ዶክተር (ቄስ) ቶሎሳ ጉዲና ስለ ወቅቱ የአገራችን ሁኔታ ለኢትዮጵያውያን ህዝብና ለመንግስት ያስተላለፉት መልዕክት ::

Post by Aragaw » 07 Mar 2018, 15:24

XXX
phpBB [video]

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: ዶክተር (ቄስ) ቶሎሳ ጉዲና ስለ ወቅቱ የአገራችን ሁኔታ ለኢትዮጵያውያን ህዝብና ለመንግስት ያስተላለፉት መልዕክት ::

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Mar 2018, 15:30

Was he told he has article 39, why waste his valuable time tick tock talk instead of telling his people to cash in article 39???

Article 39 is not heavy you can lift it alone and cash it overnight and you will have your own nation to guide your people the way you want.

We are honest and smart to put that for everyone, had you given us that kind of choice Tigray and Eritrea or Gallaa would not have fought you for so many years.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 07 Mar 2018, 17:11

Halafi Mengedi wrote:Was he told he has article 39, why waste his valuable time tick tock talk instead of telling his people to cash in article 39???

Article 39 is not heavy you can lift it alone and cash it overnight and you will have your own nation to guide your people the way you want.

We are honest and smart to put that for everyone, had you given us that kind of choice Tigray and Eritrea or Gallaa would not have fought you for so many years.
Dear Halfi Agame,

I have to give you credit for hanging out here at the 11th hour fighting with None Agames tooth and nail while every Agame packed up and left ER. Well done!

Now, I have already told you as far as the Ethiopian people are concerned with the exception of Agames, Article 39 is dead, Null and voided just like its creator the Frog Melese Zenawi. If you insist on article 39, you can take that dry, no mans land called Tigray and go away. Unlike loosing Eritrea no Ethiopian will shed tears for loosing Tigray. I bet people will be cheering on the street for beating the cancer called Tigray when you go.

In regards to Dr Tolosa, I am not the most religious person who listens to religious people as often as I should but I have at most respect for Dr. Tolosa. I gave up on Orthodox and I refused to bow down for an Agame priest who I may or may not know if he pullout a cross or a gun from his robe. I remember the dead Agame Patriarch pulled out a gun by mistake. I just don’t want to be a victim. Anyway, of all religious leaders Dr. Tolosa has balls and he tells what every Agame hate to hear.

By the way, unless heartache kills you I am hoping you will hang around here to witness when the Ethiopian people take back their country from Agame.

Adios Amigos.

I mean Adios Agame.
:mrgreen:

Passerby

Post by Passerby » 08 Mar 2018, 01:42

Halafi Mengedi wrote:Was he told he has article 39, why waste his valuable time tick tock talk instead of telling his people to cash in article 39???