Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The story of smart merchant vs Jole Mognu customer: Tigray, Eritrea and Gurage how they were playing Amhara and Gallaa chika angol in the past at market places

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Mar 2018, 11:45

XXX
The Tigray ethnic both side of Mereb before Leba Menelik divided them and gurage merchants fooling the morons of Amharu and gallaa Chika Angols. The smart merchants were selling a pair of shoe but both shoes are either the left or the right not left and right because Amhara and Gallaa would not know the difference and they buy them and they go home to put them on but one of the shoe could not get in because it is either left or right like the other one. The customer comes back to the merchant and explain to him the problem and the merchant tells that is what you wanted but I can do two things for you either buy another one side either left or right depend what he bought before or pay more to exchange you the right fit. So, the moron Amhara or Gallaa pays twice for the same shoe and the smart merchants make more money out of the sub animals undeveloped brain, still developing the way they showed us replica of Lalibela church construction.

Aragaw

Re: The story of smart merchant vs Jole Mognu customer: Tigray, Eritrea and Gurage how they were playing Amhara and Gallaa chika angol in the past at market places

Post by Aragaw » 07 Mar 2018, 13:45

Halafi Mengedi wrote:The Tigray ethnic both side of Mereb before Leba Menelik divided them and gurage merchants fooling the morons of Amharu and gallaa Chika Angols. The smart merchants were selling a pair of shoe but both shoes are either the left or the right not left and right because Amhara and Gallaa would not know the difference and they buy them and they go home to put them on but one of the shoe could not get in because it is either left or right like the other one. The customer comes back to the merchant and explain to him the problem and the merchant tells that is what you wanted but I can do two things for you either buy another one side either left or right depend what he bought before or pay more to exchange you the right fit. So, the moron Amhara or Gallaa pays twice for the same shoe and the smart merchants make more money out of the sub animals undeveloped brain, still developing the way they showed us replica of Lalibela church construction.

Aragaw

Re: The story of smart merchant vs Jole Mognu customer: Tigray, Eritrea and Gurage how they were playing Amhara and Gallaa chika angol in the past at market places

Post by Aragaw » 07 Mar 2018, 15:04

Halafi Mengedi wrote: Ata Gelbad Fuzo check your shoe, Tewalagidu alo.
I just checked my “shoe”. Unlike yours all my shoes are perfect and feels comfortable. I can see you are not so comfortable in your NIKE. ሙጃሊያም አ^ጋሜ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: