Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

How to disarm all Amharu from their Kilil???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Mar 2018, 18:00

XXX
Do not tell me what about you, we won the war to implement our agenda and you fought with everything you got not to take orders, unfortunately you lost the war and you lost the say and no right to voice for anything as the sore loser.
Everyone must report all the guns and they will be compensated money for those who voluntarily give up their guns. If anyone found with guns without license then all his or her properties will be confiscated by the federal government and will be auctioned the properties and the proceed will go directly to the Kilil treasury bank to be used for water, education, health, road and other public projects. But those were found with gun but do not have properties they will be arrested for at least ten years in Dalul that is Denakil depression.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 08 Mar 2018, 19:46, edited 2 times in total.

tolaylemo

Re: How to disarm all Amharu from their Kilil???

Post by tolaylemo » 08 Mar 2018, 18:54

You can't even keep shops open let alone disarm Amhara :lol: :lol: Keep up your bravado you might convince few tplf dummies. BTW, the Colonel is doing great and been receiving well-wishers from as far as southern part of Oromia. Isn't that great ? What say you? :roll:

Keep these up, you gona need more of it.
https://www.facebook.com/AbdanasirA.kor ... 800262977/

present

Post by present » 08 Mar 2018, 19:09

why don't you go get them then, you have been dreaming about disarming Amara for years now :lol: No body on this earth can disarm them. You have been trying to disarm them but every time you go near them you scream "waay waay" and run for your life. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you know what their formula is; its over 8 fesaam agametplf/ascari life for one Amara. But you know there are millions of them like Abera Goba who smokes 81 agamestplf ascari fesaams. so 81 agametplf/ascari for one Amara...... can you afford that, anbeta qorchame! ?

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 09 Mar 2018, 01:53

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Do not tell me what about you, we won the war to implement our agenda and you fought with everything you got not to take orders, unfortunately you lost the war and you lost the say and no right to voice for anything as the sore loser.
Everyone must report all the guns and they will be compensated money for those who voluntarily give up their guns. If anyone found with guns without license then all his or her properties will be confiscated by the federal government and will be auctioned the properties and the proceed will go directly to the Kilil treasury bank to be used for water, education, health, road and other public projects. But those were found with gun but do not have properties they will be arrested for at least ten years in Dalul that is Denakil depression.

Please anounce officially that the chigaram race will give World Bank's Money for each returned guns in the Amhara region!!

This would open a new opportunity to sale guns for the Tigre-apartheid rulers. You know why? No Amhara has only one gun in one Place :mrgreen: :mrgreen: one in the "majet" one under the bed, one somewhere in the yard Deep under ground and one in a secured forest areas Deep under ground. Thus, it would be a great opportunity if Tigray would pay for each returned guns :P Dude this is too complex, its not as you Think..

If DERG and that dude Abay Weldu didn't succeed, how would the Radio Technicial Debrestion would have any luck???
:?:

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 09 Mar 2018, 11:08

Why don't you talk about freedom,I dream of paradise Tigray and the rest of the country ,because there is God,if you are a real man,ignore that person,hatse Yohannes was a peaceful man.Are you not jealous of thinking international?Amara negus aydelehm ende?le matekalel yahl abate ke marefu befit yalewn,ke Alem Ethiopia,ke Ethiopia degmo Mekelle,remembering how beautiful it was in his time,never stop dreaming.I have never heard the old lion mentioning a name of any king.I can not change the situation,I can only change myself,if you are a real man and a true Ethiopian,you will remember my words.