Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MRed

Why Oromos will wipe out Garres

Post by MRed » 12 Jul 2018, 07:52

XXX
The Garre were once proud Oromos before 1977 after they were bribed by the former Zoomali dictator. They became sidekicks and shoe-cleaners for Somali. the truth is these animals are in-fact midgaans in Somalia but they claim to trace their tribal history to Hawiye however no proud Habar Gidir or Abgaal would marry a midgaan like Garre.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oromos will burn and kill any Garre that refuses to accept his identity. Every Garre child has to stand up and say "yes, I"m Oromo" however if they refuse then they must be killed. This is simply life, they betrayed their people and now they will be dealt with. We warn the stupid Garres, you will submit to your Oromo identity or you will be wiped out. Believe me you will be thrown out to Kenya refugee camps where Turkanas and Masai gang-rape you..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

To all Garres: Tell me you're proud to be Oromo.

Medo

Re: Why Oromos will wipe out Garres

Post by Medo » 12 Jul 2018, 10:59

[deleted] u agamew now alhamduliah all Somalis got awareness and they know their real enemy the Jewish agames. while more than 250 0000 agame Jews are scavenging in Somali region no Somali is there. Oromos are our brothers and we going to negotiate the land issue once and for all time with elders because weyane obstacles are removed for good and our next attention will be on agames go and kill ur self u nightmarish agame bushtiw at the age of 55

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 12 Jul 2018, 11:09

What kind of bullshit is this? Garre have always considered themselves Somalis. They just border and intermarry with Borana which is why things are bilingual and Garres do marry with other Somalis so stop with your nonsensical lies.

By the way, Garre are a sub-clan of Digil, Rahanweyn, not Hawiye. However, there is a sub-clan of Garre called Quranyow who trace back to Dir clan.

Medo

Post by Medo » 12 Jul 2018, 12:20

Khysion are u real Somali?? Which tribe?? I think u are deceiving as Somali like this akkame chigaram boy is deceiving as oromo while all knows that he is famine stricken rocky tigre [deleted] lady boy.

sun

Post by sun » 12 Jul 2018, 12:47

MRed wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 07:52
The Garre were once proud Oromos before 1977 after they were bribed by the former Zoomali dictator. They became sidekicks and shoe-cleaners for Somali. the truth is these animals are in-fact midgaans in Somalia but they claim to trace their tribal history to Hawiye however no proud Habar Gidir or Abgaal would marry a midgaan like Garre.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oromos will burn and kill any Garre that refuses to accept his identity. Every Garre child has to stand up and say "yes, I"m Oromo" however if they refuse then they must be killed. This is simply life, they betrayed their people and now they will be dealt with. We warn the stupid Garres, you will submit to your Oromo identity or you will be wiped out. Believe me you will be thrown out to Kenya refugee camps where Turkanas and Masai gang-rape you..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

To all Garres: Tell me you're proud to be Oromo.

Oh yeaaa... :lol:

Ato MRed,
talking like the limp sky Bird,
and playing the useless divisive card. :P

The Great and civilized egalitarian and Democratic Oromos don't need to wipe out any small community of people even if they are unfriendly and aggressive like the medieval barbarians, but instead coach, teach, preach, influence,etc. using Carrots and sticks in order to help them behave good towards themselves as well as towards the good Oromos in a balance way simply because we are stronger and prosperous together.

“An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.” ~Mahatma Gandhi :P

sun

Post by sun » 12 Jul 2018, 12:57

Khysion wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 11:09
What kind of bullshit is this? Garre have always considered themselves Somalis. They just border and intermarry with Borana which is why things are bilingual and Garres do marry with other Somalis so stop with your nonsensical lies.

By the way, Garre are a sub-clan of Digil, Rahanweyn, not Hawiye. However, there is a sub-clan of Garre called Quranyow who trace back to Dir clan.
Your constant barrages of lies and cheap propaganda manufacturing arts and crafts can not take you anywhere except down to the drain like always.

“Things come apart so easily when they have been held together with lies.” ~D. Allison, B'astard Out of Carolina 8)

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 12 Jul 2018, 13:37

sun wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 12:57
Khysion wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 11:09

Your constant barrages of lies and cheap propaganda manufacturing arts and crafts can not take you anywhere except down to the drain like always.

“Things come apart so easily when they have been held together with lies.” ~D. Allison, B'astard Out of Carolina 8)
What I stated is true, now shove that amusing quote up in your @ss where you originally sh*t it out.