Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MRed
Member
Posts: 908
Joined: 12 Sep 2016, 20:15

Where to find a prostitute in Seattle for tolaylemo?

Post by MRed » 08 Mar 2018, 14:01

XXX
I used to use this website 7 years ago when I was single Yosee Worku. I know you're an old man with no hopes but this site is perfect for you. Just go to the Seattle section and call the prostitute. This is guaranteed $ex if you pay for it.


Please call this one.......


She seems perfect for you and she's black and hot.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMe ... 9/62171892


This is the section..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/

Tintagu wolloye
Member
Posts: 1341
Joined: 02 Sep 2016, 16:59

Re: Where to find a prostitute in Seattle for tolaylemo?

Post by Tintagu wolloye » 08 Mar 2018, 14:44


Isn't it better if you help Debretsion in this regard?He will match your favour by givining you tips-as he used to do for his pimps in Bankok etc.

MRed wrote:I used to use this website 7 years ago when I was single Yosee Worku. I know you're an old man with no hopes but this site is perfect for you. Just go to the Seattle section and call the prostitute. This is guaranteed $ex if you pay for it.


Please call this one.......


She seems perfect for you and she's black and hot.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMe ... 9/62171892


This is the section..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/

Aragaw
Senior Member
Posts: 15285
Joined: 04 May 2007, 12:03

Re: Where to find a prostitute in Seattle for tolaylemo?

Post by Aragaw » 08 Mar 2018, 15:00

Tintagu wolloye wrote:
Isn't it better if you help Debretsion in this regard?He will match your favour by givining you tips-as he used to do for his pimps in Bankok etc.

MRed wrote:I used to use this website 7 years ago when I was single Yosee Worku. I know you're an old man with no hopes but this site is perfect for you. Just go to the Seattle section and call the prostitute. This is guaranteed $ex if you pay for it.


Please call this one.......


She seems perfect for you and she's black and hot.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMe ... 9/62171892


This is the section..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/
:lol: :lol: :lol: Agames are so predictable.
Image

tolaylemo
Member
Posts: 4184
Joined: 01 Apr 2016, 19:22

Re: Where to find a prostitute in Seattle for tolaylemo?

Post by tolaylemo » 08 Mar 2018, 15:10

Have you noticed how this lady aka MrsRed talks about prostitutes, pedophilia, [deleted], bestiality and many other sexually deviations. She must have been raped, and telltale signs are all there to see. She needs some help. Ethiopians are God fearing people with high moral. Take it to Tigrionline or Awaraba lady.

Yehyu
Member
Posts: 148
Joined: 08 Oct 2017, 00:09

Re: Where to find a prostitute in Seattle for tolaylemo?

Post by Yehyu » 08 Mar 2018, 15:14

tolaylemo wrote:Have you noticed how this lady aka MrsRed talks about prostitutes, pedophilia, [deleted], bestiality and many other sexually deviations. She must have been raped, and telltale signs are all there to see. She needs some help. Ethiopians are God fearing people with high moral. Take it to Tigrionline or Awaraba lady.
In other words you ain't attracted to women, how can any man look at that woman and not even think about it? God fearing just means you ain't man enough to do it. Are you a virgin like Sadacha Mecca tolaylemo, [email protected] god man? We are above god, we are Woyane.... :lol: :lol: :lol:


Real men kill, real men [email protected] and real men loot. What are you Oromo men doing other than crying and begging???? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Oromo men aren't good at killing because they are soft.
Oromo men aren't good at [email protected] their women and in fact Woyane soldiers [email protected] their mothers in front of them and they do nothing.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you asexual which means you ain't attracted to anyone or are you attracted to men?????


Woyane is above god, god bows to Woyane. We are your new god tolaylemo and you will worship and kiss woyane's boots.


Post Reply