Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

I Am Afraid History Will Repeat What Happened 120 Years Ago To An Eritrean King Visiting Adwa/ Mekelle. Assassination Of

Post by Tog Wajale » 12 Jul 2018, 19:24

XXX
It's Not Smart Choice, Ethiopia Is Not Safefest Place Like Eritrea. There Are Woyane Tigrayan Agga*me Dedebit Woorgach Hooligans Roaming In The Streets Of Addis Ababa Day & Night With Special Snipers From U.S.A. & U.K . To Assassinate Or To Harm The H.E. President Esias Afewerki. Believe Me What Happened 120 Years Ago In Tigrai Adwa/ Mekelle Area To An Eritrean King, History Will Be Reapeted Again. Mark Our Words They Will Try Everything To Create Havoc On Visiting President By Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Woyane Regime. The C.I.A. & Woyane Regime Are Not Interested The Mighty Of The Horn Of Africa Shaebia Leader To Go Back Home Alive. I Am 1000% Sure Something Is Going To happen During Saturday's Addis Ababa Visit By H.E. President Esias Afewerki.

Degnet

Re: I Am Afraid History Will Repeat What Happened 120 Years Ago To An Eritrean King Visiting Adwa/ Mekelle. Assassinatio

Post by Degnet » 12 Jul 2018, 19:55

In the first place you are monkey and it is none of your business.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: I Am Afraid History Will Repeat What Happened 120 Years Ago To An Eritrean King Visiting Adwa/ Mekelle. Assassinatio

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Jul 2018, 19:58

Tog Wajale wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 19:24
It's Not Smart Choice, Ethiopia Is Not Safefest Place Like Eritrea. There Are Woyane Tigrayan Agga*me Dedebit Woorgach Hooligans Roaming In The Streets Of Addis Ababa Day & Night With Special Snipers From U.S.A. & U.K . To Assassinate Or To Harm The H.E. President Esias Afewerki. Believe Me What Happened 120 Years Ago In Tigrai Adwa/ Mekelle Area To An Eritrean King, History Will Be Reapeted Again. Mark Our Words They Will Try Everything To Create Havoc On Visiting President By Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Woyane Regime. The C.I.A. & Woyane Regime Are Not Interested The Mighty Of The Horn Of Africa Shaebia Leader To Go Back Home Alive. I Am 1000% Sure Something Is Going To happen During Saturday's Addis Ababa Visit By H.E. President Esias Afewerki.
You never had king and you were part of Tigray Awraja. At the time in 1870 the men were carrying jars to fetch water from near by running water until your Raesi Alula stopped you. The women were beating and they were the boss of the house, still they do Ata Fesawi???

Zmeselo
Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Jul 2018, 20:04

Yes, Raesi Weldenchiel Solomon!

We'll never forget!

They swore on the "tabot", to make him believe them for being honest & to convince him to travel there.

Accursed of God!

Here's anyway our King:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-O36Q_Q2SH9Y/U ... Mikael.jpg

tarik

Post by tarik » 12 Jul 2018, 20:16

Woldemichael Solomon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation
Jump to search

Woldemichael Solomon was an Eritrean ruler. He served as the Ras (Duke) of the Medri Bahri kingdom and Hamasien during the 19th century.
Tigrinya Kebessa Ruler of Autonomous MedriBahri Kingdom
Life

Ras Woldemichael was born into the Hazega clan, a subdivision of the Tigrinyas.[1]

He served as prince of Hazega in Eritrea. His unofficial title was Ras, Woldemichael Solomon because, although he ruled as a king, his leadership ended before he was crowned the Governor of Hamasien (which is mainly located in present-day Eritrea, where he is widely celebrated as a hero standing for Eritrean sovereignty).[2]

Ras Woldemichael Solomon fought against Emperor Yohannes IV who sent Ras Alula to fight him. When Ras Alula became aware of the difficulties fighting Woldemichael, he tricked him by arranging a peace treaty that he had no intention of observing, swearing on The Bible that he wouldn't attack. However, Alula broke his promise and imprisoned Ras Woldemichael at Amba Selama, ruling Hamasien himself afterwards. Woldemichael later settled in Axum, Ethiopia until his death in 1906.
References

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 13 Jul 2018, 11:02

We Ethiopian * Ogadenian In The Name Of Allah & Oromo, Amara, Benishanul/gambella In The Name Of Mighty God *Are Begging You Not To Go To Addis Ababa, It Is Not The Right Time For Visitation Now. There Are Over Hundreds Thousands Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Regime's Cadres As Usual With Their Evil Wishes/ Criminal Deeds To Harm You Or Kill You. Anyway Mr. President Esias Afewerki Becareful, Have The Best Trained Security From Eritrean People That Can Follow You Front, Back, Right side & Left Side Of Your Movements. These Evil Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Regime Woyane Are Very Jealous Of The Sudden Rise Of Colonel Ahmed Abiyot. If You Insist The Trip, Have Wonderful Trip & Come Back Home Safely.

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 13 Jul 2018, 17:30

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 20:04
Yes, Raesi Weldenchiel Solomon!

We'll never forget!

They swore on the "tabot", to make him believe them for being honest & to convince him to travel there.

Accursed of God!

Here's anyway our King:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-O36Q_Q2SH9Y/U ... Mikael.jpg
White lies don't become truth no matter for how long or for how many times you push or pull them. Raesi Weldemichael has grand children great grand children of his sons and daughter born in Axum. Actually there is one great grand son in Eritrea right this moment. His great grand father was born at Axum.

Here are the facts from a book written and published in Eritrea under EPLF.

Why Raesi Weldemichael Solomon refused going to Eritrea and stayed in Tigray, after his release from prison. Married had children and lived in Axum. Died and is buried in Axum?

Unlike the bandas and askaris who went to Puntland Somalia and Tripoli Libya to rape women and children after the Italians had bombed the natives,
Raesi Weldemichael Solomon fought against Italy in Tigray after his release from prison.

Here.
The reason he did not go back to Eritrea was he did not want to live under Italian rule. Ok here you have it. Read page 69 of the above book. Sub title Zirzir weledo Raesi Weldemichael Solomon.

Kab Guezotat Tarik Eritrea
by: Mehari Negusse
Published in Independent Eritrea pre-PFDJ

Title:
Kab Guezotat Tarik Ertra
by: Mehari Nigusse

The book covers ancient history until couple of years after independence
It includes the following from Independent Eritrea:

National anthem
You have achieved your promise (poem by Birhane Teklu geneva Switzerland by Gazeta hadas Eritrea)
President Isayas speech
First head of state visit by President of Germany Roman Herzoma

Very well reaserached book read it.

Some of the reference books used and cited:
Bravery of the Portuguese and Bahri Negasi Yishaq by Miguel dal castan 1585
A series from Dominica del correre archieves on Guiseppe Sapeto
Tseazega and Hazega ancestry of the Hamasien Prof. Yohanis Kolmedin (306 pages that shows weledo Hamasien)
History of Eritrea (Italian language 238 pages) by Gullieti Guiseppe 1890