Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MRed

Jawar without Facebook is nothing: Pay attention EPRDF

Post by MRed » 06 Mar 2018, 15:07

XXX
Use the money you were using to lobby for congress and use it wisely. Pay off people in Facebook and make sure to keep shutting down Jawar's page. Every-time he makes new post just shut down his FB page and his OMN page. I want him off FB, I want to see what this social media warrior will do if he doesn't have FB. Will Jawar cry or will he pick up the gun???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No more barking like a dog that can't bite Jawar, are you ready to face these tough men at the battlefield??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aragaw

Re: Jawar without Facebook is nothing: Pay attention EPRDF

Post by Aragaw » 06 Mar 2018, 15:42

MRed wrote:Use the money you were using to lobby for congress and use it wisely. Pay off people in Facebook and make sure to keep shutting down Jawar's page. Every-time he makes new post just shut down his FB page and his OMN page. I want him off FB, I want to see what this social media warrior will do if he doesn't have FB. Will Jawar cry or will he pick up the gun???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No more barking like a dog that can't bite Jawar, are you ready to face these tough men at the battlefield??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark Zuckerberg's Valentine's Day photo got spammed after Facebook blocked an Ethiopian activist

Mark Zuckerberg posted a Valentine's Day picture of himself and his older daughter sharing pizza on the roof of Facebook's headquarters.
The post was quickly swarmed with dozens of comments calling on the company to unblock the account of an Ethiopian activist.
Facebook late Wednesday apologized and reversed course by unblocking the account.

Facebook apologized and reversed course after supporters of an Ethiopian activist, whose page it had blocked, flooded CEO Mark Zuckerberg's Valentine's Day photo with comments.

Zuckerberg on Wednesday had posted a picture of himself and his older daughter sharing pizza on the roof of the company's headquarters with the caption, "Lunch date with my Valentine."

While some Facebook users responded with warm wishes, the post was quickly filled with comments calling on the company to unblock the account of Jawar Mohammed, an Ethiopian who lives in Minneapolis and is followed by more than 1.2 million people, according to his Facebook profile.

A user with the account name Brook Michel, for example, whose profile says he is from that country's capital of Addis Ababa, posted this:

"Dear Mark you are violating the right of expression by blocking #JawarMohammed prominent human rights activist with followers of more than 1.2 millions..He is the voice of more than 100 million Ethiopia, # UnblockJawarNow or #BlockUsAll."

The comment got 168 reactions, putting it on top of the comments section for Zuckerberg's Valentine.

And there were many other posts like it.

CNBC late Wednesday counted more than two dozen comments with identical or nearly-identical wording that were posted within two hours of Zuckerberg's Valentine photo.

Many such posts had dozens of shares and reactions. See a screen shot here:
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/15/mark-zu ... pians.html

tolaylemo

Post by tolaylemo » 06 Mar 2018, 15:44

Ali Samson aka TPLF cadet from Jimma , what should happen to Tigray looters and contrabandist in Jimma Zone? Are you going to advice them to leave now? :roll: :roll: I think Qeerroo is giving them more than enough time. And their kids, should be taken from them too drunk to be responsible parents don't you think? :lol: :lol: BTW, FB or No FB, JM or No JM Qeerroo has millions of JM and enough strategy to send you packing. How is SOE working for you? Do you have enough or hungry for more? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yehyu

Post by Yehyu » 06 Mar 2018, 16:04

tolaylemo wrote:Ali Samson aka TPLF cadet from Jimma , what should happen to Tigray looters and contrabandist in Jimma Zone? Are you going to advice them to leave now? :roll: :roll: I think Qeerroo is giving them more than enough time. And their kids, should be taken from them too drunk to be responsible parents don't you think? :lol: :lol: BTW, FB or No FB, JM or No JM Qeerroo has millions of JM and enough strategy to send you packing. How is SOE working for you? Do you have enough or hungry for more? :lol: :lol: :lol:
No troops
No Facebook
No money
No guns

Please Yosee Worku stop barking before you get yourself killed or your entire family killed. I always prefer to keep my mouth shut if I can't bite. Remember you have been barking 27 years about removing Woyane and killing Agame people. How many Agame people did Querro kill nor how many miles of land does Querro flag fly? The truth is you're all talk and no action, how many times are you going to kill Woyane and how many lives does Woyane have? :lol: :lol: :lol: