Agame Wedi 40,
Please don't try to correct your dumb lobbyist.
She said Isaias is "Tigrean". Moron, can't you read English, you illiterate.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
euroland wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 22:38
:Asswash, I know your IQ is low as most of your province men and women. Let me help you with reading simple English.

Awash wrote:

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 12 Jul 2018, 23:42

Why Raesi Weldemichael Solomon refused going to Eritrea and stayed in Tigray, after his release from prison. Married had children and lived in Axum. Died and is buried in Axum?

I know Hijgedefites don't speak about it, but unfortunately for you EPLF did. Ask also Ato Mesfin Hagos another Axumawi.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Jul 2018, 23:46

Eiraeroland, mushmush wedi 40
The dumb lobbyist said it in plain English, you moron. :lol: :lol: :lol: She didn't say "Tigrigna". She said "Tigrayan". :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Last edited by Awash on 12 Jul 2018, 23:51, edited 2 times in total.

TPLF R DEVIL

Post by TPLF R DEVIL » 12 Jul 2018, 23:48

rasi woldmichal was forced to have a child from his servant a woman from tigrai, designated by rasi alula. rasi woldmichal was betrayed by alulu, that is why he called him or you'all deki mai telamit. you won't know this because you are from axum. hmm

euroland

Post by euroland » 12 Jul 2018, 23:51

Asswash Dummy, that means, according to you, she said half of Eritreans are agames? How dumb can you be? No wonder Ethiopians couldn't live with you.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Jul 2018, 23:59

Eiraeroland, the dumb Wedi 40:

I can't live with your Agame Deqi 40 destroying my country and my Eritrean people. Deqi sebeyti.

Last edited by Awash on 13 Jul 2018, 00:02, edited 2 times in total.

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 13 Jul 2018, 00:01

TPLF R DEVIL wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 23:48
rasi woldmichal was forced to have a child from his servant a woman from tigrai, designated by rasi alula. rasi woldmichal was betrayed by alulu, that is why he called him or you'all deki mai telamit. you won't know this because you are from axum. hmm
lol
He was free to go
He was in good health and physical condition
He rejected going to Eritrea? Can you say it why?

Ajoka

Read this book:
Kab Guezotat Tarik Eritrea
by: Mehari Negusse
Published in Independent Eritrea pre-PFDJ

tarik

Post by tarik » 13 Jul 2018, 00:18

Axumawi, Aka Awash

Good Evening Sir

Stop jumping around like a hyper monkey overdosed by 2 much bananas in it's system. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Marshal woldemicheal solomon defeated ur [deleted] assss alula on z field so many times, go 2 asmara, hazhaz and ask what hazhaz means, since u don't know anything about Eritrean tigrinya language. Haz , Haz, means , catch, catch. or get him get him. 50 of ur alula soldiers were killed and 10 k escaped. Please spare me z fake cry. Alula swore on z bible and then lied on z bible and betrayed Marshal Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon, because alula was a [deleted] with no priciple. just like ur adwa cousin meles was. So z whole Eritrean ppl know u backstabber agames. now go and hide in ur mekelle hole. :lol: :lol:

Good Evening Sir

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 13 Jul 2018, 00:29

tarik wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 00:18
Axumawi, Aka Awash

Good Evening Sir

Stop jumping around like a hyper monkey overdosed by 2 much bananas in it's system. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Marshal woldemicheal solomon defeated ur [deleted] assss alula on z field so many times, go 2 asmara, hazhaz and ask what hazhaz means, since u don't know anything about Eritrean tigrinya language. Haz , Haz, means , catch, catch. or get him get him. 50 of ur alula soldiers were killed and 10 k escaped. Please spare me z fake cry. Alula swore on z bible and then lied on z bible and betrayed Marshal Rasi Woldemicheal Solomon, because alula was a [deleted] with no priciple. just like ur adwa cousin meles was. So z whole Eritrean ppl know u backstabber agames. now go and hide in ur mekelle hole. :lol: :lol:

Good Evening Sir

Hasot edmiea hatsiryu. Raesi Alula and Raesi Weldemichael never fought each other, you have the wrong name check or if you are manufacturing fiction as usual go ahead.

Read this book:

tarik

Post by tarik » 13 Jul 2018, 00:54

Axumawi Aka Awash

Good Evening Sir

Just like z western created Terrorist ISIS Z West also created z african Terrorist-Tigray-tplf, whose job is 2 destroy old and real history and monuments and create their own history, 1 that pleases their white masters. Yo stop creating ur own fake history. Ras Woldemicheal Solomon, destroyed u, i am from Hazega, dude, i know all z history, i even know how z portugal and later general gratciani handed z grand son of yohanes axum which was an Eritrean land by z way go and make research about KING DOM OF DEBARWBA!!! , Facist italy handed axum 2 yohanes grand son because he was a spy 4 italy. men don't get me started. Cursed land tigray is full of backstabbing and lies and theft and more...., u can't hide old and real history and try to make ur own fictional fake history. Nature knows tigray evil ppl, 2. :lol: :lol:

Good Evening Sir

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 13 Jul 2018, 01:17

tarik wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 00:54
Axumawi Aka Awash

Good Evening Sir

Just like z western created Terrorist ISIS Z West also created z african Terrorist-Tigray-tplf, whose job is 2 destroy old and real history and monuments and create their own history, 1 that pleases their white masters. Yo stop creating ur own fake history. Ras Woldemicheal Solomon, destroyed u, i am from Hazega, dude, i know all z history, i even know how z portugal and later general gratciani handed z grand son of yohanes axum which was an Eritrean land by z way go and make research about KING DOM OF DEBARWBA!!! , Facist italy handed axum 2 yohanes grand son because he was a spy 4 italy. men don't get me started. Cursed land tigray is full of backstabbing and lies and theft and more...., u can't hide old and real history and try to make ur own fictional fake history. Nature knows tigray evil ppl, 2. :lol: :lol:

Good Evening Sir

Unlike the bandas and askaris who went to Puntland Somalia and Tripoli Libya to rape women and children after the Italians had bombed the natives,
Raesi Weldemichael Solomon fought against Italy in Tigray after his release from prison.

Here.
The reason he did not go back to Eritrea was he did not want to live under Italian rule. Ok here you have it. Read page 69 of the above book. Sub title Zirzir weledo Raesi Weldemichael Solomon.

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 13 Jul 2018, 02:22

Title:
Kab Guezotat Tarik Ertra
by: Mehari Nigusse

The book covers ancient history until couple of years after independence
It includes the following from Independent Eritrea:

National anthem
You have achieved your promise (poem by Birhane Teklu geneva Switzerland by Gazeta hadas Eritrea)
President Isayas speech
First head of state visit by President of Germany Roman Herzoma

Very well reaserached book read it.

Some of the reference books used and cited:
Bravery of the Portuguese and Bahri Negasi Yishaq by Miguel dal castan 1585
A series from Dominica del correre archieves on Guiseppe Sapeto
Tseazega and Hazega ancestry of the Hamasien Prof. Yohanis Kolmedin (306 pages that shows weledo Hamasien)
History of Eritrea (Italian language 238 pages) by Gullieti Guiseppe 1890