Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

When hate speech become ur salvation

Postby Ethoash » 07 Mar 2018, 02:36

not all hate speech r equal ... some time hate speech might be what the doctor order ... hate speech might be your salvation ... what we should look is the intention, if the intention is evil or good

i will give u an example

Thomas H » 05 Mar 2018, 23:40

Agazi decimated 27 hooligans today and .... the Agazi snipers to decimate .... hooligans
The SOE destroyed the dream of OLF and Jawar jihadist

for the layman this is hate speech but for those who search for truth .. Thomas telling the ugly truth ...the underline meaning of what he try to say is dont lose your life it doesnt worth that is his massage but if u dont listen to this advice and u got killed then u have no body but yourself to blame

now second example

Tigray People Fight » 27 Feb 2018, 17:43

The State of emergency must be lifted immediately in the fake region of Amhara and the fake region of Galla immediately and give permission to the people to destroy the entire regions in one condition the Tigray People Liberation Front must arm all the different ethnics in Amhara and Gallas to defend them selves from the terrorists Amhara and the terrorists Gallas.

here is another good example of hate speech with salvation speech

TPF, Telling it as she see it, a powerful statement WTFK if u want to burn ur own city why TPLF CARE burn it to ground that will teach u something that is one power full speech mistaken for hate speech we should be careful dismissing speech saying hate speech what we should look is the Golden meaning not the sliver meaning ...

do u remember The 1992 Los Angeles riots, also known as the Rodney King riots, the white police allowed the black to burn their own city ... the police did not go in to stop the black for what ... that is what TPF, SAYING why bother if oromo wider people doesnt snatch on those so called Qero why TPLF getting involved if the oromo people think qero is better then TPLF then let us see how this hooligan treat the innocent ...

in the main time we have to be careful toxic speech that is covered by honey i give u example

የ ጀግናው ደርቤ አየለ ስረኣተ ቀብር ሲፈፀም
by Aragaw » Yesterday, 22:17

look this Ato Arab abusing elder he tell this elder he did a good job because the old man killed while Ato Arab sitting in USA and encouraging even the elder to die for them

[BBC] የአሜሪካው የውጪ ጉዳይ ሚኒስትር ስለሽግግር ሂደት ይወያያሉ
by Revelations » Yesterday, 07:49

here is another Realbull, telling us the American care ..if the American care then they should promised us to take our refugee when our Ethiopia become failed state after we listen to them and followed their prescription

here is the great Singapore leader Lee Kuan Yew said the same thing when the Western bother him about human right he told them i will follow your prescription but if Singapore become a failed state then u should take all my refugee ... i dont think the Western bother him after that ...

phpBB [video]

watch Lee kuan in his own word telling the Western to take his people if his country fail because he followed their advice .. there was no taker

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion