Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Amara Sayint

Sayint - Amharan Journal of Politics

Post by Amara Sayint » 06 Mar 2018, 13:08

XXX
There is a fundamental difference between Amharas and Oromos in their approach to solving Ethiopia`s political problems. Let me pinpoint one of their differences.

Amharas core demands are the elimination of EPRDF as a whole and the establishment of a real federal system in Ethiopia, while Oromos struggle to meet unclear demands. At times Oromos seem willing to accept Frfari or Keremila in a form of Prime Minister.

We Amharas say not only TPLF, but also ANDM, OPDO, SEPDM, and persons like abdy ilay etc. are enemies of the Ethiopian people; all must be destroyed. Full Stop !!

To the contrary the Oromos are willing to maintain OPDO if an Oromo individual becomes Prime Minister. That means that the Oromos want to get rid of the garbage but keep the maggots.

Why I said that? Follow me!!

For the sake of simplicity and without loss of generality, let us assume ANDM, OPDO, SEPDM etc are a swarm of flies that are buzzing around the decayed stinky stuff; TPLF; and the self-serving individuals like the somali Abdi Ilay, Ashadli Hasen of Benishangul-Gumuz, Oromia`s Lemma and Abiy Ahmed , Amhara`s Gedu and Demeke Mekonnen etc. are the Maggots that are crawling out of, again, that horrible stinky stuff, which is TPLF-EPRDF.

The crucial question is—How do we keep Ethiopia clean, tidy and healthy? The logical conclusion is to get rid of TPLF and its Teletafis ANDM, OPDO and SEPDM including the maggots.

Look! Lemma`s OPDO and Degu`s ANDM may be quarreling with TPLF over Intra-Party positions but they are united when it comes to the expunging of opposition parties and EPRDF`s permanent political dominance in Ethiopia . We must always stay aware of the fact that they live and operate in a tight, mutualistic, parasitic relationship, in which TPLF benefits at the expense of all.

Dear Oromos, in order to be free you must destroy OPDO; first !, we Amharas will eliminate ANDM.
Last edited by Amara Sayint on 19 Mar 2018, 14:20, edited 4 times in total.

Amara Sayint

Re: Oromos want Frfari or Keremila, Amharas want real change - fundamental difference between Amharas and Oromos in their approach to solving Ethiopia`s political problems.

Post by Amara Sayint » 07 Mar 2018, 10:50

ሥበሐት ለ አብ ለ ወልድ ለ መንፈስ ቅዱስ አሀዱ አምላክ በቅድስት ስላሴ እንዘአምን ወይትመሀፅን እከደከ ሰይጣን በቅድም ወዛቲ እንተይቲ ሥመይ ማሪያም ፂወን ለዘልአለም .... አለም አሜን !!!! ብለን በግእዝኛ ካበቃን በኇላ በእንግሊዘኛው ሐሳባችንን እናርከፍክፍባቸው፡ ከሥህተታቸው ሊማሩ ይችላሉና።

How Ironic !!!!!

Professional politicians like Birhanu Nega, do not care about people, but use the people when they want to climb the ladder. Looking back at his political career from EPRP, Asimba, CUD to Ginbot 7, his journey offers a glimpse of his thought processes that he's been acting strangely like a grasshopper jumping about between disparate points in the battle field and everytime his endeavour ended in complete and utter failure.

Having said that, Now! let me divert your attention to the Oromo liberation Cavalry. Genociders of OLF - Arbagugu Massacre perpetrators - used to be our tormentors and now they want to sit alongside us, hold hands and sing Ethiopian Kumbaya. As if that were not enough now TPLF-EPRDF with its Lemma, Abiy and Demeke is trying to quickly undergo a complete metamorphosis and emerge as champions of change and Ethiopiawinet.

I do not know if there is a proper term for that, but i still think it is "Ironic"

Enough jibber-jabber for today; Let me pose one final question and conclude.

What do Ginbot 7, OLF and TPLF have in common?

The politics of Ginbot 7 of Birhanu Nega, OLF and TPLF desensitizes the masses. Their politics does not allow the people they claim to represent, to think critically, analyze and make reasoned judgment. It lacks logic, imagination and creativity and doesn`t allow people to question, doesn`t stimulate rational thinking for the purpuse of illuminating ideas. That is why their politics is unproductive and pointless.

Conclusion: No TPLF, No OPDO, No ANDM, No OLF, No Ginbot 7 etc.

It is time for a new generation of politicians, who are more energetic, enthusiastic, passionate, loyal and are willing to dedicate themselves for Mama Ethiopia.

Amara Sayint

Re: Sayint daily tribune: Oromos want Frfari or Keremila, Amharas want real change - fundamental difference between Amharas and Oromos in their approach to solving Ethiopia`s political problems.

Post by Amara Sayint » 08 Mar 2018, 12:47

የእናት ሆድ ዥንጉርጉር

Jawar Mohamed shares the following three common features with Amoeba. Like Amoeba - Jawar arises from a decaying substance (OLF, Oromo extremism). Both the Amoeba and Jawar are jelly-like creatures and they use this natural gift to their advantage. He could handle a changing political environment fairly well, and both have the capability to move towards a set of points by changing their shape. Remember Jawar Mohamed comes in many different forms, and that is why Woyannies were having a hard time fighting off each type of Jawar.

What abut Wolloyew Lidetu Ayalew? After the 2005 election fiasco, Lidetu Ayalew fell into a deeper Traumata out of which it took him years to emerge, and then this year as a very frightend but ቀለብላባ , አቃጣሪ version of old Lidetu self.

One must wonder whether there is any reason why we give these politicans the keys to the Land? Hell No !!!!.

I like Dr. Merara Gudina! He sees Ethiopia as a FACT. By program and inclination Merara is a federalist and embraces diversity. Apart from that, he is balanced, and quite unimpressed by authority and utterly fearless. Over the years he has challenged the status quo, fought every inch of the way to get a real Democratic Federal System for Ethiopia. Those who ask themselves - how can the country ever come together?, they will find better answers in Merara. I think Merara is someone who can bring the country together.
Last edited by Amara Sayint on 12 Mar 2018, 05:54, edited 2 times in total.

Degnet

Re: Sayint daily tribune: Oromos want Frfari or Keremila, Amharas want real change - fundamental difference between Amharas and Oromos in their approach to solving Ethiopia`s political problems.

Post by Degnet » 08 Mar 2018, 16:17

From what we are reading here,is there any hope for the future,no body can rule any one by force.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 09 Mar 2018, 06:44

በስመ ወያኔ ሲፈታተናት ዲያቢሎስ
አሃዱ አምላክ የሰራውን ሲያፈራርስ
በዛ ሁከት እርይታ
ምን ይሆን የዚች አገር እጣ ፈንታ

Jeremiah 23:1

A curse is on the keepers who are causing the destruction and loss of the sheep of my field, says the Lord.

Jeremiah 23:2

So this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, has said against the keepers who have the care of my people: You have let my flock be broken up, driving them away and not caring for them; see, I will send on you the punishment for the evil of your doings, says the Lord.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 10 Mar 2018, 13:49

Are you aware of the fact that in the history of mankind an ethnic based liberation movement had never successfully run a country?. Especially the leades of the movment are undemocratic, adopt authoritarian leadership styles and decide without input from subordinates. Apart from that, they find it more difficult to understand those who think different and want to solve every problem with force - As the saying goes "If all you have is a hammer, you may be led to believe that every problem is a nail". GET RID OF EPRDF !!

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 11 Mar 2018, 12:25

Satan is the actual power behind Woyannies. With the help of him they worked their way into Minilik Palace. He has great influence and power over Woyannies policies and activities. The first thing they did was to divide the country and its people in order to demoralize and make them weak and vulnerable. In the past 27 years Woyannies put Satan`s strategies into action. These strategies include Division and Deception. Woyannies like their master Satan like to divide people because division gives them a foothold. Through division they can keep people fighting with each other, so that they won't have energy to fight against them. Satans`s and Woyannies motto has always been and still is "divide and conquer. The other behavior is Deception- Like Satan Woyannies always Lie and manipulate events - because there is no truth in them. More importantly Woyannies and their boss Satan would never say 'I always tell lies' since this would be the truth. They hate truth!

Ethiopians will resist Woyannies's deceptions and divisionist policies !

"How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.' Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit" (Isaiah 14:12–15).

There's a special place in hell "ሲኦል" reserved for Woyannies and their supporters.

Amara Sayint

Re: Sayint Daily - Amharan Journal of Politics

Post by Amara Sayint » 12 Mar 2018, 12:59

The whole thing is good versus evil. The Woyannies know very well that they have been rejected by the vast majority of the Ethiopian people. Their plan is to prolong the life of this demonic gevornment by acts of mere brute force. Little do they know, that the resistance of the Ethiopian people coupled with their steadfastness and resilience, would result in their imminent demise. By the way, the youth must fight back with more than just demonstrations and stay-at-home strikes because civil disobedience doesn’t always create change. But one thing is cristal clear, ultimately Ethiopia will triumph over evil Woyannies and their supporters. As Satan`s followers they will suffer a total and tremendous defeat; and they will be kicked out of Ethiopia.

"The power of good is always far greater than the power of evil since God the Creator is the source of all that is good. So, even though the battle between good and evil can sometimes get intense, the victory will always go to those who are fighting for values that are good." see Revelation.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 12 Mar 2018, 14:05

By the way, i hear that Woyannies in particular, EPRDF member organizations in general are awestruck by the level of resistance, especially of the YOUTH.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 13 Mar 2018, 07:00

The Glorious 12 percent economic growth of Woyannie Tigray

A classroom for 4th grade students in Bete Amhara

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DX0zJj8UMAEcOeo.jpg